Centerville Board Picks Replacement M...

Centerville Board Picks Replacement Member

There are 5 comments on the WDTN Dayton story from Mar 7, 2008, titled Centerville Board Picks Replacement Member. In it, WDTN Dayton reports that:

Centerville city schools has a new school board member. The board voted unanimously Friday morning for Brad Evers to fill the seat made vacant after the resignation of Cheryl Smith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN Dayton.

Jennifer

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2008
Evers has experience.
aguyindayton

Dayton, OH

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Hmmm experience… What is the experience? Has he/she spent time in the school? Do they understand the inner workings of the school. I would think a Board member is there to ensure that the public funds are being spent wisely and that the public is getting a good return on their investment. I have yet to see a Board member in our school and I have been there for over 6 years.
TJ m

Germantown, OH

#3 Dec 28, 2009
How about the Gourmet Chef at the HS? Is he working from experience? Does he have a Chef background???????
a guy in dayton

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 18, 2010
gourmet chef?? you mean deep fry dunker!
guy in dayton

Dayton, OH

#5 Jun 24, 2011
GED not SOP. Let us stop paying for duplicate programs. GED is available for all students 16 and over that do not want to attend traditional high school. Each system does not need an alternative school!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump was a draft dodger 11 hr FOVR 7
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr eezy reder 20,088
7-26-15 Updated sincere form letter Sun THE DOCTOR IS IN 2
Donate to Disadvantaged American Victims! Jul 25 Disadvantaged Victim 1
Jerry Springer goofed with the truth Jul 24 The Hack Checker 5
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Jul 24 Leon Harrison 28
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Jul 24 Some random guy 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages