Addiction doctor leaves Gosnold

Addiction doctor leaves Gosnold

There are 1 comment on the Cape Cod Times story from Nov 23, 2013, titled Addiction doctor leaves Gosnold. In it, Cape Cod Times reports that:

Vulnerable patients being treated for opiate addiction are outraged that their doctor suddenly left his job at Gosnold on Cape Cod, the largest addiction treatment organization on the Cape, earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Cod Times.

Jane Doe

Taunton, MA

#1 Nov 24, 2013
there is a HUGE epidemic in MA w/opiates. Pills and heroin. Gosnold is an excellent program w/skilled staff. There is obiviously a reason why a DR was asked to leave a facility. I wouldnt be too quick to blame Gosnold and promote his new office without having any clue about WHY he was asked to leave. Word is , if you were a pretty young girl, you got whatever you wanted, and some inappropriate things were happening...Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (Feb '08) Jun '16 Shall Be 5
News Cause of fire that destroyed Centerville home u... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laura PIpkins Fir... 1
News No noise is good news for airport (Nov '13) Nov '13 Pete n 1
natalie dupuis' shopping habits (Dec '11) Oct '13 Henrey Bolts 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Centerville, MA (Jan '12) Mar '13 Correction Please 4
News Police dog tracks teens suspected of car break-ins (Jun '12) Jun '12 caperr 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Centerville, MA (Aug '11) Aug '11 Dawn 1

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages