First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ticklemepink

Dunmor, KY

#1 Jun 1, 2012
I think this man is a low life no good drug dealing piece of sh&&t and that he needs to learn to respect his family and step up and take care of the sh&&t he left broken
my thoughts

Prattville, AL

#2 Jun 1, 2012
Explanation plz? What did he leave broken?
ticklemepink

Dunmor, KY

#3 Jun 1, 2012
my thoughts wrote:
Explanation plz? What did he leave broken?
he doesn't have to leave me broken for me too see it
pos

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2012
Piece of shit. He will get his though. After all the sick things he's done. He better constantly watch his back.
josh
#5 Jun 1, 2012
is it stacy mackeys little brother mike
ticklemepink

Central City, KY

#6 Jun 2, 2012
josh wrote:
is it stacy mackeys little brother mike
No...but he is a low life i dont see how any father and can choose drugs over his children and do such awful things and not even say sorry or anything thats what gets me
Concerned person

Seattle, WA

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Is the same Mike Mackey running around Seattle some where selling heroin to people? Is he originally from KY? Or is this some other Mike Mackey? Otherwise its a coincidence.....
amanda
#8 Nov 3, 2012
so if u know so much about him please fill me n cause i just started datein this guy about a month and a half ago
concerned person

United States

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Why? Did what I say happen to be true? Because I would love to share some juicy details with you if we are talking about the same person.
yuck

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2012
He is a pos child molester. Nothing but a ratting liar. Ask him what he did to his daughter. If u are dating him u should run like hell.
friend of family

Madisonville, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2012
yuck wrote:
He is a pos child molester. Nothing but a ratting liar. Ask him what he did to his daughter. If u are dating him u should run like hell.
i hate to say it , but that is SO true ....his daughter was his girl friend they acted like lovers even in public IT's SICK makes me wanna puke . and his sister's name is misty , his mom is patty and his dad of course is named mike
bla

Princeton, KY

#12 Nov 6, 2012
He done nasty stuff with his daughter and she was pregnant.
amanda
#13 Nov 14, 2012
can someone please tell me more about everything hes done
already told you WTF
#14 Nov 16, 2012
amanda wrote:
can someone please tell me more about everything hes done
Listen girl, ive already told you the truth. WTF is your problem?! How could u even concider being with a sicko like that? Do you realiz how stupid u look right now? Ask his family, they love him, but would let you no. They do not want anyone else getting hurt!!
concerned person

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Amanda, he may have been involved in a serious incident back in September. Any help from you Amanda would be greatly appreciated.
his sister
#16 Nov 16, 2012
concerned person wrote:
Amanda, he may have been involved in a serious incident back in September. Any help from you Amanda would be greatly appreciated.
What r u talking about? what incident are you referring to?
Amanda

Tucker, GA

#18 Nov 23, 2012
What incident r u talkin about???? We would like to know
Shelley

Greenville, KY

#19 Nov 23, 2012
friend of family wrote:
<quoted text> i hate to say it , but that is SO true ....his daughter was his girl friend they acted like lovers even in public IT's SICK makes me wanna puke . and his sister's name is misty , his mom is patty and his dad of course is named mike
Did he really sleep with Desiree? I've heard this, and believe it myself.
WTF

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Guess what everyone!!!! The Amanda who is dating him...... IS HIS COUSIN!!!!!
serriously
#21 Nov 25, 2012
WTF wrote:
Guess what everyone!!!! The Amanda who is dating him...... IS HIS COUSIN!!!!!
Guess what?? This isn't a new discovery, can you not find anything new to chit-chat about. lMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 38 min Politically Corre... 589
1st year of marriage sucks (Feb '14) 7 hr Tyrone 18
Black people 7 hr Whitey 2
Poll Does anyone know David Allen Gibson? (Apr '09) 20 hr Bad bitch 2
News Possible human remains found in Muhlenberg Co. Fri curious 1
Ryan Brewer May 26 Donna Engler 3
Body found in cleaton May 24 My 2 cents 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages