Middle country road in Centerreach

Middle country road in Centerreach

Posted in the Centereach Forum

Frank Gannucci

Bonita Springs, FL

#1 May 18, 2017
I found this YouTube video in which the footage was taped in '78.

https://m.youtube.com/watch...

Fast forward to 3:14.

The audio from this was from WBLI. Nick O, Neil reminds fans to get your free WBLI bumper stickers at Creative Cabients on Middle Country Road in Centerreach and I think he is saying AD Sears stylists on Middle Country Road.

I tried doing a Google search and Google street view but Google street view is hard to use. Do those places that Nick mentioned still exist?
Crazy Eddie

New York, NY

#2 May 19, 2017
Yeah, right, some hair cutting place from 40 years ago is still going to be there!

LI was a different world then. Not much remains. Anybody with any sanity moved away long ago.(I think he's saying "Eddie B. Shears Stylists" or something like that.

Amazingly, Creative Cabinets seems to still be around:
http://www.creativestoneandcabinet.com/cabine...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
S Prestanos Bakery 2 hr MarryO 8
News Lake Ronkonkoma, other Suffolk beaches remain c... 3 hr Marryo 6
News Female crew members no longer a rarity on LI fe... 3 hr Justice12 3
Update: Heartland has passed, construction to b... 7 hr Will Never Happen 79
News Heartland sewer hookup delayed by Suffolk lawma... 7 hr Will Never Happen 10
News Trump, top officials take aim at brutal MS-13 s... (Apr '17) 19 hr Hillergasfartings 18
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Tue Joan 44

Centereach Jobs

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages