??????

Toledo, OH

#1 Jan 24, 2011
What can y'all tell me about this place
james brown

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2011
[QUOTE who="??????"]What can y'all tell me about this place[/QUOTE]

I can tell you that I'd be very careful and cautious about trying to start a forum that might result in someone saying negative comments about a church.
??????

Toledo, OH

#3 Jan 24, 2011
james brown wrote:
[QUOTE who="??????"]What can y'all tell me about this place"

I can tell you that I'd be very careful and cautious about trying to start a forum that might result in someone saying negative comments about a church.
Just want to know hear alot of things
the truth is

Tomball, TX

#4 Jan 26, 2011
Seems to me nobody has anything good to say buy maybe afraid to tell anything but .....
james brown

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2011
the truth is wrote:
Seems to me nobody has anything good to say buy maybe afraid to tell anything but .....
I will go on record to say that I've never attended a service there but the pastor and his wife seem to be really good people. I know several people that attend Living Word and they seem to be very happy in attending services there. I have noticed that they are a very active church in the community and very busy with they youth in the area which is a plus. They are very noticeable at functions in Central City and rally support for that area. I'm not sure how or what they believe but I do think that they are one of the churches in the county who seem to be growing, so I give them an A+
Keep up the good work Living Word
gville girl

Nortonville, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2011
I've went to LWC and I loved it. There are so many nice and friendly people there. You should really try it out and see how you like it ?????( whoever you are) They really welcome you in. and they are Baptist.
Blindpeople

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2011
Are you so stupid that you think no one will noticed that all the post on here came from the same person. duh
Come get some

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Blindpeople wrote:
Are you so stupid that you think no one will noticed that all the post on here came from the same person. duh
Maybe it's one person with several personalities? Anyway, this is one boring thread.
the truth is

Tomball, TX

#9 Jan 26, 2011
Well I have heard good and bad so just wondering
JimJones

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2011
the truth is wrote:
Well I have heard good and bad so just wondering
Type your name different all you want but there is no one on here that their post comes up United States each time but yours.
Carmel Rich

Central City, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2011
Someone just sent me this on facebook. I've never heard of this sight, but thought maybe this would help. I am the pastor's wife of Living Word Church. My husband and I started the church 20 years ago March 19. We are both preachers kids and have a Pentecostal background. Our church is however non-denominational, which means our church is not in any organization. We want all faiths to feel free to come to our church. We are a New Testament church in believing that miracles still happen, the infilling of the Holy Spirit in a persons life still happens, and believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God. We believe that Jesus will return one day for His church and we will go to glory with him before returning to this earth to defeat Satan once and for all. What we want people to feel more then any other thing is; how much God loves them and has a great purpose for their life. That we can all change the world if we just realize that simple truth.
I hope this helps. Please check out our web site for more info: www.livingwordcentral.com
Just wondering why no one uses your name?
Punished

Dunmor, KY

#15 Feb 9, 2011
Carmel Rich wrote:
Someone just sent me this on facebook. I've never heard of this sight, but thought maybe this would help. I am the pastor's wife of Living Word Church. My husband and I started the church 20 years ago March 19. We are both preachers kids and have a Pentecostal background. Our church is however non-denominational, which means our church is not in any organization. We want all faiths to feel free to come to our church. We are a New Testament church in believing that miracles still happen, the infilling of the Holy Spirit in a persons life still happens, and believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God. We believe that Jesus will return one day for His church and we will go to glory with him before returning to this earth to defeat Satan once and for all. What we want people to feel more then any other thing is; how much God loves them and has a great purpose for their life. That we can all change the world if we just realize that simple truth.
I hope this helps. Please check out our web site for more info: www.livingwordcentral.com
Just wondering why no one uses your name?
I think you are pretty. I would come to your church every time you oppened the doors if I could set with YOU.
Loveall

White Plains, KY

#17 Feb 12, 2011
I go to LWC and I love it very much. I feel free to worship God and the people are very nice. Pastor and his wife are big hearted people and truly care for us. Some people want to judge us and say were crazy but we're not afaid to worship God.Com e to church if you want to know we would love to have you.
Loveall

White Plains, KY

#18 Feb 12, 2011
Sorry I meant to say worship God. Come to church. It went together didn't mean God.com
Christian

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2011
I attended once and they have excellent "Praise and Worship". You can't judge a church by the preachers house. So if he lived in a shack with no running water, that would make him "more spiritual" and a better minister. Maybe other congregations and denominations should take better care of their pastors. After all, their work is really the most important here on earth.
agree

Lexington, KY

#21 Feb 18, 2011
they do have wonderful Praise and Worship.

Since: Jan 11

Owensboro, KY

#22 Feb 21, 2011
I don't attend service there but my mom does. My husband and I got married there. Enoch and Carmel Rich are terrific people. They are constantly doing things for the community and are always willing to lend a hand if needed or asked to. They have a wonderful youth program that really interests the kids in the word of God and in church. If I ever do start attending regular church services again, it will be at Living Word.
Good People

White Plains, KY

#23 Feb 22, 2011
They do seem to be good people. I think Enoch should run for mayor of central city. They seem to care about everyone unlike the people who run this town now.
Nacey Smith

White Plains, KY

#24 Aug 27, 2011
Okay Ben2009. I know Pastor. And he would never do anything like that! If your daughter needed a jump, and he couldn't provide one, he would have give her a ride home! Especially if there was a baby in the car! Pastor is a good person! And he would never do anything like that! He loves everyone!! Karma will catch up with you for talking about him!!
chance

United States

#25 Aug 27, 2011
They still giving lessons how to speak in tongues??? CULT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lgbt community 5 hr Well- 3
Computer Magic 12 hr Hottie4fun 21
Eagles closed 14 hr Who Knows 7
Jason rice Wed Lol 5
Central City Elementary Principal Tue elementary 30
Tj Tucker/Mandy Tedder Jun 26 Who Knows 2
GiGi Pendley (Jan '11) Jun 26 ccky 5

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance