Lost Black Dog on I-45 at Mile Marker...

Lost Black Dog on I-45 at Mile Marker 154

Posted in the Centerville Forum

Sharil Griesemer

Mooresville, IN

#1 Aug 5, 2013
We are desperate to find Roman. He was thrown out of my brothers truck in a bad car accident on July 30th at mile marker 152/154 on I-45 in Centerville/ Madisonville tx. He was wearing a blue collar dragging a black leash and is 7 months old. He is fixed and has a microchip.He is from Indiana and not familiar with the area. My brother was moving to Huntsville at the time of the wreck to attend Sam Huston state. He lost all his belongings and was injured. We need to find his dog. PLEASE HELP!!! My email is [email protected] If you have seen this dog please contact me. If you would like a picture of him we have a flyer made up I can email you. Please help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Second candidate declares for District 77 seat 7 hr huey goins 9
News Anderson Co. man charged with shooting repo man... (Oct '12) Aug 29 Wes Crawford 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
I am looking for my family albums please Jul '15 Renee berry 2
I-45 Buffalo, Texas Car Accident (Jun '11) Jul '15 kamarca 12
why is leon county dry (Jul '13) Apr '15 Drinker 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages