killers still lives in central city t...

killers still lives in central city there at lease one among us every day

Posted in the Central City Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
just the facts

Dunmor, KY

#1 Dec 1, 2010
does anyone in central city know of any murders that got away with the crime
anoymous

Central City, KY

#2 Dec 1, 2010
yeah josh snow
Poppy

Greenville, KY

#3 Dec 1, 2010
Almost everyone that has killed someone in Muhlenberg County either gets away from it or does hardly no time for it!!
bob

Greenville, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2010
jimmy mahan jd wrecker service
Poppy

Greenville, KY

#5 Dec 2, 2010
bob wrote:
jimmy mahan jd wrecker service
Yes and Bill Kyle
Poppy

Greenville, KY

#6 Dec 2, 2010
Except Bill Kyle don't live around here anymore
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW

Calhoun, KY

#7 Dec 2, 2010
I THINK MUHLENBERG COUNTY IS SO MESSED UP ITS FUNNY GET LIFE OVER DRUGS AND GO FREE FOR KILLIN SOMEBODY HOW ABOUT THAT!!!! L0OKS LIKE TO ME THEY ARE SAYIN ITS OK TO KILL BUT DRUGS WILL PUT U AWAY FOR LIFE HOW ABOUT THAT
Poppy

Greenville, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2010
Yeah, a DUI is more severe than drugs these days!!!
get real

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2010
come on ppl its like this every where the only thing diff,in muhlenberg co every one knows everyone or some one who does.in the citys they have new crimes every day .in muhlenberg we talk abought the same crime every day untill a new one comes along.but what the hell we have to talk abought something.
cover up

Cadiz, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2010
early 90 body found in ohio county shoot with a 38 do you really think curtis was alone in the shooting i think somebody else did it and he took the fall for it there a lot of stuff that got cover up what happen to the money the person that really did it got away with it or they think the truth will come out
Poppy

Greenville, KY

#11 Dec 2, 2010
get real wrote:
come on ppl its like this every where the only thing diff,in muhlenberg co every one knows everyone or some one who does.in the citys they have new crimes every day .in muhlenberg we talk abought the same crime every day untill a new one comes along.but what the hell we have to talk abought something.
True to some degree but all the more reason that they should be able to solve murder cases here. Then again, Paul Harvey did say that if you want to get away with murder, do it in Muhlenberg County!!
Possum

Dunmor, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2010
Poppy wrote:
<quoted text>
True to some degree but all the more reason that they should be able to solve murder cases here. Then again, Paul Harvey did say that if you want to get away with murder, do it in Muhlenberg County!!
Check out your facts dude. Paul Harvey NEVER said that...it was a rumor that I started about 15 years ago. The only time Paul Harvey ever even mentioned Muhlenberg County (and he said Central City - NOT Muhlenberg County) was when the city police pulled over the dude that lives behind the Liquor Stop (the one that went to prison for robbing Walter Creager) and took him to jail for driving a lawn mower on the street while drunk! HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER IN MUHLENBERG COUNTY! I'm the one who created that fantasy...
devon

Cadiz, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2010
friend you live in a fanasty world i heard it on the radio your not smart enough to come with any thing like that on your own
Poppy

Greenville, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2010
Possum wrote:
<quoted text> Check out your facts dude. Paul Harvey NEVER said that...it was a rumor that I started about 15 years ago. The only time Paul Harvey ever even mentioned Muhlenberg County (and he said Central City - NOT Muhlenberg County) was when the city police pulled over the dude that lives behind the Liquor Stop (the one that went to prison for robbing Walter Creager) and took him to jail for driving a lawn mower on the street while drunk! HE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER IN MUHLENBERG COUNTY! I'm the one who created that fantasy...
You are a liar!! I heard it also!!! Unless you are the ghost of Paul Harvey!!!
Edgar Allan Poe

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 2, 2010
possum-You are out numbered I also heard it so why dont you take your want to be self and try to get your 15 minutes of fame somewhere else.LMAO.
PaulHarvey

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2010
So I wonder if Paul Harvey said that about all counties?

Pery County is notorious for not solving any murders, as there are numerous unsolved murders and missing persons from there. I see now why they can't, they don't have enough money. Paul Harvey on his radio program, once said, that if you want to get away with murder, then go do it in Perry County, IN. At least these low-lifes got caught!

http://www.courierpress.com/news/2009/apr/16/...
Poppy

Greenville, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2010
PaulHarvey wrote:
Pery County is notorious for not solving any murders, as there are numerous unsolved murders and missing persons from there. I see now why they can't, they don't have enough money. Paul Harvey on his radio program, once said, that if you want to get away with murder, then go do it in Perry County, IN. At least these low-lifes got caught!

The ones mentioned didn't get caught, they turned themselves in. Except for Josh Snow, he was too busy still beating his victim when the police showed up.
dont agree

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 4, 2010
PaulHarvey wrote:
it was also said abt ohio county
PaulHarvey

Florence, AL

#19 Dec 4, 2010
It was never said about any county by me. And now you know the rest of the story.
Poppy

Greenville, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2010
PaulHarvey wrote:
It was never said about any county by me. And now you know the rest of the story.
There it is!!! Straight from the ghost of Paul Harvey!!! We are all wrong!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Gibson Sat Bbw32 2
Susan morris Aug 26 Former Student 7
Sammy jo Gibson Aug 26 Brand 3
Julie shanks Aug 25 Careornot 3
Anyone know Kelly Vincent Aug 25 bob 7
Crystal Gamble Aug 25 Kelly 22
Hot wrestler Danny Shannon?? Aug 24 Still looking 1

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance