employee

Dayton, OH

#1 Feb 11, 2013
yeah, after obama win, we need to boycott business that hurt their employees, cut hours, to keep their God money in their pockets....Q st and Lb, walmart, and others how mean.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#2 Feb 11, 2013
employee wrote:
yeah, after obama win, we need to boycott business that hurt their employees, cut hours, to keep their God money in their pockets....Q st and Lb, walmart, and others how mean.
"Mean?" Businesses do not exist to provide people with jobs, or health insurance, or freebies.
People warned you this would not be what the Democrats told you it would be.
The Democrats always screw the little guy while claiming to care about him.
Do you think the Democrats didn't know this was going to happen? Don't you realize they could have written the law without this loophole?
Here's a hint: they have to allow businesses to do this because those businesses are their biggest donors! Why do you think the unions are exempt from this useless, expensive law?
Pentagon Porker Pimp

Dayton, OH

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Ain't if funny how real-job people try to save money? I don't have too, boofuckinhoo, because I can always sue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr PASStyme2retireUR... 31,129
"Is there an ISIS crisis at levy time?" 12 hr Leon Harrison 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Chuck 19,222
ING is now Yoya, a brand-new investment and ret... 17 hr Leon Harison 3
This is your lucky Monday! 17 hr Leon Harison 7
Riverside Police (Sep '11) Sat Do Something 22
Concealed carry in Boro's schools - not a matte... (Jul '13) Sat Master Grand 71
•••
Centerville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Centerville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Centerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••