Looking for childhood friend

Posted in the Centerville Forum

katherine

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2009
Hello, I am looking for a childhood friend from around 1988-91. At the time she lived in Wittmann, Arizona and went to Nadaburg Elementary school. I cannot remember her parents names. She had one brother at the time, I think his name was Jason. She had grandparents that lived in arizona as well as an aunt. All I know because I was so young is that she moved to Iowa. I'm hoping I have the right city. Please if you can find any information I would love to get in contact with her again.

thank you
Kathy

Mount Auburn, IA

#2 Jan 4, 2010
What is her name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Ruchti Apr '15 curious 1
News City Council again looking at banning pitbulls (Apr '07) Nov '14 ffhhdfd34 14
Host for RAGBRAI Needed for Iowa/Minnesota base... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bill Simon 1
News Medical mystery: Seizures strike baby after rou... (Jan '12) Mar '14 Vaccine Experimen... 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Centerville, IA (Jan '12) Sep '13 Au Contraire 7
the new way to date online!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Alfred Demko 1
News Nonprofit has repaid just $704 in Medicaid frau... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Good 1
More from around the web

Centerville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]