rawr

Columbia, SC

#1 Jul 17, 2011
Julia grimes....lol daniels, keep with the meds. You'll find one that works sometime
here we go again

Denver, NC

#2 Jul 17, 2011
rawr wrote:
Julia grimes....lol daniels, keep with the meds. You'll find one that works sometime
You should grow up. Very childish to talk about people on here. I bet you are chicken shit. You wouldn't say that to her face. I bet you wouldn't even give your name. Easy enough to sit on your computer and bad mouth people where you are anonymous. Coward.
hickman girl

Russellville, AR

#3 Jul 23, 2011
rawr wrote:
You know you have alot of nerve talking about that girl. I know her personally and that's bull. Her family wouldn't like what you said either and you attacked me verbally on the white trash list. So my name is Katie love I am not a coward in my beliefs . Julia is a wonderful smart beautiful person and you should be ashamed of yourself. Reveil yourself you big mouth fool. You won't cause your ass might go to jail over slander.
Julia Daniel

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2011
Baaahaaa! sooo hilarious. LOVE U KATIE! we got this girl... lettem bad mouth. atleast we know we are better ppl darlin'.... May god help the person who feels so horrible ab themselves, for they are very sickly ill and need our prayers. Katie doll. all we can do is pray for them.=) xoxo!
Julia Daniel

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2011
btw! dumb screw.... its Julia Grimes Daniel..... not Daniels. Moron. get it right.=)
hickman girl

Russellville, AR

#6 Aug 4, 2011
Julia Daniel wrote:
btw! dumb screw.... its Julia Grimes Daniel..... not Daniels. Moron. get it right.=)
That's right girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers in Nashville (Mar '15) 1 hr Kat 11
Where are all these Muslim Immigrants being hid? 2 hr Back Again 10
Obama has brought Illegal immigrants to this co... 2 hr Back Again 7
dogs outside 4 hr Just me 7
Obama contridicts himself 6 hr anti obama 5
What is going on at Channel 4 in Nashville? 8 hr GIP 8
Violent Democratic Party 12 hr Back Again 9

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance