Mom locks man accused of having sex with daughter, 13, in basement

Nov 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHIO

A 21-year-old man, arrested on a charge accusing him of having sex with a 13-year-old girl after the girl's mom locked him in the basement of her home, remains in the Montgomery County Jail.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

wished that mother had took a butcher knife and cut off his desire member and flushed it down the toilet...his mug shot shows me a lack of common sense and the thug life style...hope he gets the trayvon treatment one day..
Chief

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

sigp220 wrote:
wished that mother had took a butcher knife and cut off his desire member and flushed it down the toilet...his mug shot shows me a lack of common sense and the thug life style...hope he gets the trayvon treatment one day..
Yeah he didn't plan his exit strategy(just like GW Bush) LOL

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

at least Bush had one and didn't lie about it...
Trinita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

I m not surprised to see that kind of things happened ,when you see a gay having freedom and lesbien . for me this case is more then killing someone , he should get death penalty .
reality

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

sigp220 wrote:
If this had happened in Kentucky, the 21-year-old man would have been locked up in the basement... for mom's "needs".
Trinita

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Sometimes its tof , some parents they teach thier children about sex when they ae young ,
PoorDog

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

If your puppy's in heat shes got to have meat. Don't hate the dog for doing what's natural. Parents should not be allowed to leave their kids unsupervised when they know there are cherry snatchers everywhere. And he may have not been the first one up in there, just the one that got caught.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If this had happened in Kentucky, the 21-year-old man would have been locked up in the basement... for mom's "needs".
Isnt that like pot calling the kettle black

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

tara

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

so does no one care to ask why she aloud the 21 year old in her house???and why was her daughter hanging out with a 21 year old ???wow what a great mom she is ...everyone jumps on the guy but what about the girls mother yes he shouldnt have even been around a 13 year old but WHERE WAS THE MOTHER WHY WAS THIS GOING ON IN HER HOME SHE KNEW ABOUT IT
PokeySalad

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

What difference does it make if this girl is putting out to another 13 yrs old or a 21 yrs old. A poke is a poke. She was left unsupervised. An animals #1 goal is to survive and reproduce. Birth control may be a good idea.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centerville Discussions

Search the Centerville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 min Chuck 18,550
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Canton 29,210
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 10 hr super size 2,215
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr Performance Review 31,132
BHO asleep at the wheel 14 hr CMS 1
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 18 hr Leon Harrison 3
Idea - convert tennis courts in front of Sycamo... Thu proactive idea 1
•••
•••
•••
Centerville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Centerville Jobs

•••