Review: MT Ogden Motors
Steve

Round Lake, IL

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I would not waste my time with Campbell brothers Mt. Ogden Motors, they give USED CAR SALESMEN a BAD NAME! My son, starting out on his own, stationed at Hill AIR FORCE BASE, bought a truck from the Campbell brothers. They "showed" that the truck passed inspection. A 1/2 hour after he bought it, he filled the gas tank and it leaked all over the ground. The next day he took it into inspection and it requires 1500.00 to get it to pass inspection and 3200.00 to get it road ready. They won't give my son the inspection report that they had done TWO DAYS before he bought it. The inspection site shows the truck passing inspection when THEY brought it in, but failing when my son brought it in FIVE days later. How could that be? What is the connection between this dealership (dealers being key word) and the person who "passed" the truck. How many more have been ripped off from these guys. When I talk to them about getting the report, he just yells on the phone. People need to come forward and report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Feb 13 SM1L3Y 89
Savannah Jan 26 NYx 1
2's Dec '16 anonymous 2
Why are Mormons so racist and judgemental? (Nov '08) Dec '16 Frank of keeping ... 200
Layton Music Selection (Aug '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 16
Read About MTC Corporation on Job Corps Fraud Blog (May '10) Jun '16 deblferg58 2
News Son, dad, mom arrested in wake of bizarre Utah ... (May '16) May '16 Parden Pard 2

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages