Nude dancing establishment in Byron c...

Nude dancing establishment in Byron closes, will be torn down

There are 5 comments on the The Macon Telegraph story from Jul 3, 2008, titled Nude dancing establishment in Byron closes, will be torn down. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

The close of a business usually isn't cause for widespread rejoicing, but that's what happened when Cafe Erotica shut its doors for good Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

Since: Jul 08

Milan, GA

#1 Jul 9, 2008
Thank God they are tearing this nasty place down
proud resident

Warner Robins, GA

#2 Jul 28, 2008
replacing it with a better strip joint.
Mary

Kittanning, PA

#3 Jul 29, 2008
Thank God they're gone!#2 I hope you are wrong and that something great will replace it.
Will

Cairo, GA

#4 Oct 4, 2008
I will miss Cafe Erotica. I hate they closed it. I hope they build another one. I cant understand why people think strip clubs are so bad. I went there to relax and unwind it was really the only thing I enjoyed. I didnt go there because I love to just stare at nude women. I went there because I enjoyed spending time with the girls. I didn't have to worry about what they thought of me. It was just so relaxed. I made some good friends there. I wish them all the best wherever they went.
Somebody from

Milledgeville, GA

#5 Oct 4, 2008
There is another strip club right down the street off the same exit as cafe erotica. I think its even owned by the same people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheryl White murder in 1975 (Aug '13) Mar 17 Allan Melvin 5
News GBI releases new information in Tara Grinstead ... (Jul '08) Mar 17 JekyllnHyde 93
Wreck on I75 bout 230 today Mar 6 Malinda 1
Who was Kevin Wellons Mar 2 Eric Barrett 4
Who is the public works director of Fort Valley... Feb '17 Sarah 2
Emergency Management Feb '17 Herman J 4
Pic swap (Sep '16) Jan '17 RexHEX 10

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages