StopGays

Edison, NJ

#1 Jun 4, 2017
I hate gays its so wrong wake up before its to late its going to be the end of us all america is doomed
Freakmaster

Edison, NJ

#2 Jun 4, 2017
I hate them too ha ha but lesbos are ok just joking lol
ubtoo

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jun 4, 2017
Freakmaster wrote:
I hate them too ha ha but lesbos are ok just joking lol
i know lol homie has no problem droppin bills for the pole huggers... and he wishes he could tag boffum at the same time... lol but all he can do iz watch the action cuz they don't want your goofy droolin azz dey wan your money - which you so easily fork ova to sum lezzies - uh clue to clueless... gay lesbian = same sex = homosexual = uh read you big story book on that.., hmmm where do you fit in jack?
Ligh loafers Harry

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jun 16, 2017
StopGays wrote:
I hate gays its so wrong wake up before its to late its going to be the end of us all america is doomed
Give ur friend a good blo job. U may change ur mind if u haven't tried it.
Bisexual Bitch

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2017
Ummm this is 2017 and the 21st century get over urself
Duhh

Dayton, OH

#8 Jun 21, 2017
StopGays wrote:
Go back south where the blue people live moron.
One Womyn Riot

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2017
I love gays! Make America Gay Again! Except for Donnie; deport that fkn stain.
Killerchrisp20

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2017
Their is a Girl on Instagram who is gay and she is so grpss. She gay and a ug*y butch. My friend tried to get her straight and shit but she bi**hy and a who**. Go to Sammibear8899 we trying to tell her she needs the d*ck. She can suck mine lmfao!!!!
Puss69

New York, NY

#12 Jul 15, 2017
I hate sony too
Sean C Scott

New York, NY

#13 Jul 15, 2017
Ok i use to jack dudes in butler co
Sean C Scott

New York, NY

#14 Jul 15, 2017
Sean C Scott wrote:
Ok i use to jack dudes in butler co
Them off lol
Parents Beware

United States

#16 Oct 23, 2017
Rather than spending years becoming a celibate priest to explain away their odd lack of adult female lover, all a closet pedo has to do is post a pic of them kissing another dude and knee-jerk revulsion brands them as "gay", permanently preventing anybody from suspecting they exclusively lust for little girls!
Only 2-3% of supposed so-called "gays" are actually gay!
Anne Paulk

United States

#17 Oct 23, 2017
Killerchrisp20 wrote:
Their is a Girl on Instagram who is gay and she is so grpss. She gay and a ug*y butch. My friend tried to get her straight and shit but she bi**hy and a who**. Go to Sammibear8899 we trying to tell her she needs the d*ck. She can suck mine lmfao!!!!
Over 90% of adult lesbians grew up to become lesbians due to a complex instilled in them as children by another adult lesbian taking them to be molested by an adult male pretending to be a gay in order to make them hate the penis!
Lesbians create more lesbians by helping perverts molest little girls!
Keith Koch

Xenia, OH

#18 Oct 23, 2017
Well the law says we have equal rights so just leave if you dont like us!
Scarlettegray

Sylva, NC

#19 Nov 28, 2017
There are a lot of good gay guys including myself. My first gay experience was with a local realtor agent. that man sure could go. we got intimate in one of the houses... I still think about him. I wonder what happened to good ol Warren.
DCDC

Dayton, OH

#21 Dec 3, 2017
Anne Paulk wrote:
<quoted text>

Over 90% of adult lesbians grew up to become lesbians due to a complex instilled in them as children by another adult lesbian taking them to be molested by an adult male pretending to be a gay in order to make them hate the penis!
You sound retarded
Fitius T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#22 Dec 3, 2017
Adios America.
Goodlord

Sylva, NC

#23 Dec 5, 2017
Scarlettegray wrote:
There are a lot of good gay guys including myself. My first gay experience was with a local realtor agent. that man sure could go. we got intimate in one of the houses... I still think about him. I wonder what happened to good ol Warren.
Warren Earp ?! I donít believe it I mean he seemed different but I never thought honesexual like that !
Wtf

Fairborn, OH

#24 Jan 12, 2018
Parents Beware wrote:
Rather than spending years becoming a celibate priest to explain away their odd lack of adult female lover, all a closet pedo has to do is post a pic of them kissing another dude and knee-jerk revulsion brands them as "gay", permanently preventing anybody from suspecting they exclusively lust for little girls!
Only 2-3% of supposed so-called "gays" are actually gay!
Still spreading your delusions? This is still as absurd as the first time you posted this insanity.
Wtf

Fairborn, OH

#25 Jan 12, 2018
Anne Paulk wrote:
<quoted text>

Straight out lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 38 min Lol 22,490
Corrupt Waynesville Police Jul 18 Jamie P 1
Adult movie theaters (Sep '12) Jul 15 Spanky 16
child murders 1980 (Jul '08) Jul 15 April Wynn 19
Wayne Township elementary 1969-1970 (Jun '10) Jul 8 Beth Natali 4
News Dayton company lands $20M contract to make wate... Jul 7 404 not found 18
Down2mycore (Dec '17) Jul 6 Momma1991 36

Centerville Jobs

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages