Drug Roundup in Muhlenberg

Drug Roundup in Muhlenberg

There are 106 comments on the ISurfHopkins story from Apr 29, 2010, titled Drug Roundup in Muhlenberg. In it, ISurfHopkins reports that:

Nine people in Muhlenberg County, including a local Madisonville man, were arrested during a countywide drug roundup held Friday and Saturday, April 23 and 24th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ISurfHopkins.

funny guy

Madisonville, KY

#42 May 7, 2010
well come on wrote:
<quoted text>You know it's people like you!that have nothing better to do with thier self!!!!!!!!but sit here and talk trash about some one else.maybe one of these days you can get a life,one that you can feel better about your self.because you are a no count that has ! Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.that also thinks I’m not cheap, but I am on special this week!witch makes you think
I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.
awww so you Ambition ?witch is a poor excuse for not having enough sense.Anyone can give up smoking, but it takes a real man to face what we call you!witch is Mental backup in progress – Do Not Disturb!and you know how people are one of them that always says act you'r age! then take this to mind ,If everything seems to be growing well, you have obviously overlooked
something. and maybe it stuned you'r growth .thank you have a nice day!!!!!!!P.S. befor you respond blahh ,blahhh, blahhhh lmfao
Wow. The worst thing about this post is that my tax dollars paid for your education. Witch? Which? The punctuation is confusing. The misspellings are sad. The sentence structure is random. When they did the drug round-up, they must have overlooked you. I can't believe someone is that stupid sober.
well come on

Owensboro, KY

#43 May 7, 2010
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Which=who ,what ,when or where ...Not Witch=scorceress,ugly,malignan t woman.Sounds like you need to stop takeing your Ambion and wake up Alice.
“I will be as harsh as truth, and as uncompromising as justice. On this subject, I do not wish to think, or speak, or write, with moderation. No! no! Tell a man whose house is on fire, to give a moderate alarm; tell him to moderately rescue his wife from the hand of the ravisher; tell the mother to gradually extricate her babe from the fire into which it has fallen; -- but urge me not to use moderation in a cause like the present. I am in earnest -- I will not equivocate -- I will not excuse -- I will not retreat a single inch -- AND I WILL BE HEARD.”“It is not heroin or cocaine that makes one an addict, it is the need to escape from a harsh reality. There are more television addicts, more baseball and football addicts, more movie addicts, and certainly more alcohol addicts in this country than there are weed addicts.”
Facts

Calhoun, KY

#44 May 9, 2010
Well if you really looked into the ad, it states that the CCPD, GPD, and PPD assisted the task force in the arrest of all of the nine. Nothing was even mentioned of KSP or MCSD even though MCSD was involved in the round up. Get your facts together before you start posting up stupid shit. This is all you KEYBOARD RAMBOS have to do anyways. Make yourself useful and clean up your county instead of being a critic.
funny guy

Madisonville, KY

#45 May 9, 2010
Facts wrote:
Well if you really looked into the ad, it states that the CCPD, GPD, and PPD assisted the task force in the arrest of all of the nine. Nothing was even mentioned of KSP or MCSD even though MCSD was involved in the round up. Get your facts together before you start posting up stupid shit. This is all you KEYBOARD RAMBOS have to do anyways. Make yourself useful and clean up your county instead of being a critic.
You forgot a couple of initials. The event was catered by the local KFC and held in the hall of the FOE which was using the dance floor for the DVA and FBI. The KGB were present with an AK-47. BK Whopper felt left out. The VA and the KDVA, along with DOT and DEA and People Who Have Initials for Their Names But Can't Remember What It Stands For (WHITNBCRWISF)were partnered with the BATF and ICE and monitoring the situation. There, that clears it up.
want tell perry

Nashville, TN

#46 May 9, 2010
why is it the other departments wont tell sheriff perry when a bust is going down? does he talk too much?
The County

Princeton, KY

#47 May 11, 2010
The Mayor of Central got busted for pills by the Penn.Task Force. Dr shopping is not legal sorry buddy.There is your drug bust sweep of the day Jerry Mitchell.
The County

Princeton, KY

#48 May 11, 2010
Facts wrote:
Since you are all about facts,what about the mayor of Central City getting busted for Dr.shopping for pain pills.Look in to that ad there "Facts"
Facts

Greenville, KY

#49 May 11, 2010
Yea I looked into it. Pretty damn sad if you ask me. That's what happens when you shop illegally.
Powderly Moron

Greenville, KY

#50 May 13, 2010
If you was any smarter there would be two of you. Sure get on meth and die. Get on pot and be happy I think you need to leave it all a lone. As for you funny guy there is nothing in the world funny about you. Look at yourself. You need to sale some meth is that wait you need to do? Is that why you think they need to do it?
funny guy wrote:
this is really a shame. One of them is 69 years old. One was Kristina Brinkley (I don't think she's any kin to Christie Brinkley, but she does look like she could have eaten a model or two). The saddest thing is that there are 7 women who are dealing marijauna. And if you looked at their picture, you would know they should get into meth. Because every single one of them looks like a friggin' cow! At least with meth they would be ruining their lives but looking a lot better then what they do now! Get off the couch and eating snacks, shoot some meth and do a little housework you fat pigs!
dens of devil

White Plains, KY

#51 May 13, 2010
what about the drug busts today,anyone heard the details?
Rocky Chester

Montgomery, AL

#52 May 14, 2010
funny guy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. The worst thing about this post is that my tax dollars paid for your education. Witch? Which? The punctuation is confusing. The misspellings are sad. The sentence structure is random. When they did the drug round-up, they must have overlooked you. I can't believe someone is that stupid sober.
No, your tax dollars did not pay for his education. Your tax dollars paid for a basketball program,as well as the subsidiary sports football, baseball, track, golf, etc. The reason Muhlenberg Co. is so full of ignorant people is because basketball has always been the No.1 priority in the school system.
scooter

Dunmor, KY

#53 May 14, 2010
dens of devil wrote:
what about the drug busts today,anyone heard the details?
I heard about that. Ed was all giddy, running around sticking Mcgehee bumper stickers on the car and snapping pictures. Too little, too late ed. Your frame up of Curtis failed too.
eye witness

Centertown, KY

#54 May 14, 2010
this is even low for Eddie Perry--at a drug bust Eddie Perry put bumper stickers on this womans car and took pictures in her driveway---this was witnessed by several people.how low can you go!!!!!
jazz

Central City, KY

#55 May 14, 2010
eye witness wrote:
this is even low for Eddie Perry--at a drug bust Eddie Perry put bumper stickers on this womans car and took pictures in her driveway---this was witnessed by several people.how low can you go!!!!!
not true. watched from the street. t waddell & her boyfriend. METH
low low perry

Nashville, TN

#56 May 14, 2010
eye witness wrote:
its a fact that perry was putting mcgehee stickers on the car at the site of the bust.i was there close by and seen it all. ed will do anything he can to hurt mcgehee but its going to cost next tuesday.
ONE WHO KNOWS JERRY

Nashville, TN

#57 May 15, 2010
I wish all the idiots who are taking about Jerry Mitchell, would just shut up. Until all the facts are known no one has the right to talk. As I recall the only one who will judge him is God. So for all of you that can't keep your mouts shut, just remember you also will be judged on judgement day!!!!! As my mother always told me sweep off your own doormat before talking about someone else.
Nine out of ten who are talking have probably done something worse than Jerry. Hey we all make mistakes.
Alright then

Dunmor, KY

#58 May 15, 2010
ONE WHO KNOWS JERRY wrote:
I wish all the idiots who are taking about Jerry Mitchell, would just shut up. Until all the facts are known no one has the right to talk. As I recall the only one who will judge him is God. So for all of you that can't keep your mouts shut, just remember you also will be judged on judgement day!!!!! As my mother always told me sweep off your own doormat before talking about someone else.
Nine out of ten who are talking have probably done something worse than Jerry. Hey we all make mistakes.
Ok, and you've NEVER talked about anyone who's name you saw in the paper that was accused of committing a crime, oh excuse me that made a MISTAKE? I would say you saw a persons name in there, called your buddies and said yep, they sure got what they deserved, that's what they get for doing something illegal. And all this before they've even been to court to prove guilt.
Jerry is/was a public figure in our community, a leader, someone people should be able to look up to, kids should be able to look up to. So yes people are going to talk. Oh and look I said all that without calling names!
lil mike

Dunmor, KY

#59 May 22, 2010
ONE WHO KNOWS JERRY wrote:
I do know Jerry and he was hooking me up with some tabs and oxy's so maybe you dont know him as much as u think u do.
funny guy

White Plains, KY

#60 May 22, 2010
they should get wade griggs....he been in the drug business for years...takes drugs of the street and his wife sells them
jacklyn p

White House, TN

#61 May 24, 2010
kristina binkley is a RAT she ratted on chuck church!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Kirby told on Q 3 hr Director 7
Pool hustlers 13 hr Curious 18
Claude a black guy who deals in beagles 14 hr Betty 12
michael gibbar? (Jul '14) 18 hr Mikey 13
Katie Barnett Tue Light 3
Prison lock down Tue MCSO 5
women abuser (Jun '12) Mon Jtcottrell123456 35

Central City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance