Man fights accusations he fired at go...

Man fights accusations he fired at golfers at Yankee Trace

There are 3 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Man fights accusations he fired at golfers at Yankee Trace. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

A Washington Twp. man who was target shooting on his property Aug. 23 faces charges of inducing panic and disorderly conduct in Centerville after golfers and residents at the adjacent Yankee Trace Golf Club said bullets came onto the course.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

GPM

“DILLIGAF?”

Since: Aug 08

San Antonio, TX

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Another way for the Bliss-Ninnies to shut down shooting ranges: Lie!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#2 Sep 24, 2009
I thought golfers were a legitimate target.
Seen It Before

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2009
Amazing that the cops confiscated his guns and will perform "tests" on them. I will bet that IF he gets his guns back it will be over a year and they won't be in the same condition they were taken in. I have a friend that had his guns taken and they were in terrible shape when he got them back. He was never charged with anything but his guns were confiscated for supposed "Threats" he made that were overheard by a security guard. This man had his guns thrown in a barrel in a wet basement for a year and when they were returned they were covered in rust and scratched up. Needless to say he is not pleased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Matt Morrow? (Oct '15) 20 hr yourmom 165
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 14 America 21,045
police profiling and illegal procedures (Nov '09) Aug 13 Dkaczmarczyk 50
hamburger wagon (Dec '08) Aug 11 Taint 54
Dominatrix in heatherwood (Mar '13) Aug 10 Intheknow 8
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Aug 9 EdWadeisathief 32,008
Not for the faint of heart. Aug 8 Heretoplay 1

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages