Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81676 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#66652 Aug 7, 2012
I guess they're gonna pick on me for a while and give everyone a break.
i agree

West Liberty, KY

#66653 Aug 7, 2012
i agree with it
Siren

Tama, IA

#66654 Aug 7, 2012
you do know the government is using a jets white trail line to pollute the air with tons of chemicals and they make big clouds shortly after (about 10 mins) its released from the jet. sad thing is, the fed govt approved this.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66656 Aug 7, 2012
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
And which sock puppet are you?As if everyone didn't already know.The real Rattle Snake Pete should report you for attempting to steal the identity of a member.Every account you hold should be banned.
Ratt I esnake Not a very cute trick,even for a 2nd grader.
He got both his socks knocked off of Topix, "Phil DaPain", and "J_E_S_S_E", one of which(Phil DaPain) he also stole from from a poster on the Murray forum. The other, J_E_S_S_E, is notorious for dragging up old threads to make the victims(mostly children, cripples, and older folks) relive the persecution they received when the thread was still alive, once again.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#66657 Aug 7, 2012
Imposter wrote:
I almost forgot to inform the world that I slurp hot coffee, guzzle beer, whiskey and sometimes fine wine. I smoke dope like a freight train and love anything and everything that everyone else loves.
Can I be a regular now?
Not so fast...

I gotta know.....chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin

C~H~O~O~S~E W~I~S~E~L~Y

“I went through the desert”

Since: Jul 12

On a horse with no name

#66658 Aug 7, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
<quoted text>He got both his socks knocked off of Topix, "Phil DaPain", and "J_E_S_S_E", one of which(Phil DaPain) he also stole from from a poster on the Murray forum. The other, J_E_S_S_E, is notorious for dragging up old threads to make the victims(mostly children, cripples, and older folks) relive the persecution they received when the thread was still alive, once again.
Its a shame that old threads like that can be dragged up to persecute children and cripples. And one like this one is singled out over a few derogatory comments and "cleaned up" all at once.

Older people LOL Like Ancient Wolf can bite back pretty hard when they want too. Oh well.
Looks like you WON regulars. I hope you aren't bored to death in your victory.
Who has a good apple dumpling recipe tonight?

On a horse with no name

#66659 Aug 7, 2012
Siren wrote:
you do know the government is using a jets white trail line to pollute the air with tons of chemicals and they make big clouds shortly after (about 10 mins) its released from the jet. sad thing is, the fed govt approved this.
Its called a contrail. LOL

On a horse with no name

#66660 Aug 7, 2012
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast...
C~H~O~O~S~E W~I~S~E~L~Y
Whats up qwerty?

On a horse with no name

#66661 Aug 7, 2012
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast...
C~H~O~O~S~E W~I~S~E~L~Y
Chocolate chip all the way man.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#66662 Aug 7, 2012
Oreos for me.
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#66665 Aug 7, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
<quoted text>Chocolate chip all the way man.
Noooo!~shakes head~

We'll work on that...

On a horse with no name

#66666 Aug 7, 2012
next alt

Waco, KY

#66667 Aug 7, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
<quoted text>Its a shame that old threads like that can be dragged up to persecute children and cripples. And one like this one is singled out over a few derogatory comments and "cleaned up" all at once.
Older people LOL Like Ancient Wolf can bite back pretty hard when they want too. Oh well.
what's wrong with the 'cleaning up'? Would you rather wallow in dirt as an alternative?
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#66668 Aug 7, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Oreos for me.
whole or disassembled?
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#66672 Aug 7, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gYou7SqyDdoXX
Hells yeah!

On a horse with no name

#66682 Aug 7, 2012
next alt wrote:
<quoted text>
that music you listen to can do that to you
You impetuous simp. You have no idea of the "normal" workings of a human psyche. You would have to be something other than abnormal for that.
But do continue, it works both ways simp. It works both ways.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66684 Aug 7, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
<quoted text>Its a shame that old threads like that can be dragged up to persecute children and cripples. And one like this one is singled out over a few derogatory comments and "cleaned up" all at once.
I did my own "cleaning". The reply is still there if you want to read it again, but it doesn't include my Avatar. I'm only waiting for the next troll to take the bait.

“peace...”

Madisonville, Ky

#66685 Aug 7, 2012
Those guys in the office are pretty tricky, it's there again now, but with different judgits.
next alt

Waco, KY

#66686 Aug 7, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
<quoted text>You impetuous simp. You have no idea of the "normal" workings of a human psyche. You would have to be something other than abnormal for that.
you consider yourself normal?
next alt

Waco, KY

#66687 Aug 7, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
<quoted text>You impetuous simp. You have no idea of the "normal" workings of a human psyche. You would have to be something other than abnormal for that.
But do continue, it works both ways simp. It works both ways.
hey how did you get all those judge icons and who are they from when this thread is dead tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica chinn (Aug '15) 11 hr Jessica 7
how to reach josh randall (Nov '14) 12 hr Just concerned 4
w.w.a 21 hr BigMo 13
Kayla Coffman Sat Anonymous 1
Rachael Vincent Jul 22 lost cause 6
Central City Eagles closed. Jul 21 Well- 12
Muhlenberg County Coaches and Players. (Jun '09) Jul 20 Teacher 205

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance