Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Fucktards

Pikeville, KY

#53581 May 29, 2012
U all should grow up u stupid inbread morons..I thought I could maybe find an intelligent conversation here.. Wow was I wrong.. Same as the rest. Buy the way . U r all a bunch of fucktards...
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#53583 May 29, 2012
Tried the TV version on corn-on-the-cob with the shuck and tassel left on,8 min.in the microwave tonight.Cut off the butt end and shook the cob right out of the shuck,no tassels!It worked!Was tender,hot, clean,no clean up.Good !

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53586 May 29, 2012
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO!! WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN TO THIS THREAD UNA LOL THEY DONT WANT YOU HERE BUT THEY ARE USING THE THREAD AS A COOKING CLASS LMAO!!
This bunch old hoochie mamas & old cods hijacked it with all kind of stupid crap. A few of us are trying to get it back on track. Most of them are drunk and reading this schitt out of a Justin Wilson Cookbook. They ain't right. Their Geritol will be wearing soon And most of the old farts will be out of steam.
HENRYETTA LYNN THUDPUCKER

Lafayette, TN

#53588 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>you f-n moron! Dont know the difference between harassing and commenting. Post that shlt! You seem to be saying una farger sticks to the topic at hand. Hmmmm when was last time that happened? i can tell you it's right near never...What a puke you are. Are you one of that idiots butt babys?
NAME CALLING HUH ? HOW MANY HO HO'S HAVE YOU STUCK IN YOUR FAT ASS MOUTH THINKING OF SOMETHING WITTY TO MAKE A REPLY ,, WIPE THE CHOCOLATE OFF OF YOUR FAT INNER TUBE LIP'S .. AND TELL ME WHAT YOUR THEORY IS ? MORON !!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53590 May 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="Penelope P. Body"]Oh. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives--topix edition. Will there be any side dishes?[/QUOTE]

Yep, Cat schitt casserole, soured beans, and a puke bucket for all that eat this crap. These idiots are drunk.
Hellbender

Westmoreland, TN

#53591 May 29, 2012
<quoted text> NAME CALLING HUH ? HOW MANY HO HO'S HAVE YOU STUCK IN YOUR FAT ASS MOUTH THINKING OF SOMETHING WITTY TO MAKE A REPLY ,, WIPE THE CHOCOLATE OFF OF YOUR FAT INNER TUBE LIP'S .. AND TELL ME WHAT YOUR THEORY IS ? MORON !!
Ima just giving you what you like. My comment didnt read a whole lot different than unas. Why are you discriminating against me?
You should be defending me. Cause I just made a comment! That's all.

Lafayette, TN

#53592 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>Ima just giving you what you like. My comment didnt read a whole lot different than unas. Why are you discriminating against me?
You should be defending me. Cause I just made a comment! That's all.
NAME CALLING IS SO LOW CLASS BUT IF I AM PUSHED TO HARD ,, I COME BACK WITH A VENGEANCE ,, NOW IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN AS YOU STATED ,, WHAT IS YOUR THEORY ? CHEM TRAILS ?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53593 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>you f-n moron! Dont know the difference between harassing and commenting. Post that shlt! You seem to be saying una farger sticks to the topic at hand. Hmmmm when was last time that happened? i can tell you it's right near never...What a puke you are. Are you one of that idiots butt babys?
Hellbender AKA, William, Bill, Blueminer, Bluewhiner, Oracle La De Dumbarse. Leave Henryetta alone you pansy arse.

The only reason you are buddying up to these old boring prune arses is, you can't get laid in Scottsville. You are trying to score points with these old swriveled up gray squirrel prune arses, hoping to score. You strike a heart of gold? All you will strike here is a pot of schitt.
Hellbender

Westmoreland, TN

#53594 May 29, 2012
<quoted text> NAME CALLING IS SO LOW CLASS BUT IF I AM PUSHED TO HARD ,, I COME BACK WITH A VENGEANCE ,, NOW IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN AS YOU STATED ,, WHAT IS YOUR THEORY ? CHEM TRAILS ?
Its no longer a theory you discriminate! If you defend name calling by others you should accept it from othrs. Come back w/your "vengeance" you aint got sh1t. I DO like how you point out how low class that poo crew is. I thought you was their friend.
Hellbender

Westmoreland, TN

#53595 May 29, 2012
why are you discriminating against me?
Hellbender

Westmoreland, TN

#53596 May 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hellbender AKA, William, Bill, Blueminer, Bluewhiner, Oracle La De Dumbarse. Leave Henryetta alone you pansy arse.
The only reason you are buddying up to these old boring prune arses is, you can't get laid in Scottsville. You are trying to score points with these old swriveled up gray squirrel prune arses, hoping to score. You strike a heart of gold? All you will strike here is a pot of schitt.
boy are you in the dark!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53597 May 29, 2012
<quoted text> NAME CALLING IS SO LOW CLASS BUT IF I AM PUSHED TO HARD ,, I COME BACK WITH A VENGEANCE ,, NOW IF YOU HAVE A BRAIN AS YOU STATED ,, WHAT IS YOUR THEORY ? CHEM TRAILS ?
Henryetta, That's just ol' Bluewhiner. He will have to look up some Google schitt to copy and paste. He doesn't know.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53598 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>boy are you in the dark!
Yea, friggin right. Answer her question.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53600 May 29, 2012
Where did all the drunk cooks go? Oh, OK Pepto-Bismol, Alka-Seltzer, heads in the toilet.
Hellbender

Westmoreland, TN

#53601 May 29, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Henryetta, That's just ol' Bluewhiner. He will have to look up some Google schitt to copy and paste. He doesn't know.
Why do you call me bluewhiner?? i wouldnt live in your town. Boogie on over to DG and knock on the Swift truck door. If you miss me this time Ill be back in a couple weeks maybe less

Lafayette, TN

#53602 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
<quoted text>Its no longer a theory you discriminate! If you defend name calling by others you should accept it from othrs. Come back w/your "vengeance" you aint got sh1t. I DO like how you point out how low class that poo crew is. I thought you was their friend.
WHAT IS YOUR THEORY ?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53603 May 29, 2012
White Hair is trying to cough up another hairball, should have stayed on the stupid politics topics. Now he has blown it out his arse on politics and cooking.
Hellbender

Westmoreland, TN

#53604 May 29, 2012
<quoted text> WHAT IS YOUR THEORY ?
I already told you its no longer a theory.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53605 May 29, 2012
Hellbender wrote:
why are you discriminating against me?
Because you are blue.
Hellbender

Westmoreland, TN

#53606 May 29, 2012
Thats not an offer to fight unafarter. Just seeng is
believing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 14 min who cares 14,988
Wisdom and restrooms 16 min tired of wiz 318
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min another viewer 149,913
Ricki Barber (Mar '10) 5 hr goodgrief 101
Lake Malone 13 hr pigsdoyourjob 13
Eric Travis is gonna be a daddy!! Wed grumpy 31
bad car wreck Jul 25 Dr-Who 1

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages