Ex-police chief accused of using Tase...

Ex-police chief accused of using Taser on wife

There are 9 comments on the El Paso Times story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Ex-police chief accused of using Taser on wife. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The chief of a small Central Texas town's police department has been fired and jailed for allegedly using a Taser gun on his wife.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Not surprised

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Typical Texas cop.
LOL

Edmonton, Canada

#2 Jan 22, 2010
it aint right at all but kind of funny! who uses a taser on their wife shoot did he think he would get away with it? did he even do it? Is she just crazy? did she taze her self??????????
kate

Killeen, TX

#3 Jan 22, 2010
Actually she pulled a gun out on him and shot it so he tased her!!!
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 4, 2010
kinky sob
Stunned

Whitney, TX

#5 May 7, 2010
What
oakwood gal

Marquez, TX

#6 May 18, 2010
The truth is..... He had a history of domestic violence. She pulled his weapon because he was beating her. Oakwood does not have a lot of funds..... so extensive background checks are not always required. They did a check, but nothing showed up.
rob from buffalo

Crockett, TX

#7 Jun 21, 2010
so you quote local newspapers as to the direct facts lolz just like a woman! or a oakwood woman anyways. not that im disagreeing oly ivey is a steamy turd of a man... ive personally slapped his dumb ass around more than once. but i dont agree with hitting much less tasing women. but damn i felt good seeing him coming back from court into the lcso in orange jumper! i laughed for days!
marla carpenter

Spring, TX

#8 Jul 20, 2010
oakwood gal wrote:
The truth is..... He had a history of domestic violence. She pulled his weapon because he was beating her. Oakwood does not have a lot of funds..... so extensive background checks are not always required. They did a check, but nothing showed up.
little towns like Oakwood are the places losers like him go to get a job! Bigger cities aren't going to hire this caliber! A guy like him is the last 1 to give a gun or taser to
Finepix

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Jul 20, 2010
Maybe it was just fore play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nuevo Progreso begs tourists to return (Mar '08) Jun 24 Eli Reyes 163
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Motorcycle accident, on Saturday at 1:48 pm @mi... Feb '16 SRS 1
I-45 Buffalo, Texas Car Accident (Jun '11) Feb '16 johnnie 14
bi curious Jan '16 testi1 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '15 anon 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Sep '15 Jim 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages