Surge Of Violence Has Central Islip O...

Surge Of Violence Has Central Islip On Edge

There are 5 comments on the CBS Local story from May 29, 2013, titled Surge Of Violence Has Central Islip On Edge. In it, CBS Local reports that:

In the first incident, 21-year-old Derrick Mayes was found shot to death on Wilson Boulevard around 11:35 p.m. Sunday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Ashley

Mount Kisco, NY

#1 May 30, 2013
Im scared ilie on that street and im feaking out like crazy I HOPE THE PLICE FIND THEM!!!
Ashley

Mount Kisco, NY

#2 May 30, 2013
police i meant
thumper

Springfield, NJ

#3 Jun 1, 2013
One day when I was chilling at kentucky fried chicken.just minding my own business eating food at finger licking.king tone walks in looking štrange and kind of funny,he walks up to the front with a měnu and his$$$..Trd irish 2 in the back of head...green lute buffalo...
tommy deely

Ardsley, NY

#4 Sep 1, 2013
I MADE MY FIRST KILL EAT BACK I WAS 7.THE HARP CROSSED THE LINE,STOLE MY JORDAN'S SIZE ELEVEN.WELL NOW I'M FULL GROWN,NO SOUL READY TO PARTY.SO IF U C ONE OF US SHOW RESPECT WE ARE T.....MM..HE RAZA.
tommy deely

Ardsley, NY

#5 Sep 1, 2013
ASHLEY:. DONT WORRY DOLL WE ALREADY GOT AFARMER IN THE FIELD.HIS LITTLE LIFE OWN'T WITH THE HAIRS INTHE CRACK OF YOUR PRETTY ASS..EE ARE TING TO DO THINGS TO HIM YOU WANT DONE ON YOUR WORST ENEMY.BELIEVE ME THE COPS RATHER WE DEAL WITH IT TOO.2 IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD...LATE N.....MEXICAN/IRISH MAFIA...ITE...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Golf course manager faces charges of bill fraud (Dec '07) 6 min Fedup 25
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sat Van Buren St Guy 1,425
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sep 21 padillav 112
Police log Sep 18 kristen 4
News New suicide prevention strategies for homosexua... Sep 18 Imprtnrd 17
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Sep 16 Dindu 183
Old Brentwood (Dec '10) Sep 16 Van Buren St Guy 6

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages