Breaking: Did Santorum Actually Win I...

Breaking: Did Santorum Actually Win Iowa?

There are 142 comments on the www.kcci.com story from Jan 5, 2012, titled Breaking: Did Santorum Actually Win Iowa? . In it, www.kcci.com reports that:

Did a typo steal the caucus from Santorum? KCCI in Des Moines, Iowa, reports that a misrecorded vote tally gave 20 votes to Romney. Their source is Edward True, a vote-counter in Moulton, Iowa, who kept his own records of the count.

True said at his 53-person caucus at the Garrett Memorial Library, Romney received two votes. According to the Iowa Republican Party's website, True's precinct cast 22 votes for Romney.
This would give Santorum a win by 4 votes, but small discrepancies in other voting precincts may keep Romney ahead.

Weigh in: when the race is this close, does it matters who wins?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kcci.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Grimreaper

Clyde, TX

#1 Jan 5, 2012
If anyone got robbed it was Ron Paul,drudgereport free poll.Had him up by at least 10 percent margin.

Wake up sheeple.

Ron Paul 2012
Last Stop Ron Paul

Pasadena, CA

#3 Jan 5, 2012
It is obvious Ron Paul was robbed in Iowa with the secret ballot counting at an undiclosed location. Where did this Rick Santorum vote split come from all of a sudden, this guy was in last place till a few days ago -what a fraud!

Like Obama, Mitt Romney supports the NDAA and SOPA; since he's dodging questions about it he obvioulsy supports it. The NDAA states Americans can now be rounded up and taken to detention centers indefinitely without trial for criticizing the government or banking ellites.

SOPA is a mainland China style censorship of internet free speech. For instance not allowing people to post anything with a link to a youtube clip or news article exposing the government or ellites. This will be very convenient when the government finally starts rounding up people.

We need to get this slimey worm Romney -and in fact all candidates- to give a thumbs up or thumbs down on the Natinal Defense Authorization Act since they will never do it willingly. The banker establishment knows Romney is another easy win for Obama just like McCain was. That's why they need Romney to stay in the race -they know he will loose.

The ellite establishment and their mainstream media puppets are so threatened by Ron Paul they are often not even allowed to mention him by name. Ron Paul is Lord Voldemort to the Nazi ellites. These mainstream media zombie clowns are so transparant now in their deliberate avoidance of Ron Paul it would be comical if it wasn't so scary.

This staged Iowa farce was a beta test for stealing the national election if Ron Paul is forced to run third party. He will be forced to run third party if Iowa remains uncontested.

This is a repeat of how the international bankers transformed a prosperous normal Germany into Nazi Germany. The ellites are completely out of touch with reality to be trying to pull this off in America while we have the internet and the second ammendmant still in place.

Please bookmark/listen to Alex Jones just once -Download a podcast and just listen. Nazi Germany would have been averted if this guy had been around back then broadcasting over the internet and airwaves.

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

If you love America defend it from the offshore funded revolutionaries trying to overthrow us presently. We must take back America non-violently so our banker bought illegitimate federal government is not given a reason to declare martial law.

Remember the international banking ellites call the shots now, not the government. That's how they continue to get away with all their flagrant crime and corruption without facing any jail time.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

This is my humble opinion on today's events -I'm doing my small part to get the word out on the net so I can tell my grandkids I didn't just sit back when the offshore ellites tried to weaken and destroy America from within. I am not religious, but this whole situation is starting to make me believe there is a hell as the people destroying America are acting like demonic devils.

If we wait much longer we won't be able to kick the offshore ellites out without force. The U.S. military may start a revolution before we do -they know what is going on and are no longer putting up with this.

Many of my posts are now being censored by Topix. I always have to wonder which link triggered the deletion of the post. Topix is great, but the government is destroying it because people will lose interest in Topix if it is obviously censored. Maybe that's the plan.

This is how the tyranny slowly spreads and takes over -boiling that frog a little at a time.

Vote Ron Paul 2012, you have nothing to loose at this point by trying something completely different. Ron fought hard against the NDAA and SOPA legislation. There should be civil disobedience in Iowa if we are not allowed to see the official vote tallys ASAP.

Tell everyone you know.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#4 Jan 5, 2012
Is this fabulous, or what??

LOL!!!

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 5, 2012
Caribou Barbie wrote:
LOL!!!
You go girl!!!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#7 Jan 5, 2012
Caribou Barbie wrote:
LOL!!!
Free entertainment!

Meaningless Republican pretenders to the Presidency, but they are amusing!
Lance Winslow

Half Moon Bay, CA

#8 Jan 5, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Free entertainment!
Meaningless Republican pretenders to the Presidency, but they are amusing!
The only thing which would make it more amusing would be bringing Palin back on stage.

Palin in 2012!
Out with Obomination

Orange, CA

#9 Jan 5, 2012
Caribou Barbie wrote:
LOL!!!
Wow get a life
Gitano

Miami, FL

#10 Jan 5, 2012
The Republican "old guard" held their nose and went with Romney long time ago.

They won't tolerate Paul nor Santorum. I don't blame them but the Tea party is wise to what the GOP establishment is doing.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 6, 2012
Romney is about to successfully repeat history -- like his father -- and lose.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 6, 2012
Santorum is a natural choker. This will be a lot of fun.
Follow Through

Great Neck, NY

#13 Jan 6, 2012
Of course, it MATTERS who wins in a close race. If Santorum did, in fact, win by a few votes, that does make a difference--at least psychologically and emotionally. It also reads loud and clear that Romney is beatable--in his own party caucus, no less against Obama. So this showing in Iowa does have significance and it all has to start someplace.
ussurf

York, PA

#14 Jan 6, 2012
Sc*ew the GOP! Americans are voting and no one has the right to interfere with that process.
Romney attained the vote in Iowa by foul play.
I watched the entire circus routine. It went like this;the votes are in a green truck and no one knows where it is, the ballots have been lost and they can not seem to find them, someone is counting them by hand,blah! blah! blah! This went on and on and on all night long. Do not feed me any more BS. I'm not swallowing.(I see some major league tampering going on and that is against the constitution of the United States of America.)
The problem here is I am a registered Republican, and now I do not trust the Republican party.
If the GOP favors Romney, please vote for anyone else, because they are playing dirty.
Santorum the racist

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Jan 6, 2012
He just stated "I don't want to give black people other peoples money"! He didn't even blink or stutter at all!

Ask him if he knows any racist jokes! This guy is representative of the Republican party!

I am sure that many Black Americans want their votes back and they are justified.

Ask Santorum if he would wear his white hood in the whitehouse once elected!

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 6, 2012
Grimreaper wrote:
If anyone got robbed it was Ron Paul,drudgereport free poll.Had him up by at least 10 percent margin.
Wake up sheeple.
Ron Paul 2012
Hey moron...

At my caucus the Ron Paul people were doing the counting, and he got 5th.

Shut the piehole.

Ron Paul and his supporters are batshit nuts
ussurf

York, PA

#17 Jan 6, 2012
Santorum the racist wrote:
He just stated "I don't want to give black people other peoples money"! He didn't even blink or stutter at all!
Ask him if he knows any racist jokes! This guy is representative of the Republican party!
I am sure that many Black Americans want their votes back and they are justified.
Ask Santorum if he would wear his white hood in the whitehouse once elected!
Stop pulling the race card.Black people are black, a majority of them live in poverty, and I am not prejudiced ,these are the facts.I am sick and tired of people pulling the race card. How bout this, if Santorum wasn't white you would not have even brought this up ,would you. It's o.k. for Obama to call Americans ,lazy,unmotivated people,right.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Jan 6, 2012
Grimreaper wrote:
Wake up sheeple.
Ron Paul 2012
ah, the things you hear in la la land.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 6, 2012
Thinking people see the Iowa results as a two way tie with Paul very close third.

And then remember Iowa is a state full of right wing crackers and more or less a dry run for the media for more serious polling later in January.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#20 Jan 6, 2012
OBAMA AND STATE MEDIA CLAIM UNEMPLOYMENT TO 8.5%

Real Jobless Rate Is 11.4% With Realistic Labor Force Participation Rate

Tyler Durden on 01/06/2012 10:23 -0500

Bureau of Labor Statistics
. BLS

One does not need to be a rocket scientist to grasp the fudging the BLS has been doing every month for years now in order to bring the unemployment rate lower: the BLS constantly lowers the labor force participation rate as more and more people "drop out" of the labor force for one reason or another. While there is some floating speculation that this is due to early retirement, this is completely counterfactual when one also considers the overall rise in the general civilian non institutional population. In order to back out this fudge we are redoing an analysis we did first back in August 2010, which shows what the real unemployment rate would be using a realistic labor force participation rate. To get that we used the average rate since 1980, or ever since the great moderation began. As it happens, this long-term average is 65.8%(chart 1). We then apply this participation rate to the civilian noninstitutional population to get what an "implied" labor force number is, and additionally calculate the implied unemployed using this more realistic labor force. We then show the difference between the reported and implied unemployed (chart 2). Finally, we calculate the jobless rate using this new implied data. It won't surprise anyone that as of December, the real implied unemployment rate was 11.4%(final chart)- basically where it has been ever since 2009 - and at 2.9% delta to reported, represents the widest divergence to reported data since the early 1980s. And because we know this will be the next question, extending this lunacy, America will officially have no unemployed, when the Labor Force Participation rate hits 58.5%, which should be just before the presidential election.
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#21 Jan 6, 2012
It looks like Santorum did in fact win, but you won't see those old line politicians admit they miscounted in such a close race, so they will pretend Romney won. It makes him look worse then it does Santorum, or Paul. He appears as crooked as a Democrat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22 Jan 6, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
OBAMA AND STATE MEDIA CLAIM UNEMPLOYMENT TO 8.5%
Real Jobless Rate Is 11.4%
WAH WAH WAH! Obama is using real figures! From US government! WAHHH! Poor DUMBO is stuck making them up! WAH! Why oh why can't DUMBO make up his own facts?

All this good news! Economy improving! WAHHHH! Job numbers improving! WAHHH! Stock market increasing! WAHHH! Housing market better!
WAH WAH WAH!

Four more years of cross threaded DUMBOSPAM!

WAHHHH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Ruchti (Apr '15) Apr '15 curious 1
News City Council again looking at banning pitbulls (Apr '07) Nov '14 ffhhdfd34 14
Host for RAGBRAI Needed for Iowa/Minnesota base... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bill Simon 1
News Medical mystery: Seizures strike baby after rou... (Jan '12) Mar '14 Vaccine Experimen... 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Centerville, IA (Jan '12) Sep '13 Au Contraire 7
the new way to date online!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Alfred Demko 1
News Nonprofit has repaid just $704 in Medicaid frau... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Good 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages