Bridges, bikeways among local project...

Bridges, bikeways among local project proposals up for review

There are 1 comment on the Dayton Daily News story from Nov 8, 2009, titled Bridges, bikeways among local project proposals up for review. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

A new list of 41 proposed transportation projects totaling more than $45 million was unveiled Thursday afternoon for public review by the Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

SAM

Hamilton, OH

#1 Nov 20, 2009
With all the levees failing,perhaps schools should be put ahead of bikeways and sidewalks in order of importance.Here we are with a brand new school and no way to run it.Who is responsible for this oversight?I personally,would rather have an old school with plenty of money for teachers and everday operations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 min Strong Black Man 21,286
Clinton Tompkins 1 hr Concerned_person 1
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) 7 hr LOOK IT UP 582
Springboro basketball Dec 12 Kristine 8
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Dec 11 NOmoralcompass 32,046
Prentice Richardson (Buddy) Dec 9 jjsparks 2
Jeff Schmitz Is Hot !! Dec 9 In love 1

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages