does any one know anything about jere...

does any one know anything about jeremy stanley??

Posted in the Central City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i wonder

United States

#1 Aug 30, 2011
?? Tryin to get some info..
huh

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2011
Daddy's birthday is coming up soon!!!!
yep

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2011
i know him..i know both of his baby mommas too. he won't keep a job for nothing. he has 3 kids and i know he never sees the two boys. it's sad.
i kelly

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2011
kelly is that u
yep

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2011
no. this isnt kelly. I'm not in the family of either of the two girls. I just know both of them. I know he doesnt' see the two boys...and he was married and i think he got divorced from this second girl...and idk if he sees his little girl either.
HAHAHA

Nebo, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2011
what else do yall kno about him, huh ?
yep

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2011
I know quite a bit about him. Known him for years. I just know that he won't keep a job or pay child support..or keep a wife.
duckman

Greenville, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2011
i bet all yall have hepitis.......hahahaha
crazyman

Greenville, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2011
Appaerntly the people on here dont know a thing about him. U neeed to check ur sources before you slander simeones name on the internet for everyone to see
crazyman

Greenville, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2011
And just to let u know he sees his kids. Idk how often but i know hes seen all three if them within the last month
huh impossible

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2011
i know he has hepitis so girls be aware if will put a move on u in a second but be careful or if ur smart u wony even be around him he does girls dirty and sleeps around with differnt girls hell i heard that he slept with his so called best friends girl friend while he was in jail he isnt a kind hearted person he only is ur friend until he gets what he wants
rick james

United States

#12 Sep 14, 2011
huh impossible wrote:
i know he has hepitis so girls be aware if will put a move on u in a second but be careful or if ur smart u wony even be around him he does girls dirty and sleeps around with differnt girls hell i heard that he slept with his so called best friends girl friend while he was in jail he isnt a kind hearted person he only is ur friend until he gets what he wants
How do you know he has hep for a fact? Did he give it to you or did you see his med records?
word to ya momma

Greenville, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2011
yea i know him too, and i bet that yall wudnt say this stuff to his face, i bet ya!!!!!....lol u people crack me up, a bunch of little titty babies.......
hey u

Greenville, KY

#14 Sep 16, 2011
hey impossible, i think me and u need to dance i promise we will have a good time, xoxo, lmao, yea y cnt u say all this to my face ?? jw...lolol anytime jus lemme kno.....man, chick watever, ill still smack ya, remember jesus saves !!!!!
wow its almost to funny

United States

#15 Sep 16, 2011
this is someyhing else he is fun to be around great to talk to always has something to say in any situation BUT he aint ur friend he is a user!!!!!
Kami

United States

#16 Oct 29, 2011
Got some haters Jeremy? Damn, lol.
KLPB

Spirit Lake, IA

#17 Nov 21, 2011
jeremy knows what i think about him, don't ya hun? you come around again and I'll make damn sure you won't be walking out of the bar.
who cares

Greenville, KY

#19 Nov 23, 2011
Think hes dating jennifer!
haha

Greenville, KY

#20 Nov 28, 2011
jennifer whitney.....yeah for her money. he had a girl and when she ran out of money he startin messing around with jenn. thought it was pretty shitty myself when i heard about it. i thought he was a good guy until i saw how he was doing his girls. he lies and cheats. boys like that need to learn before its too late
hmm

United States

#21 Dec 4, 2011
I think he is a punk bitch and he does talk to and does try to [email protected]#k his so called friends girls oh yeah Jeremy really who r u kidding b a man and take care of your kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
ssi lawyer 4 hr MCR 4
Samatha Wells 5 hr Spider-Man 1
Cd leadingham 7 hr paul 2
old man out in Bremen that dealt with rabbit dogs 19 hr friend 2
phone records Sep 19 jacob 5
Claude a black guy who deals in beagles Sep 18 easygoing 1

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages