Why wing walkers and stunt pilots ins...

Why wing walkers and stunt pilots inspire us

There are 3 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Jun 23, 2013, titled Why wing walkers and stunt pilots inspire us. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

I thought of my parents when I heard the news about the wing walker and stunt pilot killed in a crash Saturday at the Vectren Air Show in Dayton, Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Sky King

Jasper, IN

#1 Jun 23, 2013

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jun 23, 2013
truly a tragic scene to see such a lovely lady die ..I hope the family well and to except our deepest sympathies for their loss...May God Bless her children..
Janet Harrison Carney

Stowe, VT

#3 Jun 28, 2013
sigp220 wrote:
truly a tragic scene to see such a lovely lady die ..I hope the family well and to except our deepest sympathies for their loss...May God Bless her children..
I love my brother Leon Harrison so much. He licks me up and down so well. I love drinking all of his bodily fluids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr ICE 21,306
A place to hunt 14 hr Leo 2
News V-Teck: Proving that after 30 years, local radi... Sat Bill Cripple 4
Browns remodleing rip us off Dec 14 delbert Davis 1
Clinton Tompkins Dec 14 Concerned_person 1
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) Dec 14 LOOK IT UP 582
Springboro basketball Dec 12 Kristine 8

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages