Hickman County Commissioner Is Convic...

Hickman County Commissioner Is Convicted Felon - NewsChannel5.com |...

There are 22 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Jul 12, 2010, titled Hickman County Commissioner Is Convicted Felon - NewsChannel5.com |.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

A felony conviction of a Hickman County Commissioner is generating some renewed interest nearly 30 years later.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
charlie sheen

United States

#22 Jul 18, 2011
if he broke the law he should be held acountable,the people in this county need to wake up.pay attention to what the government is doin up there.they say we need to raise the wheel tax because its debt and it has to be paid.at the same time they dont wont to pay their on damn taxes.they are a bunch of crooked asses that need to b voted out.we elected em,we are getting exactly what we deserve.wake up people and spread the news to your neighbors,its time for a change1.
mack

United States

#23 Mar 9, 2014
Whats the big deal with moon shine or felons its just a word it dont mean anythang about how thay prform there duty everybody maks mistaks if we were all calt for everythan we don we wood all be felons i bet are good aheriff whould even have a few nobody perfict all that felon talk is polital bullshit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? 3 hr melissa miller 92
Traffic Jam Sam 10 hr TJS 82
dogs outside 11 hr bob 3
Hillary is meeting with all Black Mothers who l... 14 hr Back Again 1
Easy way to make money!!!!! 16 hr beth10 1
Where are all these Muslim Immigrants being hid? Sat white panther 8
Is Tennessee made up of stardust? Fri Tennesseansshalldie 1

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance