First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2009
Does anybody on here work there? How is it? I was thinking of applying out there but not sure yet.
Reality

Paducah, KY

#2 Sep 9, 2009
Considering what the job entails, it is a very good place to work. But, with the budget cuts and restraints, I doubt they do much hiring. A lot of new workers drop out; they find the job not what they expected and the pay scale not what they want. So you might get in because of the turnover.
true blue muhlenberger

Greenville, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2009
differnt but a good job in our county good people to work with only downside would be shifts and snd days work i work there and they do hire
annonymous

Henderson, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2009
true blue muhlenberger wrote:
differnt but a good job in our county good people to work with only downside would be shifts and snd days work i work there and they do hire
i work there and they are always hiring, we can't keep people, it's a very stressful job, but very good benefits and ok pay, but yes they are always hiring
Run_Away

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2009
If you wanna work for a bunch of people who don't give two shits about their employees, GO AHEAD! Otherwise, run!!!
curious

Bradfordsville, KY

#6 Oct 2, 2009
i heard they are getting a new warden? is that true? Nancy Doom just took over in 2007. if thats true she didnt last long
DropItLikeItsHot

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2009
Yes, she is retiring. She has only been here a few years, but she put her other years in elsewhere.
curious

Bradfordsville, KY

#9 Oct 2, 2009
wow who is taking over? i knew she used to be at Eddyville before she went to GRCC.
Mike

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Oct 2, 2009
GRCC is just bunch of Chicken shit Guards who has act like cops Cause they never could make it on police Dept. If you want work for GRCC you better be Gay thats all they are there
down home

AOL

#11 Oct 3, 2009
Mike wrote:
GRCC is just bunch of Chicken shit Guards who has act like cops Cause they never could make it on police Dept. If you want work for GRCC you better be Gay thats all they are there
If you talk the way you type you are probable In GRCC!
HELLO

Owensboro, KY

#12 Oct 3, 2009
down home wrote:
<quoted text>If you talk the way you type you are probable In GRCC!
LMAO. Nah, he just wants to work there.
Who

Owensboro, KY

#13 Oct 3, 2009
There goes Mike running his mouth on another topic. Loud mouth who has nothing better to do than talk about folks to make himself look big. Idiot.
InTheKnow

Paducah, KY

#14 Oct 3, 2009
Nancy Doom came here from Eddyville. At that time she had eighteen years in the system. Now that she's reached the twenty year mark she is retiring, while she is still young, and pursuing other interests. The new warden is Randy White who used to have a high ranking job at Luther Luckett in Louisville.
curious

Bradfordsville, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2009
w0w maybe that is what those men up there need is a male warden, when is the new one taking over? and i wish Ms.Doom the best at whatever she does. i have my own opinions about woman at a mans prison,and men at a womans prison,i dont think men should work at a womans prison or woman at a mans prison,that is just how i feel.
Mike

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Oct 3, 2009
who stop sucking and blowing Tommy and use your real name I lve on river Road come face me boy stop trying hide behine that pc I give my addy anytime you or Tommy wants get brave
DropItLikeItsHot

United States

#17 Oct 4, 2009
I agree that a female should not work at a men's prison & a man should not work at a women's prison.

As for GRCC, and working there, I know several people who work there and don't like it. I don't think it really has anything to do with the warden though. I think at this point people who stick around in that shit hole are people who need a job and can't afford to quit.
Who

Calhoun, KY

#18 Oct 4, 2009
Mike wrote:
who stop sucking and blowing Tommy and use your real name I lve on river Road come face me boy stop trying hide behine that pc I give my addy anytime you or Tommy wants get brave
Mike your a real live idiot. You started all this mess. No one gives a damn who you are or what you think. Being a big bad ass is nothing more than, well...STUPID. LoL You're just like the rest of the morons on here blowing that hole.
Mike

Shepherdsville, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2009
but who is a p u s s y has hide not tell his name lmao d i c k eater
the real deal

White House, TN

#20 Oct 9, 2009
yeah go mike your one of tha few who tells tha truth
Mike

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Oct 9, 2009
Anyoine here bad enough face me come by 825 Reservoir Ave come face me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart manager for fired 3 hr IdiotsRu 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 15 hr Kilroy 760
murphys by walmart in central city Sun turnover 1
Kimberly Clark Sat popeye 1
hey Apr 22 Cricut user 4
donna higgs: donna blake Apr 21 Get er done 11
Gal working in Walmart deli Apr 19 Will 4

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages