United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

Never anywhere in the United States have I met people of a cummunity so self centered and rude. What do you people think that makes you act like this? Its quite sad how you look at the world through your rich spoiled eyes..
Lester Pearson

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

cummunity?
I agree

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Judged:

Disgusted wrote:
Never anywhere in the United States have I met people of a cummunity so self centered and rude. What do you people think that makes you act like this? Its quite sad how you look at the world through your rich spoiled eyes..
You are correct, especially those east of 741 from N. main thru S.main
So It Is

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

Judged:

Whew -- I'm so glad I live west of 741, maybe I'm all right, then. Me, and my "cummunity." LOL
MRS NICE

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

Judged:

I live east of 741 south of 73.I'm not rude do you want to have tea?
rich snob

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

Judged:

I live in Heatherwoode, and I think you Royal Oak people, along with the Tamarack slums should be deported to Franklin. You make the rest of us rich people here, and in Settlers Walk wish there was an income level that families have to reach before being allowed to live here.
Disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

No right here proves that you are no different with your smart ass.
So It Is wrote:
Whew -- I'm so glad I live west of 741, maybe I'm all right, then. Me, and my "cummunity." LOL

“Tin Foil Hat applied to lower ”

Since: Jul 08

Allegeny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

Funny thing is , when and if the chit hits the fan for survival these "rude" people would be begging for mercy from other they normally would have walked over.
just an opinyn

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

rich snob wrote:
I live in Heatherwoode, and I think you Royal Oak people, along with the Tamarack slums should be deported to Franklin. You make the rest of us rich people here, and in Settlers Walk wish there was an income level that families have to reach before being allowed to live here.
I believe Heatherwoode & certain other upper-end communites around Springboro & CC township would appear a lot less pretentious today, if the developers had planned & installed actual SIDEWALKS.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

Not everyone in Springboro fits the OP's description.
To "Rich Snob": Did you finish the 8th grade yet?
I have friends who work retail in Springboro and
they have no shortage of stories about the arrogance
and rudeness of the newcomers. Royal Oaks and
Tamarack were here when you were filling up your
diapers. If you find the people who live there
offensive I would recommend you move somewhere else.
just passing by

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

ClearCreekCommando wrote:
Not everyone in Springboro fits the OP's description.
To "Rich Snob": Did you finish the 8th grade yet?
I have friends who work retail in Springboro and
they have no shortage of stories about the arrogance
and rudeness of the newcomers. Royal Oaks and
Tamarack were here when you were filling up your
diapers. If you find the people who live there
offensive I would recommend you move somewhere else.
I read "rich snob's" post differently. I believe he was being sarcaastic. But I agree with you, the folks in royal oaks and tamarack are much more down to earth folks than those uppity creatures .
trailers

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

You can't buy class. That is evident in Springboro. More and more trash is moving into this town. The suburban insulation isn't holding. The demographics are most certainly changing. Get ready. It's a new Boro!
Pablo Cruise

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

trailers wrote:
The demographics are most certainly changing. Get ready. It's a new Boro!
Yo hablo Espanol?
Si yo hablo espanol

Miamisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

Judged:

Hay alguién aquí que hable español
ridiculous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2010

Judged:

It's just those people who want you to be as impressed with them as they are with themselves. Ignore them; we aren't all like that.
a tamrarack slum

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

Judged:

rich snob wrote:
it's snotty ass people like you that give springboro the reputation for being stuck up and rude. Instead of an income level to live in springboro they need to monitor how many idiots they let move here, then you wouldn't have to worry about deporting people to Franklin, you would be too much of an idiot to even live here.
truth

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

Judged:

Most of the so called "rich folks" in the Boro are leveraged to the hilt.(mortgages exceeding house values - 100% financed or leased cars, credit cards maxed out) They live to impress others and are searching for happiness - Lets pray for the lost souls.
lifelong resident

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

It's very sad what people consider as important these days. I grew up in Springboro and I saw those old farms get torn down and replaced by your developments. Money can't buy you a heart or class. You can wrap an empty life up into a pretty designer package but it's still empty on the inside. I feel I am very blessed that my family does not want for anything. In saying that, I teach my children to respect people who aren't as blessed as we have been. I totally agree that some people make poor decisions that ultimately lead to their current circumstances but don't judge a book by its cover. You have no idea what lead them to where they are now. An educated wealthy person should be a pillar of the community and reach out to others and not be judgemental. You could be in their shoes one day.....all it could take is a bad business deal, stockmarket crash, another Bernie Madoff deal, wrong end of a bad divorce...etc.... so keep that in mind, "rich snob". The lord works in mysterious ways!!
JC Moniker

Amelia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

Very well said lifelong resident. It is good to see those that still hold those thoughts such as yours.
here here

Piqua, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Judged:

lifelong resident wrote:
It's very sad what people consider as important these days. I grew up in Springboro and I saw those old farms get torn down and replaced by your developments. Money can't buy you a heart or class. You can wrap an empty life up into a pretty designer package but it's still empty on the inside. I feel I am very blessed that my family does not want for anything. In saying that, I teach my children to respect people who aren't as blessed as we have been. I totally agree that some people make poor decisions that ultimately lead to their current circumstances but don't judge a book by its cover. You have no idea what lead them to where they are now. An educated wealthy person should be a pillar of the community and reach out to others and not be judgemental. You could be in their shoes one day.....all it could take is a bad business deal, stockmarket crash, another Bernie Madoff deal, wrong end of a bad divorce...etc.... so keep that in mind, "rich snob". The lord works in mysterious ways!!
Lifelong resident, I'm with you all the way!
We've been here only about a decade but I come from similar rural roots and I know exactly where you're coming from, figuratively and literally.
Potentially there's a little piece of heart & soul ripped out of a community the size of Springboro every time new earth gets turned over for land development planned IRRESPONSIBLY. Unfortunately the majority of it has been performed irresponsibly. And this is bad news for the future of our community, for our livlihood of our children and their children & grandchildren...if they should elect to remain here.

Do you really think these developers of Springboro gave any thought whatsoever to Springboro's kids and their collective future when they built homes approaching $1 million in trendy subdivisions with... NO SIDEWALKS...to connect potential peer to peer around the neighborhood?!? Hmmm, what's really funny is we scratch our heads and wonder why a lot of our kids are pale &/or obese , waste too much time staring at Facebook & can't handle social situations well, while all the time WE'RE the root cause of much of these type of problems becuase of the type of cushy, crappy world WE built around & FOR them!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centerville Discussions

Search the Centerville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 29,010
mentally ill FELONS! 2 hr masterofconcretepourers 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 9 hr Insanely Hypocritical 31,098
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 9 hr The Hack Checker 1
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 10 hr The Hack Checker 1
EPA: Vapor intrusion in Ohio suburb more serious 10 hr Loony Lib 3
Mechanic who built first aircraft engine for Wr... 10 hr Loony Lib 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Centerville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••