Cleves, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Israel Still Excluded from Obama Administrationís Touted Counter-Terror Forum!
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Klutz, did you pick up your monthly meds yet?
Gun Nut

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Regardless of remnants of Holocaust guilt, that is supposed to make us wilt, we can no longer afford to support Israel any more, despite media whores, who bore us and make us snore. This is not anti-Semitic hate, but Israel is not one of our great states. The American Empire must retire before it finally expires. We no longer care about being involve to try and solve problems over there. Regardless of Hillary trips and Jew lips, my barmaids and waitress had rather have generous tips.
Reality Much

Fort Washington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Holocaust guilt eh? how about one of the only stable allies america can rely on in the middle east. Our economies are inextricably tied together through years of mutual cooperation and support. TO withdraw support from our friends now would be akin to leaving them up the creek without a paddle. If israel falls, which it very well could without continued american support, where could america base its military and aid efforts? Saudi arabia? Yemen? No. These places are not the kind of stable democracy that america can and should interface with.
Lendman

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Rod Croy in Greenfield

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

still bombing innocent Palestinian children
Gabbie Hein

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Lendman wrote:
Did you forget about the happy-dancing Israelis on 9/11?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ezekiel

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Reality Much wrote:
Holocaust guilt eh? how about one of the only stable allies america can rely on in the middle east. Our economies are inextricably tied together through years of mutual cooperation and support. TO withdraw support from our friends now would be akin to leaving them up the creek without a paddle. If israel falls, which it very well could without continued american support, where could america base its military and aid efforts? Saudi arabia? Yemen? No. These places are not the kind of stable democracy that america can and should interface with.
In a 100 words or less, please explain why the US should be a National Diversity (victim cult) state the same as Israel.
Reality Much

Fort Washington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I dont understand what a "National Diversity State" is. To respond to the dancing israelis, they do not represent an entire nation. Does an american clergyman burning a Koran represent the entire american view of muslims? No. That is ridiculous. Also, one of the reasons we give so much aid to Israel,(if americans only knew) is because they are a vital military ally in the middle east. Can someone here name a stable western friendly country that would support and allow our operations to be based out of their country? I can. It is Israel. If we have to continue to pay for that privilege, I think it is worth it. Israel affords us a place to stop terrorist groups in unstable countries with minimal risk to ourselves. In addition the Lavon affair is a ungrounded conspiracy theory. Both governments issued independent reports of the events concluding it was an honest mistake.
Ezekial

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Reality Much wrote:
I dont understand what a "National Diversity State" is. To respond to the dancing israelis, they do not represent an entire nation. Does an american clergyman burning a Koran represent the entire american view of muslims? No. That is ridiculous. Also, one of the reasons we give so much aid to Israel,(if americans only knew) is because they are a vital military ally in the middle east. Can someone here name a stable western friendly country that would support and allow our operations to be based out of their country? I can. It is Israel. If we have to continue to pay for that privilege, I think it is worth it. Israel affords us a place to stop terrorist groups in unstable countries with minimal risk to ourselves. In addition the Lavon affair is a ungrounded conspiracy theory. Both governments issued independent reports of the events concluding it was an honest mistake.
The dancing israelis were Mossad agents, paid agents of Israel.

Diversity is a victim cult, and Israeli jewish are definitely running a majority-rule victim cult in Israel. I shouldn't have to explain the obvious.

The Lavon affair has been tacitly admitted by the state of Israel as a false flag intelligence operation against the US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

"In March 2005, Israel publicly honored the surviving operatives, and President Moshe Katsav presented each with a certificate of appreciation for their efforts on behalf of the state, ending decades of official denial by Israel.[12]"

You totally ignored the USS liberty atrocity, a direct and intentional attack on the US military by Israel. Why is that?

Are you an Israeli?
Ezekial

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Reality Much wrote:
If you are not an Israeli, perhaps you are an American Diversity person?

Which of these American Diversity categories are you...

women
african american
disabled
LGBTQ
jewish
hispanic and latino
asian
native american

http://www.mindexchange.com/diversity.htm
pop eye

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

no obama don,t suport any thing, just causeing trouble, after trouble, in washington d, c, the country is on a verg of shuting down due to his policies, this never happen when george bush bill clinton was in there, he has had a problem ever since he,s been in office. borrowing money that we can,t pay back. no end to what he can waste,an its not the republic,s fault, it.s the obama care, may not be no more checks for 6 month.s no food stamp,s no medicare,an what else due to his discisions, but the people was warned of what would happen,so enjoy it,
Reality Much

Fort Washington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

I am not an israeli. I am an american. Also I am a white protestant male. I did not ignore the USS liberty. Instead I understand that sometimes mistakes are made in war. Clausewitz's fog of war. An honest mistake, no matter how grievous, should not be a wedge between two mutually beneficial allies. There still has been no refutation to the need for a military base in the middle east. The fact is that over 60 years of alliance, so much good has come out of our relationship as opposed to bad. without israel as a base we would not have been able to kill Abu Yahya al-Libi, al queda's number 2 man. His death resulted in the stoppage of most al queda's operations as without osama bin laden and him the organization was leaderless.
Ezekial

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Reality Much wrote:
I am not an israeli. I am an american. Also I am a white protestant male. I did not ignore the USS liberty. Instead I understand that sometimes mistakes are made in war. Clausewitz's fog of war. An honest mistake, no matter how grievous, should not be a wedge between two mutually beneficial allies. There still has been no refutation to the need for a military base in the middle east. The fact is that over 60 years of alliance, so much good has come out of our relationship as opposed to bad. without israel as a base we would not have been able to kill Abu Yahya al-Libi, al queda's number 2 man. His death resulted in the stoppage of most al queda's operations as without osama bin laden and him the organization was leaderless.
You must be totally confused, because Iraq and Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are festooned with US military bases.

http://militarybases.com/overseas/saudi-arabi...

http://militarybases.com/
Ezekial

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Reality Much wrote:
Why was there no public trial for OBL?

In fact, why was there no public trial or even a formal public investigation of the perpetrators of 9/11?

9/11 was a criminal act, but none of the rules for evidence collection and evidence preservation or trial by jury or cross examination of witnesses was ever commenced. Everything and everyone prosecuted was performed in secret, using star chamber rules.

Why are you in favor of star chamber rules of jurisprudence?
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Obama is a squatter
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

So what? Boohoo, most of us are tired of supporting the Jews, over there or over here, in Israel or Florida. We no longer wilt with Holocaust guilt. It wasn't our fault, that tragic European event, because Depression-era Americans couldn't find a job or pay their rent. We could not afford to become so dumb or involved, looking for foreign problems to solve. Oh, by the way, it's past time for us to give up and to go away.
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Reality Much wrote:
An old Pentagon parrot, an old Cold Warrior who posts a lot but never fired a shot, at places like the bases, a defense and security nut who has run out of pet military-media sluts. What the heck, he'll be bitchin' about Pearl Harbor next. Who will boohoo and grieve if we do like the Soviets and Brits and French and Spanish and give up and leave? With regrets, we are $16 trillion in debt and can't afford the empire or more Pentagon pork.
Reality Much

Fort Washington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Ezekial you are changing the issue. We gather to discuss israeli american relations, not the handling of 9/11 by americans. Is there another country we could use as our base of operations in the middle east? And why should we pull out Mr. Nut
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Prior to our foreign involvement in the Spanish American War of 1898, the USA was doing great without an empire while limiting military adventures and expense with truly natiional defense; until we got a taste for empire and imperialism with elite European diplomacy, ass kissers and champagne drinkers who thought of themselves as being great thinkers. Then, the fun of World War One with American guns making Germans run! Saving the Brits and the French by sending young men to the trenches. Then the height of the empire for me and you after World War Two, continuing defense spending and fun with that Old Cold One. My friends, it has to end.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centerville Discussions

Search the Centerville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Ant 29,471
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 47 min De Ja Vu 31,143
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Trying to stop us 18,614
Boro etiquette (Jul '13) 2 hr Nate Higgers 5
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 2 hr datguydur 20
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
Rats removed from Kettering apartment. 14 hr The Duke of Hazard 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Centerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Centerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE