Lyles man charged with murder of neig...

Lyles man charged with murder of neighbor

There are 8 comments on the Daily Herald story from Apr 9, 2006, titled Lyles man charged with murder of neighbor. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

A 23-year-old Lyles man has been arrested in connection with the murder of a 90-year-old neighbor, a Hickman County Sheriff's detective said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

Gary Wall

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2006
It is very interesting that George was known around the neighborhood by most kids as "Trigger". I have known George for a long time, he once told me he wanted to join the Army so he could be a snipper. I asked him why a snipper in the Army and he said "I would like to kill people, it'll be cool" That statement bothered me for a long time, now it bothers me even more, now that he knows how "cool" fills. It sickens me that he has destroyed a life while destroying his own!!!!!
hank

Vanleer, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2010
yea and now hes in jail catchin charges he caught charge in our Hickman co. jail last week for helpin a punk named steven holston beat up a poor guy!!! They'll get theres tho
dale

Calhoun, LA

#3 Mar 4, 2010
This piece of trashes trial starts today, so let us hope that he gets the justice that he rightly deserves. Well I take that back, he will receive far less than he deserves since they are not seeking the death penalty in this case.

Since: Nov 11

Nolensville, TN

#4 Nov 23, 2011
hank wrote:
yea and now hes in jail catchin charges he caught charge in our Hickman co. jail last week for helpin a punk named steven holston beat up a poor guy!!! They'll get theres tho
hey you piece of shit steven holston is my brother if u got a problem wit him you got a problem wit me hes no punk u bitch if i hear anything outta u again ill you'll be sorry trust me
GOLLEY

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2011
fuckyou11 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey you piece of shit steven holston is my brother if u got a problem wit him you got a problem wit me hes no punk u bitch if i hear anything outta u again ill you'll be sorry trust me
He is nothing but trouble, and it's not anything to be proud of!

Since: Nov 11

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2011
GOLLEY wrote:
<quoted text>
He is nothing but trouble, and it's not anything to be proud of!
were do u get off sayin that you dont even kno anything bout us
ya

Waverly, TN

#7 Oct 29, 2012
They are violent people Most of that shit hole is the trash that didn't fit in with the other early residents of Tennessee it's generations of rednecks with anger problems and meth

Jackson, MO

#8 Nov 12, 2014
Well that steven holster seems like he can't hold his own has to have someone help him beat up on somebody in jail and then the brother wat u gonna do help him beat up somebody else needs a lot of help it seems a man does it on his own u olé chumps

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Casa Linda & Casa Blanca Efficiency Apa... (Jul '13) 3 hr ThatGirl2012 11
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? 4 hr Someone 13
Shy 9 hr flip 12
Letter to both parties 15 hr A good start 8
Street racing 22 hr Anonymoose 2
Did anyone else just see a UFO? Tue nutzaplente 6
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) Jun 28 No cigar 64

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages