Two Dead in I-45 Crash

May 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KBTX-TV Bryan

Two people are dead and three others injured after a car accident on I-45 near Centerville.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Calebs mom

Huntington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

My prayers and heart go out to the families of these 5 young people. My son had a wreck in almost the same place 2 years ago. Speed was a factor for both of these accedents. I just wish there was some way to get the kids(my son included) to drive slower. Please kids slow down you will still get where your going.
Cindy

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

This is devestating I will hold you all in my heart and you are in my prayers. R.I.P. Carl and Stephanie, please recover Alex,Lauren, and Scotty. God be with you all.
Mark

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

I was heading northbound yesterday and saw the aftermath. It looked to be a pretty devestating event. From the looks of things, the 3 that were able to be transported to Temple were lucky to have survived. Prayers go out to the families.
Centerville Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Our prayers and symapthies go out to everyone involved in this tragic accident.
terry from conroe

Willis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

may god be with all of the families & friends of these kids. we will keep all of you in our prayers.
Ash

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Really sad news. I was heading up to Dallas and saw the accident site. My heart goes out to the families and friends.
Staci

Willis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2009

Lo, alex and Scottie. WE all love you and are praying for you. You are my best friend lauren, and i love you very much. We are doing a benefit carwash in madisonville, centerville, and possibly buffalo may the 23rd. My heart really goes out to mrs brenda, she is a very strong woman, and wanted me to let you know that she is so thankful to have so many people praying for the family. R.I.P Carl and Steph, we will all miss you two very much
Dia Centerville

Godley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Local high schoolers brought me to the site, yesterday. We got out of the car and viewed the memorial and the marks the vehicle made, on the road and the grass and tree. It was very sobering. The students discussed the ones involved and the effect the wreck would have on their lives. These youngsters were deeply moved and reflective. Hard lessons were learned.
I pray for the family and friends involved.
Staci

Willis, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

So i told everyone about the carwash the 23rd, but we are also doing a benefit in july. we are going to do a silent autcion and a raffle. We are needing all the donations that we can get. If you are interested in donating money, or an item for the silent auction, please contact me, staci, at staci_brantley@yahoo.com
J Reyes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

I hope alex and lauren and Scottie get better and I am always praying for them and all their family. I know that Carl is in heaven with Jesus and I know that he is watching after us with Jesus in heaven. R. I. P. Carl. You were a very good friend.
Reyes family

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

We know that Carl Rippley is in heaven with Jesus right now and that he is watching over his family with Jesus. He was a very good person and we always will keep him our prayers. We hope Alex, Lauren, and Scottie get better. We will miss Carl but he is in a better place.R.I.P. Carl and Stefanie. Rest in heaven.
Tracy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Stephanie was a special angle and I will miss her because she was such a joy to be around. She was a friend of my Sonís from high school and it had not be that long ago that she can by the house to visited and just catch me up on what had been happing in her life. The last thing that I said to her was to stay safe, to always remember what a special person she was and to always believe in herself.
Autumn

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

I am praying 4 my friend Alex... iluv u and i miss u!! Please pray 4 all of them Alex,Lauren,Scottie! RIP Carl and Stephine!! I will miss u Carl!! I did not kno u that well Stephine..but Rest In Peace!

With all my love and prayers,

- Autumn -
Desiree

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

RIP CARL AND STEPHANIE we all love and miss you so much.....see you in heaven.....get well lauren alex and scottie.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Centerville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Centerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••