walmart child molester
truth

Dunmor, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
what happen at walmart police was called in managment told employes they would get fire if they talk about it .what the story
Jojo

Eddyville, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
A certain women is being investigated for child molesting back in 2007 they talked to her co worker look for a arrest soon
tay

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2012
When was this? Heard a workers husband got caught several days ago! He is a registered sex offender!
Really

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Mary the store greeter is married to Robert Richey. He is a sex offender and took a child under 12 years old in the bathroom and molested said child. He deserves a to hell.
dots

Earlington, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Really wrote:
Mary the store greeter is married to Robert Richey. He is a sex offender and took a child under 12 years old in the bathroom and molested said child. He deserves a to hell.
Was this in Central City Walmart?
KEN

Dunmor, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Thats's two female Wial-Mart employee's that their husband's are in jail for about the same thing! Must not be giving them enough snatch.
Sick

Dunmor, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
KEN wrote:
Thats's two female Wial-Mart employee's that their husband's are in jail for about the same thing! Must not be giving them enough snatch.
So they steal a child's innocence? I'm sorry but a real man would NEVER sleep with a child even if he wasn't getting it at home!! You are just as sick as they are!!!!
KEN

Dunmor, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2012
I Am?
doug

Rochester, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
I think if you are sick enough to do this to a child you should be killed! You will never get rehabilitated and you will never do anything to aid society and child molesters are better off dead. Oh and 1 more thing, ladies, there are ALOT of men out there, I dont care who you are ladies or where you come from, you can always do better than a child molester! Don't get with these men!
Woody

Eddyville, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Well there are female child molesters to
doug

Rochester, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Right you are Woody! And I feel the same way about them too!
Cool Daddy

Tucker, GA

#12 Nov 14, 2012
They will get out of it with a slap on the wrist.Watch and see,they are harder on drug addicts than child mollesters.Whats up with the prosecutors in this state?
stan

Central City, KY

#13 Nov 16, 2012
He didn't take the child into the restroom. He called her over and started telling her she was pretty and rubbed her stomach. Still pretty sick. And he is a lifetime register on the sex offender list. He moved in from Arizona. So he can rot in prison for all I care.
stan

Central City, KY

#14 Nov 16, 2012
The mother of the child wanted his creeper ass banned from Wal-Mart as well. Management said there was nothing they could do. So she got the county attorney involved and he made them pull the tapes and boom, cho-mo in jail.
SOMEONE

Tucker, GA

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Way to go !

We should all take a stand and STOP this being done to our children !
what about

Calhoun, KY

#16 Nov 20, 2012
what about bruce rolly he had a good wife he is a no good child molester his own child talk to him about that
Wilt Chamberlin

Safety Harbor, FL

#17 Nov 21, 2012
I think child molesters deserve the good old Wild West justice. Maybe the scumbag will end up in a stripper pit somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Amos 3 hr Quack Quack 1
Arbys 6 hr curly fry 3
Sara Rose 9 hr Wreckedwrangler 6
i.g.a 12 hr Just wondering 7
Katie Daniel, Capps, Anderson 14 hr Mail man 10
Storage Prices (Jun '17) 18 hr wow 5
Election 23 hr Fact 45

Central City Jobs

Personal Finance

Central City Mortgages