sunny

Petersburg, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2012
i know prostitution is the oldest profession, but when did men start doing it?? freeman lacefield who lives on 4th st. in central city, gets old women,and charges a fortune to light they're fire, but you have to have a big car or its no dice...
compassion
#2 Oct 11, 2012
sunny wrote:
i know prostitution is the oldest profession, but when did men start doing it?? freeman lacefield who lives on 4th st. in central city, gets old women,and charges a fortune to light they're fire, but you have to have a big car or its no dice...
matt shemwell does it for bath salt!
whatever

Petersburg, OH

#3 Oct 12, 2012
i know that freeman lacefield, he's a real weirdo, i feel sorry for his son who has to see all that,

Greenville, KY

#5 Dec 1, 2012
compassion wrote:
<quoted text>
matt shemwell does it for bath salt!
he gave it for sex. sold plenty too
boston

Sikeston, MO

#6 Dec 1, 2012
william peveler does it to while his wife is at work. had quite a few lady's on the side.
Harkins knows

Madisonville, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Tim Strader does it while Mendy Is at work, with the girl in the grey house across from Harkins and several others too. Guess thats why he aint working at a job, hes got too much side work going on to hold a real job.
grey man

Sikeston, MO

#9 Dec 1, 2012
peveler takes men to if they pay enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr okk 148,331
Lesbians? (May '14) 1 hr saint 2
Tiffany key ratted out people again tonight 2 hr saint 3
Ryan Brewer 10 hr Donna Engler 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr Patriot 588
Body found in cleaton Tue My 2 cents 3
snore May 21 charlie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages