Great Person!!!!!!!
just sayin

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2013
He is nasty and a woman beater!
people are just crazy

Pineville, AR

#4 Feb 21, 2013
I happen to pass by his girlfriend quite often while I'm in town looks quite happy for someone with all the drama going on. Think maybe your talking out your ass! why cant people just mind their own business be truthful and get along just saying
I know him

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2013
people are just crazy wrote:
I happen to pass by his girlfriend quite often while I'm in town looks quite happy for someone with all the drama going on. Think maybe your talking out your ass! why cant people just mind their own business be truthful and get along just saying
. Kevin Corsey is a good guy and who ever says he is a woman beater don't have the balls tosay that to his face
Truth

United States

#6 May 12, 2013
Snake in the grass
Richard

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2013
He is a liar cheater thinkis he's a badass with a gun smartass dumbass lazy no good for nothing and whoever knows him, thisI KNOW HIM has got to be him everybody in town calls him the watercop. So I KNOW HIM PUT YOUR NAME TO IT AND WELL PUT HIM AS HIS DEPUTY WATERCOP DEPUTY.LOL
Julie

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2013
And he goes to the VFW and drinks and leaves so he knows who is their and stops them for DWI when they leave isn't it a state a law anyone in uniform can't drink I will find out.
Sheisonthemoon

Nashville, TN

#10 Dec 2, 2013
"And he goes to the VFW and drinks and leaves so he knows who is their and stops them for DWI when they leave isn't it a state a law anyone in uniform can't drink I will find out."

Reguardless of whether or not Kevin has been out to the club or not, He's a grown man, he's never been on duty when he stopped in, he's not on some secret mission for crying out loud. After all this is Evening Shade, anyone sees him out there its the talk of the town. He's aware of it, I'm sure.
Why not live AND let live. Throw stones at your own house, Be afraid of the Law if you're guilty of breaking it. Otherwise relax and let him be.
Theres enough drama in this town without wondering what one more off duty cop or water man is doing.
Julie

United States

#11 Dec 2, 2013
State law you are not allowed in beer joints or liquour stores buying beer in uniform dumbass can't you read. He is a idiot like you evidently
Julie

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2013
You evidently want to be a deputy watercop to what is it did you get your ears thumped on the school bus and thr only way you feel like a man is wearing a gun idiot.
Julie

United States

#13 Dec 2, 2013
Well why does he split families will name names if need be mr happy another one that got their ears thumped on the bus. If you don't put your name to it shut the f up cause evidently you don't have a clue what you are talking he told one woman she had a natural spring in her yard well after 2 years and him fixing the leak the natural spring dried up . IMAGINE THAT DUH

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2013
There was a water leak for over 6 years and the side of a barn went down at least six inches they fixed the leak this year does it tale idiots that long to fix things. Around here it is common with the watercop I KNOW HIM YOU MUST HAVE GOT KNOCKED IN THE back of the head on the bus. And he needs to get the dead miss fixed on his" police Blazer or whatever it is you can tell its him a half mile away

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2013
She may be on the moon but you got your head up your asx but Kevin there is nobody that knows you very well don't think you are a idiot.

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2013
Got a good wife / girlfriend and you sleep with the nasiest hooo around. I had rather be on the moon

United States

#17 Dec 2, 2013
Names and dates can be arranged.
simstown

United States

#18 Dec 2, 2013
He's a idiot and everybody knows it DUH THINKS HES BAD TO THE BONE MAYBE HE IS TO HOOOS THAT CAN'T GET NOTHING ELSE. LOL

United States

#19 Dec 2, 2013
I seen him in uniform at theVFW DRINKING MYSELF and if they want witnesses I will do it and laugh at t he idiot the whole time he is the useless watercop of Evening Shade and it was him defending his self the whe time he's a loser and his wife/girlfriend should have already left him after the hooos he's been with. He needs a big L on his forehead for loser r very leakin town is a natural spring lol

United States

#20 Dec 2, 2013
What happened I know him don't want the watercops deputy job LOL
VFW

United States

#21 Dec 2, 2013
Use to work their Kevin Coursey is a jerk and drank in uniform. If he or anybody says different is a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FEMA Trailers For Sale (Mar '07) Mon Ole Miss Heroin 610
Bulldogs (Dec '15) Aug 18 not them but I do 4
Bill Clinton = Cocaine Kingpin Jul 28 Rocker5150 1
Karoke Player in Hope Jun '16 please help 1
News Reserve deputy arrested on suspicion of rape (May '08) Jun '16 Pamela Lewis 8
dude named nakita about 27yrs old???? (Dec '15) Dec '15 gob 1
drag car (Aug '12) Aug '12 car for sale 1

Centerville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerville Mortgages