SUPREMES GUT VOTING RIGHTS ACT...
OBAMA:'DEEPLY DISAPPOINTED'...
JESSE JACKSON:'Devastating blow'...
Dem smears 'Uncle Thomas'...
DNC raises cash off ruling...
The Hack Checker

Dayton, OH

#3 Jun 25, 2013
I can't wait for Harry Russell school to start back up! I need some more victims!
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Oh, look. Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, OH posted all six of the messages above using 4 different names at two different location. We see right through your BS Leon! Leave those little boys alone, you ruin them for life just as your miserable life was ruined years ago when you were victimized. STOP THE CYCLE LEON!
Literature Lover

Brookville, OH

#9 Jun 29, 2013
How do all of those wise bright expatriate Buckeyes, now found all around Atlanta, feel about this shit? Does it also make them feel dissed and pissed? Now, might they like their new state's rights? Are they also fed up with these same old media 'hos, babbling about that Civil Rights shit from fifty years ago? It don't matter, like this chatter, to me you see. Tee, hee, hee.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#10 Jun 30, 2013
Literature Lover wrote:
How do all of those wise bright expatriate Buckeyes, now found all around Atlanta, feel about this shit? Does it also make them feel dissed and pissed? Now, might they like their new state's rights? Are they also fed up with these same old media 'hos, babbling about that Civil Rights shit from fifty years ago? It don't matter, like this chatter, to me you see. Tee, hee, hee.
This is the Civil Right cameo that fits the bill, I found it on the internet. Please enjoy the historic image.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Markus Henry arrested for murder of Resa Lee in... 1 hr ghostly gamr 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Boro parent 31,858
How do you make advocates and activists go away? 2 hr Fan of Leon The Man 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Goose 20,041
"Trump's Mexicans might rape insteas of landscape" 3 hr Leon Harrison 1
Why whine about criminal-immigrant crimes? 9 hr Net Nut 1
"I will vote for her or him if..." 12 hr Leon Harrison 1
More from around the web

Centerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages