Global warming scam; left still trying!

Posted in the Centerville Forum

AOL

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#2 Mar 4, 2013
I just saw where the Wasgington Post fired it's environmental reporter for failing to disclose a conflict of interest with her husband's associates.

http://junkscience.com/2013/03/04/victory-jun...
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2013
NOAA offered you proof of record warmth in 2012 and you refuse to read it. Or you're just too retarded to comprehend it
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Dennis Gannon wrote:
NOAA offered you proof of record warmth in 2012 and you refuse to read it. Or you're just too retarded to comprehend it
No it didn't. The media put out a story based on PART of a report that was very localized and did not include measurements from around the globe where some areas had record cold.
What it did include were measurements from 30 brand news stations in the US that were NEVER TAKEN BEFORE and therfore could not be included in an apples to apples comparison. Without the thirty new stations the figures did NOT come close to being a record. That would be the real science, not the White House ordered propaganda YOU settled for. I posted a link to those facts when the "report" came out.
The Old Cold Warrior

Tipp City, OH

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Reduce Earth-murdering polluting population in turd-world nations by distributing guns and ammunition, population reduction being a noble mission, especially among turd worlders who breed, but whom Mother Earth can no longer support and feed, regardless of need and greed.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Dennis Gannon wrote:
It's quite clear to me Harvo, but I guess you are more like Senator Boxer:
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/01/global...

Oh, and Harvo? There is much more where this came from. Real science=no warming.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Dennis Gannon wrote:
Let's see how much of this science you can comprehend Harvo.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/03/03/a-note-...
Buz

AOL

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Good comments Social; Harvey a OB moocher can't help himself.
TZ x

West Chester, OH

#9 Mar 5, 2013
Good reading for you Dennis!
http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/...
And why was Greenland called Greenland?
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

#10 Mar 5, 2013
Today, on the radio, I keep being told that the globe outside is cold! Not that I believe it a lot, because Erica Collura always looks hot!
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Englewood, OH

#11 Mar 5, 2013
I ain't that smart. Do I hurt Mother Earth when I fart? Would I be more green, if I quit being clean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr Just Asking 31,423
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr bubba ali mohamad 19,489
Ferguson creates talking points in Dayton Wed Leon Harrison 1
Regarding agitators and demonstrators in Ferguson: Wed Leon Harrison 1
pants up, don't loot! Wed masterofconcretep... 3
It was fun, seeing MSNBC's Chrissy the Sissy Ha... Nov 25 The Hack Checker 1
Sheela Angel in East Dayton Nov 25 Fact 2
Centerville Dating
Find my Match

Centerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Centerville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Centerville

Personal Finance