First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonder

Greenville, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2010
got fired and got busted stealing money ...50,000 dollars ...
AND I LOVE IT-

Greenville, KY

#2 Apr 22, 2010
From DISC? YEAH RICKY BARBER IS A PIECE OF SHIT! THATS NOT ALL HE WILL DO, HE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CARRY INSURANCE POLICIES ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT CO WORKERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS TO COLLECT MONEY FOR FALSE ACTIONS!! HES KNOW TO MAKE CLAIMS AND BENIFIT OFF OF PEOPLES DEATHS! I BET THAT AN ALONG WITH THE $50,000 HE GOT FROM DISC THATS HOW HE GOT THAT NEW HUMMER! INVESTIGATIONS ARE GOING ON THROUGH DISC CURRENTLY BECAUSE OF HIM MAKING CLAIMS! HE IS NO GOOD AND WILL DO LITERALLY ANYTHING FOR MONEY! BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT! HES SUCKS EDDIE PERRY'S ASS! BUT THE INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE A LITTLE BIT STRONG THEN FAT OL ETHER EDDIE!!!! HAHA
ricky barber

Nashville, TN

#3 Apr 23, 2010
i was accused of stealing 45 thousand not 50.all the money i recieved from insurance polices i sent to other countries to feed the children foundation. i will pay it back as soon as i get another job.i help eddie perry more than anyone has and now he wont give me the depuites job liked he promised. ill never speak to him again.
matt

Greenville, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2010
ricky sucks
justreading111

Princeton, KY

#5 May 6, 2010
karmas catchs up with every1 and ive heard mr barber wasnt such an honest man and done several ppl wrong over the years.. but thats jus what ive heard
rumors rumors

Greenville, KY

#6 May 6, 2010
this is all very interesting. just a warning. i'm printing this page. his lawyer will be very happy to add you to the suit as nothing of what you say is true
thank you very much for the input
jazz

Greenville, KY

#7 May 6, 2010
AND I LOVE IT- wrote:
From DISC? YEAH RICKY BARBER IS A PIECE OF SHIT! THATS NOT ALL HE WILL DO, HE HAS BEEN KNOWN TO CARRY INSURANCE POLICIES ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT CO WORKERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS TO COLLECT MONEY FOR FALSE ACTIONS!! HES KNOW TO MAKE CLAIMS AND BENIFIT OFF OF PEOPLES DEATHS! I BET THAT AN ALONG WITH THE $50,000 HE GOT FROM DISC THATS HOW HE GOT THAT NEW HUMMER! INVESTIGATIONS ARE GOING ON THROUGH DISC CURRENTLY BECAUSE OF HIM MAKING CLAIMS! HE IS NO GOOD AND WILL DO LITERALLY ANYTHING FOR MONEY! BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT! HES SUCKS EDDIE PERRY'S ASS! BUT THE INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE A LITTLE BIT STRONG THEN FAT OL ETHER EDDIE!!!! HAHA
You have got to be the most IGNORANT, biggest IDIOT I,ve seen on here yet. You know nothing of what you speak & you are making serious accustions. All I can say is you better get ready to back it up SLANDER, SLANDER, SLANDER. Hope you have plenty of money. And if ya don't know what a slander suit consists of, it;s this way. He doesn't have to prove it isn't true but you better damn well be able to prove it is.
Church Van Man

AOL

#8 May 6, 2010
Church Van,Church Van,Church Van,Church Van,I'm the Church Van Man,if anyone can the Church Man Van Can
jackie phillips

Nashville, TN

#9 May 7, 2010
rumors rumors wrote:
this is all very interesting. just a warning. i'm printing this page. his lawyer will be very happy to add you to the suit as nothing of what you say is true
thank you very much for the input
go ahead and print it,. does the truth hurt you? whos going to pay for his lawyer eddie perry? he needs a lawyer to stay out of jail not to sue anyone.
peopleareidiots

Cadiz, KY

#10 May 7, 2010
ricky barber wrote:
i was accused of stealing 45 thousand not 50.all the money i recieved from insurance polices i sent to other countries to feed the children foundation. i will pay it back as soon as i get another job.i help eddie perry more than anyone has and now he wont give me the depuites job liked he promised. ill never speak to him again.
If u are gonna pretend to be him u should know where he lives which is not greenville and probably spell his name right
rumors rumors

Greenville, KY

#11 May 8, 2010
jackie phillips wrote:
<quoted text> go ahead and print it,. does the truth hurt you? whos going to pay for his lawyer eddie perry? he needs a lawyer to stay out of jail not to sue anyone.
Truth doesn't hurt me because I know what it is. Don't you wish you did?????????
rumors rumors

Greenville, KY

#12 May 8, 2010
Church Van Man wrote:
Church Van,Church Van,Church Van,Church Van,I'm the Church Van Man,if anyone can the Church Man Van Can
You don't know the truth about that either & it has nothing to do with most of what was said on this page
perry lies

Nashville, TN

#13 May 8, 2010
i worked eddie in the mines and i know how he lies.i told ed a year ago that if he plans on running for sheriff he better stop his lying because it will catch up with him.i feel sorry for ed because lying is a sickness for him.he told me he was on medication for lying but it hasnt helped him at all.
gosh darn it

Greenville, KY

#14 May 9, 2010
you all r the biggest bunch of bull shitters,i have ever heard, u wouldn;t know the truth if it hit u in the face or ass.
Duh

AOL

#15 May 9, 2010
Uh like what is Ricky on Daviess county court docket for,with like his former employer,is like the employee of the year award or what?
jazz

Greenville, KY

#16 May 10, 2010
Duh wrote:
Uh like what is Ricky on Daviess county court docket for,with like his former employer,is like the employee of the year award or what?
it will all come out soon enough but it's not what people on here are saying
clowny

Henderson, KY

#17 May 13, 2010
jazz wrote:
<quoted text>
it will all come out soon enough but it's not what people on here are saying
Well??? Don't keep us in suspense.
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#18 May 13, 2010
Ricky Barber has and always will be a user and abuser and one day his day will come and pay backs are heck when they hit you in the face.
rumors rumors

Greenville, KY

#19 May 13, 2010
Kuddles wrote:
Ricky Barber has and always will be a user and abuser and one day his day will come and pay backs are heck when they hit you in the face.
well, obviously you don't him very well.
to the other gut up there. i have to keep u in suspense @ this point. it's all in court
True

Cadiz, KY

#20 Feb 2, 2012
I know for sure that Rickie is a liar and a thief! He owes so many ppl money and every time he opens his mouth it's a lie! Beware and don't believe anything he says and regardless of what he tells you DO NOT let him borrow money from you, he's a con and a scam artist!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mustang 1 hr friend 13
Queen of STD's, and white trash 1 hr Truth 7
saint vincent 10 hr wonderwoman 6
chris mcgee 10 hr wonderwoman 3
Mackey 14 hr wondering 1
Tryin 2 find a girl everyone calls jess 16 hr lookin4her 5
adrian Noffsinger 19 hr truth 2
More from around the web

Central City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE