Driver in double fatal admits being high

Driver in double fatal admits being high

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Driver in double fatal admits being high. In it, Newsday reports that:

Taylor Nolte, 19, of 18 Unity Dr. in Centereach, was charged with driving while intoxicated, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2011
My taylor my birthday girl my scorpio my best friend I love you so much and you did the right thing in court. I'll be here for you until you get out.. I need to see u soon. I love you so much.. I'm tearing up as I'm writing this. Alright I'm done xoxox
Teh man

Polk City, FL

#2 Jun 9, 2011
What a piece of shit hope this one gets life in prison all bc the scum wanted to get high now 2 innocent people are dead what a selfish piece of trash hopefully this idiot gets killed in prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebekah Mercer... 2 hr Billionaires for ... 4
News Sayville food pantry waiting on Islip Town to m... 2 hr Dominic 12
News Human remains found in yard of Suffolk County home 4 hr time to leave 4
News Clashes at raucous hearing on East Patchogue Wa... (May '09) 10 hr Blue1158 45
Ralphs Fishing Station (Sep '17) 17 hr Capt Vinny 36
News Cantor: MacArthur continues to struggle as othe... Sun Frank Lee 1
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Mar 17 INDICT KUSHNER 121,862

Centereach Jobs

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages