Posted in the Centerville Forum

West Side Brotha

Fairborn, OH

#1 Jun 27, 2013
WC and Englewood libraries, most of the time
The Old Cold Warrior

Bryan, OH

#2 Jun 27, 2013
And looks at those good-lookin' daughters and house mommies who do not depend on or vote for the Obomies? Those nice tight white suburbanites?
Boo Radley

Farmington, CT

#3 Jun 27, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
And looks at those good-lookin' daughters and house mommies who do not depend on or vote for the Obomies? Those nice tight white suburbanites?
Wow, what a loser Leon Harrison is...
The New Cool Warrior

Bryan, OH

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Oh, if only more of our citizens did more writing and reading than breeding and bottom feeding. This is the type of immigrants that we be needing.
Leon Harrison Monger

Stowe, VT

#5 Jun 30, 2013
The New Cool Warrior wrote:
Oh, if only more of our citizens did more writing and reading than breeding and bottom feeding. This is the type of immigrants that we be needing.
Ha ha ha, Leon Harrison is reusing our insults directed at his racist ass. How creative.
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Oxford, OH

#6 Jul 1, 2013
It be scary, all de minority members hangin' out in and around our libraries. I guess it be fair, providin' dem wit' free daycare. I swore dat dat wuz whut shoppin' malls wuz for.
Calizum BBBJ Harrison

Newington, CT

#8 Jul 1, 2013
Dumbass Dimuhcrat wrote:
It be scary, all de minority members hangin' out in and around our libraries. I guess it be fair, providin' dem wit' free daycare. I swore dat dat wuz whut shoppin' malls wuz for.
Cousin Leon Harrison is a sexual predator. He is the only thing that makes the mall unsafe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Raydot 21,288
anyone ever go to the old swingers club off dixie? (Oct '15) 16 hr Brown eyes girl 4
single or married ? 22 hr Tantor 7
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 23 hr curious 32,027
Still No Justice For Murdered Teacher (Sep '09) Wed Moraine 5
Former swimming pool at Old River NCR park (Jul '10) Oct 16 judyg 12
people keep turning up missing Oct 14 TruckFump 7

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages