Why are the KKK in Centerville?
I love Centerville

Florence, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2011
Why are the KKK in Centerville??
Crazy Cooter

Clover, SC

#3 Mar 19, 2011
That was the most uncalled for thing ive ever hear of. It should not have happened.
Kenneth

United States

#4 Mar 19, 2011
I see hate still exists in these local parts of the country. I just wonder if u jiggs are so tough why do Yall wear hoods so your stupidiy please u cowards.
Pocahontas

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 19, 2011
what is going on?!?!? all i hear is they are in centerville?
Centerville Resident

Orlando, FL

#6 Mar 19, 2011
I heard that they were on the town square today in full garb handing out fliers. I heard that there were about ten of them. Good job to Centerville Mayor Bob Bohn for allowing that to go on and not even letting law enforcement know they were coming. Pull your head out of your @$$.
Centerville Girl

Nashville, TN

#7 Mar 19, 2011
They need to go back where they came from! They are not welcome here!!!
resident

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2011
Unfortunately, the city laws would not allow the mayor to decline the members a permit for their public gathering. Everyone is talking about it. It was a very upsetting event to witness in our small town, but all the hype we are giving them is I'm sure what they wanted. Easier said than done, but the best way to handle a situation such as this is to keep going and not acknowledge their ignorance. Pretend they are ghosts. This would be the action they would not hope for.
Craig and Whitney

Woodbine, IA

#9 Mar 23, 2011
We were there that day with our granny and the ironic thing, they had Hickman County plates on their trucks.
resident

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2011
The group present that day are from Estill Springs.
4GETKKK

United States

#11 Mar 27, 2011
KKK NEEDS TO GET A LIFE N TAKE THEM DAMN HOODS HATS WATEVA DA F..K DEY WANA CALL IT OFF THEIR HEADS
jenni

United States

#12 Mar 28, 2011
i use to live in centerville but now i live in corinth mississippi and they were just here sunday at our court house to
tom resident

Franklin, TN

#13 Mar 29, 2011
Think about it Keg,Kounty,Kowboys
hmmm

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2011
tom resident wrote:
Think about it Keg,Kounty,Kowboys
Way to go Mr. Obvious...but if you check the Hickman Co. Forum then there is a representative of that group who showed up on the square and I think he may even give a headquarters address. However, I agree it was a sick representation of whatever their cause may be. If they had a message to get across, they sure as he'll did it the wrong way.
POKIE MOM

Franklin, TN

#15 Apr 4, 2011
each to its own views!
Jason

Toledo, OH

#16 Apr 5, 2011
Hatred is not a view but ignorance!! One day these fools will stand in front of Jesus who I doubt is white & have to give account for their actions!!!
james

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Apr 7, 2011
lol KKK ALL THE WAY i was there and they were the only ones acting civilized.It was the colored teenaged group jumping aroung whining and screaming black power stirring up trouble.All they did was hand out fliers about this muslim invasion.They did not eat anywhere or say any racial slurs...all that was said to anyone was god bless and america is a christian nation.

God bless,
Exalted cyclops of hickman county...James Ford
Jason

Tomball, TX

#18 Apr 7, 2011
Don't Care what was said yalls propaganda speaks for it's self!! Nothing Christian in yalls message!! What you going to do when you meet Jesus who was a olive skined Jew!!!
hardtimes

Nolensville, TN

#19 May 1, 2011
maybe the Klan were giving a message to the hickman county sherrifs dept...Straighten up or were coming back ...next time at night to see you!
blah blah blah

United States

#20 May 3, 2011
hardtimes wrote:
maybe the Klan were giving a message to the hickman county sherrifs dept...Straighten up or were coming back ...next time at night to see you!
Doubtful. Dumb post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't sleep 34 min i m ur June 5
Divorce the Reality 3 hr fucky mcfuckstick 2
Remember your soul 4 hr oreally 2
Traffic Jam Sam 9 hr Just a guy 73
Lonely Ladies 19 hr Told u so 2
Teenage jobs 22 hr Mrs Shawty 1
public nudity 23 hr Luke 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages