What does it matter?
mark

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2012
She rocks
Bethany Moore

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Got a problem with me?!? Bring it to my face instead of hiding behind a computer.
Brutally honest

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Trash....just saying
Jerrold Moore

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Bet none of you have the guts to say it to her face. Cause if you were a person at all, that's where you'd state you're thoughts and opinions.
Brutally honest

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Funny she states her name on this post but not on the other about her
Bethany Moore

United States

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Obviously people have nothing better to do than trash talk people they know nothing about. No one knows the situation and I prefer to keep it that way.
KNOWS YOU

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 20, 2012
Jerrold Moore you should talk. I know a lot about you when you were married to Ashley. You seem to be a sneaky little devil in disguise yourself. You just want to act so innocent.
Jerrold Moore

United States

#10 Jul 20, 2012
KNOWS YOU wrote:
Jerrold Moore you should talk. I know a lot about you when you were married to Ashley. You seem to be a sneaky little devil in disguise yourself. You just want to act so innocent.
I've nothing to hide. I never did anything except work and take care of my kids when I was with Ashley. So if you know so much, come to me and let's talk. Otherwise, continue to hide behind your computer and be quiet.

btw, WOOHOO!!! I'm famous now that I'm on Topix!! LMFAO!!!!
KNOWS YOU

Cadiz, KY

#11 Jul 20, 2012
when and where do you want to meet? iam looking forward to it.
Jerrold Moore

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2012
I'm not that hard to find.
Jerrold Moore

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2012
KNOWS YOU wrote:
when and where do you want to meet? iam looking forward to it.
and btw, I'm not gonna deprive my kids and my wife of their time to mess around with someone who is "looking forward to seeing me" over what happened in my past marriage. If you wanna talk to me, guess you'll have to catch me out and about. And it's not hard. Besides, if you knew things about when I was married to Ashley, then you should know where to find me.
road warrior

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2012
KNOWS YOU wrote:
HAHA! You ppl think you know so much when you ain't there to see and experience first hand. Oh, I know first hand. I been there, seen it, and experienced it. You just know the rumors you've been told and prolly by that gold digging biatch. Oh... If yall set a time and date to meet to discuss what you THINK u know, expect me there to back him up. This is MY FAMILY you are messing with...
KNOWS YOU

Cadiz, KY

#15 Jul 20, 2012
BRING IT ON
Bethany Moore

United States

#16 Jul 20, 2012
This thread has gotten stupid. Why won't people grow up and stop acting like your still in middle/high school?!? Road warrior thanks for backing up family.
Jerrold Moore

United States

#17 Jul 20, 2012
I can't help but laugh at what people "THINK" they know. I wish I knew what it was that I SUPPOSEDLY did during that marriage.
past

Cadiz, KY

#18 Jul 20, 2012
bethany remember the bug
road warrior

United States

#19 Jul 20, 2012
Oh, I'll bring it. I ain't scared. Just remember who u are dealing with...

No prob Sis. U know I'll take up for my fam in a heartbeat.
Friction

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 20, 2012
How about a little Friday night fight!!!!! Reading between all the topix, it sounds like the Moore family and the Oliver family are like the Hatfield and McCoys. And now they are wanting to fight with someone else they don"t even know. Don't you think you have enough problems? Sounds like everyone needs to grow up. You probably will meet someday, and this can be settled then. Stay cool !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
circ or not 6 min beautifulbetty 1
ssi lawyer 10 min killing me 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min ChromiuMan 167,668
James Case you and your family 37 min Yuck 2
old man out in Bremen that dealt with rabbit dogs Thu friend 2
phone records Sep 19 jacob 5
Claude a black guy who deals in beagles Sep 18 easygoing 1

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages