Seduction of cable guy, electrician, or plumber

Posted in the Centerville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

If anyone has done this, please post your experience as I would love to hear your stories and get some tips.
hello to you

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Electrician here. You need some work done.
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

hello to you wrote:
Electrician here. You need some work done.
Hahaha not right now... Ever been seduced on the job?
hello to you

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I've definitely had several advances. Women answering the door in bath robes and towels. A lot of flirting. But to be honest most of them were not very good looking and I was married at the time.
Anonymous

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 5, 2013
 
hello to you wrote:
I've definitely had several advances. Women answering the door in bath robes and towels. A lot of flirting. But to be honest most of them were not very good looking and I was married at the time.
I bet you got a chub though no doubt just the thoughts going through you mind at that moment
Ijustknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 5, 2013
 
Had a few ladies meet me at the door with a robe hanging open and making flirty remarks... But they never acted like they wanted any more... I would think that if they were that interested that would have maybe made a play of two after noticing that I was admiring what they were showing off!
hello to you

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 5, 2013
 
It's even better when you don't expect it. There were definately thoughts going through my head.
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 5, 2013
 
hello to you wrote:
It's even better when you don't expect it. There were definately thoughts going through my head.
Hahaha I can not imagine... Have thought about being a cable installer for that very reason man
hello to you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 6, 2013
 
I've thought about being a cable installer but not for that reason. Definately better pay and benefits where I'm at now. Coming from some one in the business In and out of people's homes. If the right woman made the advances. I would go for it.
Anonymous

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 6, 2013
 
hello to you wrote:
I've thought about being a cable installer but not for that reason. Definately better pay and benefits where I'm at now. Coming from some one in the business In and out of people's homes. If the right woman made the advances. I would go for it.
Yeah completely agree
hello to you

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 6, 2013
 
Just waiting on the day.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 7, 2013
 
Ijustknow wrote:
Had a few ladies meet me at the door with a robe hanging open and making flirty remarks... But they never acted like they wanted any more... I would think that if they were that interested that would have maybe made a play of two after noticing that I was admiring what they were showing off!
I bet you wouldn't walk away if I showed up at the door like that.
Ijustknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 7, 2013
 
IamJane72 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you wouldn't walk away if I showed up at the door like that.
Probally not... But I could tell without doubt what you needed fixing
Ijustknow

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 8, 2013
 
I work in the hotel industry now, and I keep picturing being called to a room by a lady in need and her asking for a whole different type of room service!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 8, 2013
 
Ijustknow wrote:
I work in the hotel industry now, and I keep picturing being called to a room by a lady in need and her asking for a whole different type of room service!
I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet considering the type of hotels here. Isn't that every man's fantasy?
easy

Whites Creek, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 8, 2013
 
when i did repairs, women walk around in undies or sit on soft with legs spread and no panties. also 12 year old girl sit on soft playing with pus-sy whhile her mothers back was to her talking to me
Ijustknow

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 8, 2013
 
IamJane72 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet considering the type of hotels here. Isn't that every man's fantasy?
Well it certainly would light my fire! Let me know if u need a room!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 8, 2013
 
Ijustknow wrote:
<quoted text>Well it certainly would light my fire! Let me know if u need a room!
Ohhh an employee discount and room service. How could a lady in need refuse? I'm assuming you're male. But are you married and all talk?
Ijustknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 8, 2013
 
IamJane72 wrote:
<quoted text>Ohhh an employee discount and room service. How could a lady in need refuse? I'm assuming you're male. But are you married and all talk?
Well sure.. Always glad to help.. I Like to keep the customer happy... Yes male, married for now...and not all talk!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 8, 2013
 
Ijustknow wrote:
<quoted text>Well sure.. Always glad to help.. I Like to keep the customer happy... Yes male, married for now...and not all talk!
Its good to know that there are still people pleasers in the world. If you're not all talk, why can't I pm you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centerville Discussions

Search the Centerville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Irving 123,754
Bigoted Bride of Christ Blasts Gays, Divorce an... 1 hr Sher-layne 16
HH over at Health & Wellness 1 hr JAYBIRD 1
Putnam Co. Tax Assessor Indicted On Theft, Misc... 1 hr CROOKEVILLE 35
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr REO 8,460
You have no idea 3 hr trying real hard 1
Club ménage (May '11) 4 hr Harold BeBop Turner 197
•••
•••
•••
Centerville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Centerville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Centerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••