why does commissioner d.jordan have I...

why does commissioner d.jordan have Iowa tags on his car?

Posted in the Centerville Forum

the truth

Calhoun, LA

#1 Nov 26, 2010
you would think a newly elected county comm. would have the decentcy to have hickman co. tags.
rickyC

Calhoun, LA

#2 Nov 27, 2010
Maybe he will get Tenn. tags when commissioner Hassell fixes is truck taillights,ha ha
Concerned

Santa Fe, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Someone needs to check when his voter's registration was changed or when he signed up if he moved here. If the car is here, and basically resides in this County, it should have at least a Hickman wheel tax sticker.
charlie sheen

Conover, NC

#4 Jul 14, 2011
he is another one who dont pay his dump tax either
hickman girl

Russellville, AR

#5 Jul 16, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Someone needs to check when his voter's registration was changed or when he signed up if he moved here. If the car is here, and basically resides in this County, it should have at least a Hickman wheel tax sticker.
You are exactly right. When I moved from Arkansas back to Hickman county Tennessee within two days I was pulled over for my Arkansas tages and told if I lived there gotta have the right tags and gotta pay for wheel tax. Welcome to Hickman county!!!!!!!
Centerville Resident

Hermitage, TN

#6 Jul 18, 2011
Probably the same reason that he hasn't paid his Solid Waste Fee, to avoid paying his taxes. And I'll bet he is going to ask the citizens of our county to pay a higher wheel tax and/or property tax. And why not, he doesn't have to worry about it because he doesn't pay it himself. This county is as crooked as a Virginia fence.
Just saying

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 21, 2011
The answer is...It's not his car! The car belongs to the company he works for. Sorry guys, just another wild goose chase to find a reason to attack a local politician.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in Laurel county Kentucky 15 min False charges 1
Taylor 4 jezebel 50 min What have you done 21
You Are A Sick Person 1 hr Dumbo 68
Are you jealous [email protected] $W!fT 1 hr Dumbo 68
womens study 1 hr Dumbo 34
News Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) 1 hr Funny 859
Minnesota senator al franken (Mar '17) 4 hr lol 16

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages