Comments
1 - 20 of 56 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
David

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

:

BEEN PURCHASING BAGGED MULCH TO TOP DRESS FLOWER GARDENS FOR SEVERAL YEARS, TRIED TO FIGURE OUT HOW MANY 2 CUBIC FOOT BAGS TO BUY BEFORE STARTING, ALWAYS NEEDED LOTS MORE THAN ESTIMATED.

THIS YEAR DECIDED TO MEASURE THE VOLUME ACTUALLY IN THE BAGS. PURCHASED 240 2 CU. FT. BAGS OF MULCH PACKAGED BY SIMS BARK COMPANY, DISTRIBUTED EXCLUSIVELY BY WAL-MART.

BOUGHT 60 BAGS AT 4 DIFFERENT WAL-MART STORES. IMMEDIATELY CHECKED VOLUME BY PUTTING THE MULCH IN A 76.56 RIGID SIDE STEEL CONTAINER. EACH TIME 60 BAGS FILLED THIS CONTAINER LEVEL FULL.

THE BAG LABELS ARE CLEARLY MARKET 2 CU. FT. IN 5 PLACES, 60 BAGS WOULD BE EXPECTED TO CONTAIN 120 CUBIC FEET OF MULCH. BUT FIT INTO A 76.56 CONTAINER, THERE IS AN APPARENT 36.2 PERCENT SHORTAGE.

3. I was in the Garden Department of the Manchester, Wal-Mart at 14:06:32 may 11, 2009. I saw a person that I thought must be a Wal-Mart "Big Shot" and introduced myself, he identified himself as Richard Lockmiller, Wal-Mart District Manager.

He quiet graciously, said he could give me five (5) minutes to hear a problem."I buy hardwood mulch from Wal-Mart, 120 so called 2 CU.FT. bags at this store this season, but the bags contain only 1.27 cubic feet, a 36.2% shortage". Response, "explain", "You see that white pickup in the first parking spot with the service body, that body measures 108" long X 25" high X 49" wide, that is 76.56 cubic feet, your guys load 60 bags level with the top, nothing higher, they know I have to go up the mountain, any thing over comes off", about that time I saw one of the loaders, "Ask him he knows me and remembers loading this truck".

Lockmiller says, guess it is compacted, I respond, "This is the point of sale, I expect 2 cubic feet of mulch, see here on the bag, it recommends 3 " deep top dress, these bags only cover 5.1 square feet, 2 cubic feet should cover 8 cubic feet. Let me show you a product that says 2 cubic feet and is,(walking to another stack, different supplier) see how much bigger."

Mr. Lockmiller got the picture, "We have a problem, it will be solved," he went on with the store inspection. Think he is into the same gamesmanship as the other Wal-mart corporate people, don't give a hoot.
Billy Bob

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 19, 2009
 
David wrote:
:
BEEN PURCHASING BAGGED MULCH TO TOP DRESS FLOWER GARDENS FOR SEVERAL YEARS, TRIED TO FIGURE OUT HOW MANY 2 CUBIC FOOT BAGS TO BUY BEFORE STARTING, ALWAYS NEEDED LOTS MORE THAN ESTIMATED.
THIS YEAR DECIDED TO MEASURE THE VOLUME ACTUALLY IN THE BAGS. PURCHASED 240 2 CU. FT. BAGS OF MULCH PACKAGED BY SIMS BARK COMPANY, DISTRIBUTED EXCLUSIVELY BY WAL-MART.
BOUGHT 60 BAGS AT 4 DIFFERENT WAL-MART STORES. IMMEDIATELY CHECKED VOLUME BY PUTTING THE MULCH IN A 76.56 RIGID SIDE STEEL CONTAINER. EACH TIME 60 BAGS FILLED THIS CONTAINER LEVEL FULL.
THE BAG LABELS ARE CLEARLY MARKET 2 CU. FT. IN 5 PLACES, 60 BAGS WOULD BE EXPECTED TO CONTAIN 120 CUBIC FEET OF MULCH. BUT FIT INTO A 76.56 CONTAINER, THERE IS AN APPARENT 36.2 PERCENT SHORTAGE.
3. I was in the Garden Department of the Manchester, Wal-Mart at 14:06:32 may 11, 2009. I saw a person that I thought must be a Wal-Mart "Big Shot" and introduced myself, he identified himself as Richard Lockmiller, Wal-Mart District Manager.
He quiet graciously, said he could give me five (5) minutes to hear a problem."I buy hardwood mulch from Wal-Mart, 120 so called 2 CU.FT. bags at this store this season, but the bags contain only 1.27 cubic feet, a 36.2% shortage". Response, "explain", "You see that white pickup in the first parking spot with the service body, that body measures 108" long X 25" high X 49" wide, that is 76.56 cubic feet, your guys load 60 bags level with the top, nothing higher, they know I have to go up the mountain, any thing over comes off", about that time I saw one of the loaders, "Ask him he knows me and remembers loading this truck".
Lockmiller says, guess it is compacted, I respond, "This is the point of sale, I expect 2 cubic feet of mulch, see here on the bag, it recommends 3 " deep top dress, these bags only cover 5.1 square feet, 2 cubic feet should cover 8 cubic feet. Let me show you a product that says 2 cubic feet and is,(walking to another stack, different supplier) see how much bigger."
Mr. Lockmiller got the picture, "We have a problem, it will be solved," he went on with the store inspection. Think he is into the same gamesmanship as the other Wal-mart corporate people, don't give a hoot.
I think you proved your point and proved it well...I do think he will follow up on it. but just to make certain he does you should contact head office with all this info...good job.. don't give in.. P.S. don't get me wrong i like Wal-Mart.
Sallyg

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 6, 2009
 

Judged:

1

My email to Walmart and their reply ..........

Your ads say "unbeatable prices" and I wonder why you don't keep that promise between your own stores. I bought a Hanes Sleep Crew shirt in our Gallatin, TN store this week for $3 and wanted several more in different colors, which they didn't have in my size. I drove 10 miles to the Hendersonville, TN store and found the same shirt in 3 other colors, but the price was $6 -$8 each. I felt that was taking advantage of customers, so I didn't buy anything at all even though I was armed with a list of things to buy.

reply from Walmart..........

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the price difference between individual Wal-Mart stores and the price difference between Wal-Mart Online and Wal-Mart Stores. With regards to individual stores, each store is required to manage its own inventory; therefore prices may vary from store to store. Our store managers are given the freedom to lower a price to clear out an overstock item, to reward customers with an in-store sale, or to compete with local merchants. It is not Wal-Marts policy to price match our own stores since we are not in competition with ourselves. With regards to different prices between Wal-Mart Online and Wal-Mart Stores, the merchandise and prices available on our web site do not reflect the merchandise and prices available in our stores. Our stores will not match prices with our online store (or other online stores) because we do not consider them to be in competition with our retail stores. Currently, Wal-Mart Online does not have access to store inventory lists or price lists. If you would like more information on pricing policy, you may contact your local store management or visit our website at walmartstores.com .
Sincerely,
Walmart Customer Care
Susie Gorn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 11, 2009
 
Have you tried shopping at the Walmart in, Las Vegas, NM? DON'T The employees don't care about the costumer, your in line forever and the deli, well it is open at its own convienance. I have tried talking with the manager but nothing is ever resolved.
mattt

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 19, 2009
 
I NEVER complain about anything, but this experience was ridiculous!

Monday, I decided to swing in to the Grandville, MI Wal-Mart location for an oil change and pick up a few things I needed.

I talked with the associate back in the oil change area about what I wanted - synthetic oil change and new wiper blades. I picked out the Rain-X brand blades.

About 21-30 minutes later, my wife and I wander back to see if my car was finished, which it was.

The gentleman who completed my transaction read over what they had accomplished with my car, which did not include the wiper blades I had selected. I inquired about why and was told "they didn't need to be replaced."
When I told him they did, I was informed it would be another wait to get them rung up and installed as other cars were now being serviced. I told him forget it and take the charges off my total.

With that, we headed off to lunch.

During the drive to our destination, we smelled oil. Thinking it was just from the oil change station, we continued on.

When we left, it smelled the same. The entire drive home, it smelled of oil.

When we arrived home, I popped the hood to see if oil had been spilled on my exhaust or whatnot.

I found that my oil cap had not been put back on my engine and oil was EVERYWHERE.

I took a pic of the smoking engine bay, covered in motor oil.

I immediately called the store to inform the manager of the mishap.

I was brushed off, told he would reimburse me for the cost of a new oil cap. To bring in a receipt and he'd "take care of me."

When I asked him about the lost oil, or the mess it had made, he told me "it's not a big deal, you didn't lose that much oil, it happens all the time." When I checked my oil, it was at the minimum level, in which he told me, "Well, you still have at least 2 quarts left, just put more in." REALLY?!? I just paid for a synthetic oil change! That's your solution?

I was shocked. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME?! I've been driving for 17 years and had more oil changes than I can remember! NEVER has anyone forgot to put the oil cap back on!

All this "manager" had to offer was a $3 reimbursement for an oil cap, and suggestions on how to clean up the huge mess this mishap had created. Including my driveway which now has oil all over it.

Not a replacement oil change, an offer to give me the oil to replace what i had lost. NOTHING - just a $3 oil cap reimbursement.

What an awesome experience for my first oil change at Wal-Mart!
sick2stomach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 22, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

About 6 weeks ago I started taking equate vision formula w/lutein, antioxidants and zinc. I took it with other new vitamins for balance. I noticed feeling nauseous the first few days, almost throwing up. Didn't put the 2 together, actually took a pregnancy test which came up neg.

Continuing to take them - who would've guessed?- I would on some days feel fine and on other days feel queasy, 3 times I vomitted over the course of a month, the last time my entire lunch. All the while I experimented, taking just 1 vitamin at a time away from the others; it took me awhile to figure out it was the vision formula, again b/c some days I'd be fine, other days feel bad.

Attempted to take the bottle back but w/o a receipt they refused. Odd b/c in the past their return policy has been lenient. Maybe the clerk thought I was nuts. I haven't found any recall on this product, though I haven't looked that hard.

Please, beware of walmart's "vision formula" and possibly other supplements. Keep your receipt if you're going to try it. Hopefully it was only a small tainted batch but why take chances w/your health.
Billy Bob

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 22, 2009
 
sick2stomach wrote:
About 6 weeks ago I started taking equate vision formula w/lutein, antioxidants and zinc. I took it with other new vitamins for balance. I noticed feeling nauseous the first few days, almost throwing up. Didn't put the 2 together, actually took a pregnancy test which came up neg.
Continuing to take them - who would've guessed?- I would on some days feel fine and on other days feel queasy, 3 times I vomitted over the course of a month, the last time my entire lunch. All the while I experimented, taking just 1 vitamin at a time away from the others; it took me awhile to figure out it was the vision formula, again b/c some days I'd be fine, other days feel bad.
Attempted to take the bottle back but w/o a receipt they refused. Odd b/c in the past their return policy has been lenient. Maybe the clerk thought I was nuts. I haven't found any recall on this product, though I haven't looked that hard.
Please, beware of walmart's "vision formula" and possibly other supplements. Keep your receipt if you're going to try it. Hopefully it was only a small tainted batch but why take chances w/your health.
its not Wal-Mart you should be going to.You seem to be more interested in getting your money back than your health.

“EVERY Illegal is a CRIMINAL”

Since: Aug 09

Pineville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 29, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

All toys sold at Wal-Mart should be required to carry the sticker reading...

"Thank you for buying from the People's Liberation Army. A toy for your child today buys a bullet for your child tomorrow."
Myra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 3, 2009
 
I have been to Wal Mart Vision Center on 6 occassions to pick up my sample contacts and to order new contacts. I am told each time that they can not give me the contacts nor order them because the licensced whatever is not there. I can't help that they don't have one there and I need the contacts. My eyes are now blood shot! I have 3 people in my household that wear contacts and if this is going to be a problem every time, then we will just change to a new doctor that can service us! This is ridiculous! Also, when the young woman is there and no one else is-she is wandering all over Wal Mart and I have had to hunt her down twice! How unprofessional! I WANT MY CONTACTS TODAY!
concerned customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 14, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

I always use to shop ay walmart,but I don't shop there as much anymore. The main reason is because they stopped caring about the the customers, when they stopped their layaways. That was the only way a lot people could afford to buy gifts and things for their family and friends. I wish more people would boycot them during the holiday season mainly on Black friday I am and some of my friends.
Carl B

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 14, 2009
 
I attended the early morning electronics sale at my local Wal-Mart on Nov 7. After reading a story on CNBC about Wal-Mart’s plans to control the crowds, and their bragging of those same plans, I just had to write.
Wal-Mart says that the lines for these types of sales are to be supervised by Wal-Mart associates, but when I arrived at my local store and got into what I could only assume was the electronics line(since no associate was “supervising” it), I was told, by the other customers, that yes, this was the laptop line but that I had to find the associate and tell him I wanted one and get on the list. I found the guy and was told, "Yes, we have enough." As I returned to the line with the associate, and saw more people in the line, we were told again, "Yes, we have enough." In fact, that phrase was heard at least half a dozen times. They said that they had 36 laptops, and I ended up number 33. So naturally, as they kept repeating that magic number of 36, and the phrase, "Yes, we have enough" (which was sometimes said to customers, and other times to fellow associates) the excitement built as my end of the line crept nearer and nearer to the registers. I only got "near" a register, never to one because before I ever got to the front of the line the announcement was made, "No more laptops".
I left the store, empty handed and in shock. I did not cause a scene but left quietly, extremely disappointed. By the time I walked to my car I was incensed. I work in retail so I fully understand the fact that each store only gets so many of each item for these types of special sales. I understand and accept that. But hearing that phrase, repeated like a mantra,“Yes, we have enough”, not once, not twice but half a dozen times, only to discover that they did not was more than merely disappointing, it was infuriating.
So I did what any rational person would. Instead of causing a scene at the store I went home and e-mailed Wal-Mart using their customer service form to file a complaint. I made it perfectly clear that I was unhappy with the service at their store, and that reason was not that they ran out of laptops but rather the insistence that “Yes, we have enough” when they clearly did not. If the associates had said “We don’t have enough”,“We might not have enough” or even “You can take your chances” I would have understood and left empty handed and disappointed but not angry. It was this insistence that “Yes, we have enough” that fueled my rage. I could not be any clearer in telling them that issue was not that they ran out before we could all be served, but rather this constant reassurance that they did indeed “have enough” was the problem.
Apparently they do not mind losing the 5 to 6,000 dollars I spend a year in groceries and household goods at their store. Wal-Mart’s response was a message left on my voicemail, no name, no return number, but a woman's voice saying that they did their best and that she “really wanted to talk to you” about it. If she really did want to talk to me a name or call-back number would have been nice. She totally missed the point of my complaint. It was not that they ran out but that their associates continued to tell everyone that they did not have enough. But it is fine now, I am sure that their competitors with appreciate the added business since I will not spend another penny at Wal-Mart.
That could have been avoided if their associates had simply said the truth.“We don’t have enough for everyone”, instead of this insistence that “Yes, we have enough”.
Butt Plug

Great Lakes, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 25, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Prices to low. Everyone can afford their items. Bentonville dumd asses should pay more for Walmart items the way they complain about the largest employeer in the city. BE THANKFULL STUPID!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN PLUGGED!!!!!!
Pegz

Noel, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 27, 2009
 
Sallyg wrote:
My email to Walmart and their reply ..........
Your ads say "unbeatable prices" and I wonder why you don't keep that promise between your own stores. I bought a Hanes Sleep Crew shirt in our Gallatin, TN store this week for $3 and wanted several more in different colors, which they didn't have in my size. I drove 10 miles to the Hendersonville, TN store and found the same shirt in 3 other colors, but the price was $6 -$8 each. I felt that was taking advantage of customers, so I didn't buy anything at all even though I was armed with a list of things to buy.
reply from Walmart..........
Thank you for your inquiry regarding the price difference between individual Wal-Mart stores and the price difference between Wal-Mart Online and Wal-Mart Stores. With regards to individual stores, each store is required to manage its own inventory; therefore prices may vary from store to store. Our store managers are given the freedom to lower a price to clear out an overstock item, to reward customers with an in-store sale, or to compete with local merchants. It is not Wal-Marts policy to price match our own stores since we are not in competition with ourselves. With regards to different prices between Wal-Mart Online and Wal-Mart Stores, the merchandise and prices available on our web site do not reflect the merchandise and prices available in our stores. Our stores will not match prices with our online store (or other online stores) because we do not consider them to be in competition with our retail stores. Currently, Wal-Mart Online does not have access to store inventory lists or price lists. If you would like more information on pricing policy, you may contact your local store management or visit our website at walmartstores.com .
Sincerely,
Walmart Customer Care
Think about it a second: Irritating as it is -and I have been there and know exactly what you mean... that said, it is a cost of living situation. Every state and county of that state have different costs of living. A $100,000 house in one state may get you a lot more square footage, extra rooms, and or even a garage than in another state. Another county or state might only get you barely a bedroom. Depending on where you live. So you really can't expect a store to compare their prices of out of state or out of county stores. It would be unfair to expect that.
Pegz

Noel, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 27, 2009
 
sick2stomach wrote:
About 6 weeks ago I started taking equate vision formula w/lutein, antioxidants and zinc. I took it with other new vitamins for balance. I noticed feeling nauseous the first few days, almost throwing up. Didn't put the 2 together, actually took a pregnancy test which came up neg.
Continuing to take them - who would've guessed?- I would on some days feel fine and on other days feel queasy, 3 times I vomitted over the course of a month, the last time my entire lunch. All the while I experimented, taking just 1 vitamin at a time away from the others; it took me awhile to figure out it was the vision formula, again b/c some days I'd be fine, other days feel bad.
Attempted to take the bottle back but w/o a receipt they refused. Odd b/c in the past their return policy has been lenient. Maybe the clerk thought I was nuts. I haven't found any recall on this product, though I haven't looked that hard.
Please, beware of walmart's "vision formula" and possibly other supplements. Keep your receipt if you're going to try it. Hopefully it was only a small tainted batch but why take chances w/your health.
I work for a pharmacy and most pharmacies handle their recalls or returns the same way. Most medication CANNOT be returned i.e. if it didn't work for you, you have a reaction, if you didn't like the taste, etc.... if there is a recall -pharmacies have not been taking the recalls but have been given the information to the patient/customer to contact the company and go through them for either a return or refund or if any problems exsisted from using the product they can deal with you. The store or pharmacy cannot return those products for the customer unless they bring back the receipt and the return is due to the fact it was opened or damaged or something wrong with the medication... and even then you might have go through the medical company that put out that drug.

You cannot return a medication due to feeling sick after taking it. You can contact the company that produced the medication and see if they will work with you on a refund -but more than likely they won't unless it was a recall or bad packaging etc....

I found out the hardway that I do not do well with Zyrtec.

So you know next time you puchase anything OTC or prescription: The pharmacy cannot legally re-sale that product even if you do not open the package and had a receipt....-it cannot be sold again after the original purchase. Federal Law!... However I did try Alavert to see if that worked instead.

Next time just contact the company that put out the drug and don't blame Wal-Mart for following Federal Law or proceedures.
Pegz

Noel, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 27, 2009
 
Pegz wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it a second: Irritating as it is -and I have been there and know exactly what you mean... that said, it is a cost of living situation. Every state and county of that state have different costs of living. A $100,000 house in one state may get you a lot more square footage, extra rooms, and or even a garage than in another state. Another county or state might only get you barely a bedroom. Depending on where you live. So you really can't expect a store to compare their prices of out of state or out of county stores. It would be unfair to expect that.
YOU DO KNOW there is contact information on the back of your bottle if you want to know if the product has any recalls?? You don't to search too hard for that -just call and they will let you know -and if there was they'd let you know what to do about it and how to send back the product to them.
Pegz

Noel, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 27, 2009
 
concerned customer wrote:
I always use to shop ay walmart,but I don't shop there as much anymore. The main reason is because they stopped caring about the the customers, when they stopped their layaways. That was the only way a lot people could afford to buy gifts and things for their family and friends. I wish more people would boycot them during the holiday season mainly on Black friday I am and some of my friends.
Concerned Customer?? Concerned about what and why should we boycott them? Explain, please? You say they don't care about their customers? Odd, what gives you a reason to say that? I have gone to numbers of Wal-Marts from MO, AR, to IL and each of them are different and each treat ones differently -but I have yet to be treated as if my business meant nothing to them (each employee in the store is different) so unless you went to a Wal-Mart where EVERY employee showed you they didn't care about you -REPORT THEM ...but I highly doubt that to be true. I'm not a major fan of Wal-Mart but good grief if you are going to complain make it believable and not insult my intellegence. They don't have Layway anymore? A lot of stores don't .... So.... yes, I miss that feature but boycott for that? Shop where? Oh, another store that doesn't have layway? I only know of one other store that has layway and NOT every one of their stores have that feature.

You're just a Wal-Mart hater and stirring up non-sense -SHAME ON YOU!
grandma gets high

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 28, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I wish walmart would sell some decent wooden spoons they keep breaking when I beat the grand babies with them
Jamie

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

The key to getting bad customer service taken care of would be to call 1-800-walmart. This is their main customer service line and the store is required to address the problem.
Cathe

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 20, 2010
 
Bought a Samsung T749, and was told that the phone was "unlocked" and would work with ANY carrier, after 7 days of run around in Columbia SC, Lexington and Red Bank Stores, I am swearing off WALMART!!!!! WHAT IDIOTS!!!! The manager of the phone area, has NO IDEA what his phones will do! The "plan" is to ONLY sell you Walmart sims cards and tell the consumer that NO other card will work. What a crock!!!! Their OWN EMPLOYEES have different cards and different carriers, but THE SAME FRICKING PHONE!!!! Sam Walton was supposed to give the customer good prices and good service. HE SHOULD BE ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE!!!! I WILL SHOP TARGET AND/OR KMART BEFORE I SET FOOT IN WALMART AGAIN!!!! SOUTH CAROLINA WALMARTS ARE IDIOTS AND ONLY CARE ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR!!!
robin-grants pass oregon

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i'm looking for information on how to get compensation from walmart concerning a customer assault me on the job. i have been out of work for a year and half and have been unable to find a lawyer to help me. i have video evidence. any information would be helpful. i went through three unemployment appeals with no luck. was offered supreme court appeal but could not afford it. my e-mail is summersweetpea@hotmail.com- thanx

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centerton Discussions

Search the Centerton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 27 min Bowser45 938
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 1 hr CabotRes 830
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 11 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr cooker 9,800
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 15 hr Bob 207
Bella Vista POA. (Jan '09) Wed realist 217
•••
•••
•••
•••

Centerton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Centerton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Centerton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Centerton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••