Three busted in Centereach prostituti...

Three busted in Centereach prostitution ring

There are 17 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 28, 2007, titled Three busted in Centereach prostitution ring. In it, Newsday reports that:

A prostitution ring advertised on Craigslist was being run out of a residential home in Centereach, Suffolk police said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

SHame on You

Baldwin, NY

#1 Mar 1, 2007
Ray & Eva-HOW COULD YOU??????? Ray you had a wonderful plumbing business and two beautiful children. Why throw that all away? I guess it was those drugs. Man, you really screwed up and let a lot of people down. SHAME ON YOU BOTH>
Phil

Long Island City, NY

#2 Mar 1, 2007
What is so bad about prostitution? You're paying for a service. Just like a plumber to clean your drain. You pay a guy or girl to help you sexually. Then it's over, you not really hurting anyone.
PETE F

AOL

#4 Mar 1, 2007
Phil wrote:
What is so bad about prostitution? You're paying for a service. Just like a plumber to clean your drain. You pay a guy or girl to help you sexually. Then it's over, you not really hurting anyone.
I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE. even the DA office has people on staff who have used the services of prostitues and from what I hear NOT paid for it - police discount sort of thing. It is supposed to be in the record, but you won't find it if you ask for it. Hush, hush, and all that kind of stuff.

Fact is that the people concerned have so much clout they probably had the entire file removed. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

In a case we had we were looking for one little itsy bitsy piece of paper in a police personnel folder that had items going back to the days before appointment and even a considerable file AFTER employment, but his one bit of paper was lost or removed and the reason given : To wean the files for space consideration/

Prostition is only OK if it isn't on your block.
Shaft

Northport, NY

#5 Mar 1, 2007
Here we go again. Police investigate for 3 months to bust two prostitutes. Of course, there's no other crime gangs, burglars, or crack dealers to investigate in Centereach ... right?
Embarassed for YOU

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 1, 2007
RAY AND EVA.. I AM SO ASHAMSED TO BE RELATED TO YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? ESPICIALLY TO YOUR CHILDREN!
Phil

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Mar 2, 2007
Embarassed for YOU wrote:
RAY AND EVA.. I AM SO ASHAMSED TO BE RELATED TO YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? ESPICIALLY TO YOUR CHILDREN!
How can they do it? Well, their morals aren't as high as yours, they made lots of money, and what they did is not illegal everywhere. It's not that bad of a thing they did. They didn't drive drunk and kill someone, come on, get over it.
Tough Guy

Palm Coast, FL

#9 Mar 5, 2007
Shaft wrote:
Here we go again. Police investigate for 3 months to bust two prostitutes. Of course, there's no other crime gangs, burglars, or crack dealers to investigate in Centereach ... right?
Good point.
Skip

Medford, NY

#10 Mar 5, 2007
Centereach...says it all!
You should talk

Baldwin, NY

#11 Mar 5, 2007
Skip wrote:
And Ridge is such an upscale, expensive SH#THOLE cesspool on clay eating MFer's.
Tough Guy

AOL

#12 Mar 5, 2007
Skip wrote:
Yes it Does. People who live in Centereach like to have sex.
Drugs Kill

Baldwin, NY

#13 Mar 5, 2007
Tough Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it Does. People who live in Centereach like to have sex.
.......and lots of it!:0
from ray

Sayreville, NJ

#14 Apr 10, 2010
SHame on You wrote:
Ray & Eva-HOW COULD YOU??????? Ray you had a wonderful plumbing business and two beautiful children. Why throw that all away? I guess it was those drugs. Man, you really screwed up and let a lot of people down. SHAME ON YOU BOTH>
nobody did drugs the media and assholes like you are haters and exaggeraters nothing happened here just rays computers which he ran a security business from all ai knew thats why i was dropped from all charges dont believe the lying meddia and i know suffolk police wer frenquenting his ladys for a fact backed up
from ray

Sayreville, NJ

#15 Apr 10, 2010
my land lord was a verry good customer everyone we spoke and scheduled appointments all the time weekly yesssss wade garrett got his wanker wiggled by quite a few of my ladys dont believe the hype
from ray

Sayreville, NJ

#16 Apr 10, 2010
If any talk shows besides jerry springer want an up close exposee of who what where when why and how contact me I have in depth knowledge of the whole system or underground prostitution and how it operates from rules of enguagement whats to be said and not said,,,how to tell if they are a law enforcement official....and so on. The only way I got busted was because I fired a lady that started doing junk telling her we wer shutting down and she found out we wer stilll doing bizz as usual, she got pissed and gave me up to suff police vice squad for what I was enguaged in and it took them three mos to get me.still they had only a case because of pulling over johns in variouss towns leaving sessions and threatening to tell their wives if they didnt write a statement nothing happened on my premisis and whatever the media or copps reported they told me if i didnt talk or cooperate they would say this and still Ididnt talk and took their shiytt but now i have it set up where the tapes are secure and in a few spots so any takers on the scandall with the sufff p.d call me with a deal if i get killed still all info will still come out
HAHA

Bronx, NY

#17 Apr 10, 2010
Ray you've been screwing underage girls at the HS for years...selling drugs outside of the HS and to all your sons friends for years.
Put the crack pipe down and get some help
Bryan

Scarsdale, NY

#18 Dec 3, 2010
i agree. Legalize it, tax it. We all benefit from it.
Phil wrote:
abcdefg

Westbury, NY

#19 Jan 26, 2011
this is one sick man and prostitution was only the start its the young barely teen girls that was the real problem-sicko [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islip residents angry over new rules at Atlanti... Wed Baker 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Wed true independent 20
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Wed SmokinJoe 111
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) May 24 Paperboy 26
Northport V.A. Hospital May 23 Jayar 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) May 21 Deserted in the D... 1,817
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages