Brentwood man killed crossing street

Full story: Newsday 71
A Brentwood man crossing the street in Bay Shore was struck and killed by a motorist Saturday, Suffolk police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sheer Blindness

United States

#1 Mar 26, 2007
Another young female driver killing a innocent pedestrian. 2006 Toyota Scion -(this is a very cheap car -like old sneakers). How fast can that putt-putt car go, for you Tara Brunengraber, 25 to have killed this man. How fast were you going??? were you riding the shoulder??? I wouldn't want to drive in that Scion car again. Knowing you have blood on that car, killing Mr. Frank Parisi, 76.
Expect your insurance to go UP UP UP.... You almost made it out of the HIGH RISK ZONE..
My condolescenes to this man family.
mac

Garden City, NY

#3 Mar 26, 2007
Sheer Blindness wrote:
Another young female driver killing a innocent pedestrian. 2006 Toyota Scion -(this is a very cheap car -like old sneakers). How fast can that putt-putt car go, for you Tara Brunengraber, 25 to have killed this man. How fast were you going??? were you riding the shoulder??? I wouldn't want to drive in that Scion car again. Knowing you have blood on that car, killing Mr. Frank Parisi, 76.
Expect your insurance to go UP UP UP.... You almost made it out of the HIGH RISK ZONE..
My condolescenes to this man family.
Aren't we the judgemental one??
luckyb2of7

AOL

#4 Mar 26, 2007
Another tragic death for the Parisi family. Frank Parisi was the great uncle of Elisabeth Parisi who was brutally murdered in October 2005 by Edgar Sanchez and who's body was found days later in Sands Point. Sympathy and prayers to the Parisi's!!!
Dewy

New York, NY

#5 Mar 26, 2007
Sheer Blindness wrote:
Another young female driver killing a innocent pedestrian. 2006 Toyota Scion -(this is a very cheap car -like old sneakers). How fast can that putt-putt car go, for you Tara Brunengraber, 25 to have killed this man. How fast were you going??? were you riding the shoulder??? I wouldn't want to drive in that Scion car again. Knowing you have blood on that car, killing Mr. Frank Parisi, 76.
Expect your insurance to go UP UP UP.... You almost made it out of the HIGH RISK ZONE..
My condolescenes to this man family.
This post is Sheer Stupidity. It sounds like a tragic accident. Only an ahole like you would get pleasure in pouring salt into the wound. Crawl back under your rock duchebag!

Since: Dec 06

Haledon, NJ

#6 Mar 26, 2007
Sheer Blindness wrote:
Another young female driver killing a innocent pedestrian. 2006 Toyota Scion -(this is a very cheap car -like old sneakers). How fast can that putt-putt car go, for you Tara Brunengraber, 25 to have killed this man. How fast were you going??? were you riding the shoulder??? I wouldn't want to drive in that Scion car again. Knowing you have blood on that car, killing Mr. Frank Parisi, 76.
Expect your insurance to go UP UP UP.... You almost made it out of the HIGH RISK ZONE..
My condolescenes to this man family.
your a fool!!

Since: Dec 06

Haledon, NJ

#7 Mar 26, 2007
luckyb2of7 wrote:
Another tragic death for the Parisi family. Frank Parisi was the great uncle of Elisabeth Parisi who was brutally murdered in October 2005 by Edgar Sanchez and who's body was found days later in Sands Point. Sympathy and prayers to the Parisi's!!!
How tragic!! As I said in earlier posts I had gone to school with Elisabeth. Her family has suffered way too much!
Sheer Blindness

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2007
Dewy wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is Sheer Stupidity. It sounds like a tragic accident. Only an ahole like you would get pleasure in pouring salt into the wound. Crawl back under your rock duchebag!
_

No pleasure in pouring salt.
And you, yourself have no Great philosophy of thinking. And you do not win ANY DOOR Prize.(reading outside the box. Don't quit your day job. If you have one at all).

And how did you know that I was a crab, sunning myself on the sand at the Beach.
And -- duchebag -- is as old, as the hills phrase -- NIT WIT

Since: Dec 06

Haledon, NJ

#9 Mar 26, 2007
Sheer Blindness wrote:
<quoted text>
_
No pleasure in pouring salt.
And you, yourself have no Great philosophy of thinking. And you do not win ANY DOOR Prize.(reading outside the box. Don't quit your day job. If you have one at all).
And how did you know that I was a crab, sunning myself on the sand at the Beach.
And -- duchebag -- is as old, as the hills phrase -- NIT WIT
You make absolutely no sense what so ever!!
Some1

AOL

#10 Mar 26, 2007
U ppl need to get a grip...
I went to school with the driver...we r no longer friends (haven't been) I wouldnt say shes my worst enemy, but I wouldnt wish this tragedy on my worst enemy-if I had one...
...this is something she has to live with everyday of her life for the rest of her life...
It saddens me to hear about who this man is...My thoughts and prayers go to his family! Really to everyone in this situation!
It makes u stop, think and just take a step back...
Its a tragic for all involved!
Frogger

New York, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2007
Actually the TC has one BS recall, something about a wind deflector. Also , it and scored very high on the JD power ratings. As much as I hate Toyota (Scion), the TC is really not a bad car at all. Thatís really not the issue here though. That car should have a black box on it with last minute info on the events that happened before that accident. I'm interested to see what kind of information is stored on there. That information will either do her in or save her you know whatÖ. Itís a new investigation and by time it gets solved Iím sure no one will care. Itís sad but true.
Leah

San Francisco, CA

#12 Mar 26, 2007
This man was a saint. His death has left his family with a great loss. He was a wonderful, caring and loving man. He was always there for his family and even helped strangers when he saw someone needed help. We love you Grandpa, and I know you'll be watching us from above, don't forget to come to my wedding. I want to know you're there. For anyone who knew him, they know that he touched everyones life. We love you always.
Kris

United States

#13 Mar 26, 2007
mac wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't we the judgemental one??
what if this was you mother sister or daugeter that had this accidant happen and they had to live with this the rest of there life what would you tell them if they decided they wanted to end there own life because they ended someone elses... You dont know this girl from a hole in the wall... what gives you the right to judge... People are so quick to judge someone but what if it happend to someone you loved...... My heart goes out to both family's involved...
Natalie

Elmont, NY

#14 Mar 27, 2007
MY grandfather Frank Parisi, got killed for no reason at all! I think, that this women TARA should get sewed! listen whoever is reading this, im FRANK'S grandchild! i knew him my whole 11 years...

I went with him to the mall just before he died.
he told me and my cousin to stay, but my mom said that it was too late and i could do it some other time. but i said fine!

my grandpa told me that he loved me, and that me and my cousin should stay! my grandma wanted to stay with him, but he kept on saying NO. he wanted to be alone. Alone with me and my cousin. if we went with him he wouldn't have died, because we wouldof saw the car comming. he didnt have his hearing aid on.

again TARA should be SEWED!!!!!! i can care less if it was an actident! tara still is responsble for his death! Tara, its all your fault! dont try to tell the cops something totaly different. me and my WHOLE family know the truth.
Natalie

Elmont, NY

#15 Mar 27, 2007
Leah wrote:
This man was a saint. His death has left his family with a great loss. He was a wonderful, caring and loving man. He was always there for his family and even helped strangers when he saw someone needed help. We love you Grandpa, and I know you'll be watching us from above, don't forget to come to my wedding. I want to know you're there. For anyone who knew him, they know that he touched everyones life. We love you always.
leah, my sister, i cant believe this! i just cant!
Dewy

New York, NY

#16 Mar 27, 2007
Sheer Blindness wrote:
<quoted text>
_
No pleasure in pouring salt.
And you, yourself have no Great philosophy of thinking. And you do not win ANY DOOR Prize.(reading outside the box. Don't quit your day job. If you have one at all).
And how did you know that I was a crab, sunning myself on the sand at the Beach.
And -- duchebag -- is as old, as the hills phrase -- NIT WIT
I owe you an apology. I did not realize that I was resonding to a mental patient.
Dewy

New York, NY

#17 Mar 27, 2007
responding - that is
Nailed To Gold

New York, NY

#18 Mar 27, 2007
Natalie wrote:
MY grandfather Frank Parisi, got killed for no reason at all! I think, that this women TARA should get sewed! listen whoever is reading this, im FRANK'S grandchild! i knew him my whole 11 years...
I went with him to the mall just before he died.
he told me and my cousin to stay, but my mom said that it was too late and i could do it some other time. but i said fine!
my grandpa told me that he loved me, and that me and my cousin should stay! my grandma wanted to stay with him, but he kept on saying NO. he wanted to be alone. Alone with me and my cousin. if we went with him he wouldn't have died, because we wouldof saw the car comming. he didnt have his hearing aid on.
again TARA should be SEWED!!!!!! i can care less if it was an actident! tara still is responsble for his death! Tara, its all your fault! dont try to tell the cops something totaly different. me and my WHOLE family know the truth.
I do feel remorse that your grandfathers life was ended in this accident, but how can you only pin the responsibility on the driver. You, yourself mentioned that he didnt have his hearing aide on. Accidents happen - its a fact of life.

By the way, you sue somebody, now SEW.
radman

United States

#19 Mar 27, 2007
The blame should not only be on the driver that is unfair if your driving down the street at the speed limit you still can not stop on time if someone walks infront of the car... Ok he didnt have his hearing aid in someone said and who let him walk around a night at 76 years old in the rain. Im not saying its his fault either put please it was an accident and that girl has to live with it the rest of her life...
NO EDUCATION

United States

#20 Mar 28, 2007
Dewy wrote:
<quoted text>
I owe you an apology. I did not realize that I was resonding to a mental patient.
RE:

You don't owe me an apology. I don't know you, and DON'T care to know you.
You responsed to a comment, I put on this message board.
And It's soo, soo funny, you must be the mental patient.
You have to go back and re-read your written comment, and correct your misspelled word. VERY FUNNY...
NO EDUCATION

United States

#21 Mar 28, 2007
Dewy wrote:
responding - that is
RE:

If You don't get it spelled right, the 1st time. Try, try again. Ha!!! Ha!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Ratloder 118,682
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Thu Jeannie1 92
Loud Farts On Pleasure Ave. (Jan '14) Oct 22 Fartin Bill 2
Keahon is showman in the courtroom - (Sep '07) Oct 22 KLOOP 29
Slime Bags (May '12) Oct 22 Busted 12
Gay Friendly Sayville? Oct 21 Gayville 3
Poll: Do You Support a St. James CVS? Oct 21 dianenarr 1

Centereach News Video

Centereach Dating
Find my Match

Centereach Jobs

Centereach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Centereach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Centereach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]