Palin stumps for Handel - How will yo...

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Created by Top Mod2 on Aug 9, 2010

3,359 votes

Click on an option to vote

Karen Handel

Nathan Deal

Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#7591 Aug 9, 2012
Catfish wrote:
<quoted text> Boy that is a big 10-4 .
Just because he does'nt like Bush?
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#7592 Aug 9, 2012
cheesegrits wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, how many tattoos do you have on your neck and face? How many piercings do you have in your face and mouth? When was the last time you had a job? When is the last time you had a bath? What kind of a car do you live in? Dockery is obviously a douchebag, loser.
Why? just because like most of us he does'nt like what Bush did to this great country.
Weird

Moultrie, GA

#7593 Aug 9, 2012
I call him strange, for one why is he keeping on with a topic that was started in 2010 and by his profile. He likes some strange s***. Him and this whole Will Dockery and TheButtville allstars sound like a queer mickeymouse club. I responded to this thread to get his gay a** to shutup and his racist boyfriend synergy. I don't care what party you represent or your color. Oh and BTW Columbus Sucks.
Albert

Cleveland, GA

#7594 Aug 9, 2012
Weird wrote:
I call him strange, for one why is he keeping on with a topic that was started in 2010 and by his profile. He likes some strange s***. Him and this whole Will Dockery and TheButtville allstars sound like a queer mickeymouse club. I responded to this thread to get his gay a** to shutup and his racist boyfriend synergy. I don't care what party you represent or your color. Oh and BTW Columbus Sucks.
This topic will be long gone before what Bush did to this country will be solved.I don't think that there is a man ,woman or child that could not have done a better job,than Bush did."Your no sorry than I am"May God forgive us.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#7595 Aug 9, 2012
cheesegrits wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, how many tattoos do you have on your neck and face? How many piercings do you have in your face and mouth? When was the last time you had a job? When is the last time you had a bath? What kind of a car do you live in? Dockery is obviously a douchebag, loser.
Heh... apparently you've been examining my photographs very closely aready, Cheesy... why not just count them yourself?

--
Will Dockery & The Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Social Security is Great

Edmond, OK

#7596 Aug 10, 2012
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>This topic will be long gone before what Bush did to this country will be solved.I don't think that there is a man ,woman or child that could not have done a better job,than Bush did."Your no sorry than I am"May God forgive us.
Bush The Destroyer!
Weird

Moultrie, GA

#7597 Aug 10, 2012
More like Bush the islamic sultan/devil. You had to keep it going Dickery Lickery Dockery.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#7598 Aug 10, 2012
Weird wrote:
You seem to be projecting on several levels, "Weird".

1) You whine and complain about this thread yet you post more here than anyone else. We already agreed to let this thread die... yet here you are trolling again.

2) All your homophobic ranting seems to say more about your own fears about your own laten feelings, according to experts including Freud. Look it up.

3) Synergy is an intelligent woman, which you also seem threatened by.

4) Those three seem to be enough for now... heh.

--
Weird

Moultrie, GA

#7599 Aug 10, 2012
I looked at my computer and the first thing I seen was your name posting on this topic again. I want you to shutup and go away. I did not respond to you in hopes that you and your gay pal synergy would disappear. I am not homophobic as I have a few gay peers that I'm cool with. I just feel that they're all going to hell in a handbasket and that homosexuality should be illegal. Your queer pal synergy is far from intelligent to say Bush is better than Obama. If you will shut the hell up and stay off of Fitzgerald topix than I will say nothingelse to you. I know you artist wanttabe types and you people make me sick. You get high on drugs and think you know everything. I'll beat your ass faggot if you step to my face like a MAN. Now shut the hell up.
Dadgum

Phenix City, AL

#7600 Aug 10, 2012
He gone call the Topix PoPo now and get you banned Weird.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#7602 Aug 10, 2012
Weird wrote:
I looked at my computer and the first thing I seen was your name
I don't doubt that you "see my name"... you probably dream of me at night...

Thanks for proving my point, though, Weird:

You seem to be projecting on several levels, "Weird".
1) You whine and complain about this thread yet you post more here than anyone else. We already agreed to let this thread die... yet here you are trolling again.
2) All your homophobic ranting seems to say more about your own fears about your own laten feelings, according to experts including Freud. Look it up.
3) Synergy is an intelligent woman, which you also seem threatened by.
4) Those three seem to be enough for now... heh.

--
Weird

Moultrie, GA

#7603 Aug 10, 2012
I live about 120 miles from Columbus tell me when and where to meet up and I'll come up there Saturday, big boy. I bet I can change you prospective thinking about me.
Dadgum

Phenix City, AL

#7604 Aug 10, 2012
Hey Will, are you doing open mic somewhere Saturday?
Keep us posted.
Dadgum

Phenix City, AL

#7605 Aug 10, 2012
...heh.
bored monitor

Fairmount, GA

#7606 Aug 10, 2012
Weird wrote:
I live about 120 miles from Columbus tell me when and where to meet up and I'll come up there Saturday, big boy. I bet I can change you prospective thinking about me.
Tough guy, huh? Or are your estrogen levels getting out of whack again?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#7607 Aug 10, 2012
Weird wrote:
You mean you're not so rude and obnoxious in real life?

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#7608 Aug 10, 2012
Dadgum wrote:
Hey Will, are you doing open mic somewhere Saturday?
Keep us posted.
No plans for Saturday yet, but I'm headed out shortly to sit in for a few songs with the Conley Brothers at their show tonight on the Sea Land Oyster Bar deck.

If you're in the area come check it out, Sea Land is the new place on Warm Springs Road right past/behind where the legendaty Dirty Mike's used to be back in the 1970s.

--
its time

Dawsonville, GA

#7609 Aug 11, 2012
Why don't you lay off the beer and burgers and get your own web site to promote yourself. If you think topix helps you put a few butts in seats I would personally think it does the opposite. You do this so much its make me and others pity you. Just another wanna be who is getting old and just can't give up, its time, give up.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Columbus, GA

#7610 Aug 11, 2012
its time wrote:
Why don't you lay off the beer and burgers and get your own web site to promote yourself. If you think topix helps you
Not at all, I have plenty of websites, music links, whatever... I post on Topix.com for much the same reason I may assume you do, because I enjoy it here, and find much of great interest.

Don't like my posts?

Ignore them... because I reckon I'm here to stay.

Get it?

--
Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Occutard

Herndon, PA

#7611 Aug 11, 2012
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all, I have plenty of websites, music links, whatever... I post on Topix.com for much the same reason I may assume you do, because I enjoy it here, and find much of great interest.
Don't like my posts?
Ignore them... because I reckon I'm here to stay.
Get it?
--
Twilight Girl, written by Will Dockery & Henry Conley:
http://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI
Dockery is an Occupy Wall Street organizer. Music, poetry, blogs, weed, sex, no job. Life is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Perez Nov 30 Jessie 1
Tell me about Perry (Oct '09) Oct '16 Crazy town 8
Bj? Oct '16 Chuck 3
News Douglas GSAR team deployed to coast to help wit... Oct '16 lol baby 1
News Ex-Wife Accuses DA Burke (Mar '07) Oct '16 Playa 6
News Matthew Caleb Pierce, salon owner charged with ... (Jul '11) Jul '14 Katie 8
News Warner Robins Moe's Feeds Police Officers for Free (Jul '11) Dec '13 spp 2

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages