Quogue Village Police reports

Quogue Village Police reports

There are 34 comments on the The Southampton Press story from Dec 1, 2009, titled Quogue Village Police reports. In it, The Southampton Press reports that:

Lenore Maggio, 23, of East Patchogue was arrested by Quogue Village Police on Montauk Highway at 10:56 p.m. on Monday, November 30, and charged with driving while her ability was impaired by drugs, a misdemeanor, and unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southampton Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
boobradley

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2009
much lulz
good work police officers
Sheniqua Robins

Waccabuc, NY

#2 Dec 4, 2009
good i hope her lisense gets suspended for that we can't have people driving around all high on drugs and who knows what else while our children are out there. this is an outrage lock her up and throw away the keys i hate drugs!
JMiller

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Dec 4, 2009
This is disgusting.
It's people like this that made me move away.
I mean, this is just what they're telling us, who knows what this kid is doing that wasn't in the report.
No passengers listed, so that means she's cruising around smoking drugs all by herself at ten at night.
What an idiot.
I totally agree that she should have her license suspended.
xxvjEsSivxx

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 4, 2009
hey thats not fair yuo know its only pot its not like she was drunk or on heron or anything thats whats wrong with people we shoulkd legalize pot and then thsi wouldnot be a problem
Sheniqua Robins

Waccabuc, NY

#5 Dec 4, 2009
the article said that she was found high on drugs but it didnt say what drugs it could be heroin or meth or crack cocain! even if pot waz legal that doesnt mean that it would have stopped her from driving while on drugs i bet she drives drunk too!
Zoe Miller

Yaphank, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2009
Your all bunholes, what is the big deal with marijuana? Ever catch someone speeding on marijuana. I take it none of you buttholes have done anything wrong in your entire life? He who has not sinned should throw the first stone!!!!
A concerned friend

Medford, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2009
While I don't condone this action, some of these comments on here seem very judgemental and downright as idiotic as the crime committed..After all, we all have made some mistakes and to make this poor 23 year kid out to be a villian in my opinion is not right at all... "Those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones.."
MFein

Medford, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2009
Four years ago, my daughter Tracy was killed by someone driving behind the wheel while high. driving with ANY type of drug or alcohol in your systems is irresponsible. you may as well be arguing that drunk driving is okay as long as no one gets hurt. maybe if you lose a loved one to a drugged driver, you'll understand that all it takes is chance to turn a mistake into a fatality.
Sheniqua Robins

Greenwich, CT

#9 Dec 7, 2009
RIP Tracy, hopefuly we can prevent another terible loss
walter reed

Huntington Station, NY

#10 Dec 7, 2009
this girl is a monster and a rapist of society for her to drive ON DRUGS, MARIJUANA OF ALL is absolutely reprehensible in every aspect possible

my deaf nephew was playing scoccer outside when a pot smoking druggie decided to drift his souped up toyota around a corner and plowed into him sending him thirty feet into the air only to land on the pavement -- dead. this is why people like "Lenore Maggio" should be beaten to death with a mallet made of spike.

for shame, lenore maggio... FOR SHAME !
Sheniqua Robins

Greenwich, CT

#11 Dec 8, 2009
amen to that brother man, mmhmmm
Andrew Tressler

Yaphank, NY

#12 Dec 15, 2009
I dont think its fair to judge someone at that age for a mistake such as this, afterall didnt one of our presidents admit to smoking pot?
Why should one mistake shape someones whole life, I'm sure she has learned from this.
Maybe we have all learned from this.
Jay

Farmingville, NY

#13 Dec 22, 2009
o man i went to high school wit dis girl be4 she dropped out! she was a nice girl a little out their tho. and yo shes 23 years old its not like shes 17 or 18 makin this sort of mistake she should be more repsonsible by now
Johnny nonlaw

United States

#14 Jan 6, 2010
All you people crucifying this girl are pribably Quogue residence. They don't even mention why they pulled her over. Quogue cops pull you over just for driving down MTK highway.
That so called "law enforcement dept. Hasn't made an arrest other than DUI or dwi in years. They are high paid rent-a-cops. Making unlawful arrests based on entrapment is unconstitutional. So go back to your mansions and cry. By the way. Any parent allowing their child to drive on a Monday night at 10pm on a school night is an unfit parent. Grow up people. We all make mistakes. Especially the Quogue police. That's why they are in a supreme court case for unlawful arrests. Happy safe new year.
Mother of 3

Bronx, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2010
I think its wrong to drink and drive and being on ANY DRUGS is wrong. I dont know how they do not drug test. If its your child father or mother who gets killed you will be the victim!
People need to learn and at the age of 18 you are no longer a child and you need to act like an adult. I think Ms maggio should pay with serivice to her commuity and law enforcment for saving her life and others.
OTISFORDSUCKS

Bronx, NY

#16 Jan 26, 2010
Quogue,P.D., Det. Thomas Mullen & Sgt. Joseph Dollomite, sued for "False Arrest" & "Civil Rights Violations". http://www.otisfordsucks.com Thank you.
Everyone is so perfect

Yaphank, NY

#17 Feb 1, 2010
“It is just as cowardly to judge an absent person as it is wicked to strike a defenseless one. Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of persons instead of things.”
Lawrence G. Lovasik
Cait

Edison, NJ

#19 Mar 7, 2010
Sheniqua Robins wrote:
the article said that she was found high on drugs but it didnt say what drugs it could be heroin or meth or crack cocain! even if pot waz legal that doesnt mean that it would have stopped her from driving while on drugs i bet she drives drunk too!
it's pathetic how you could judge a person that you don't know a thing about it was marijuana NOT crack or cocaine or heroin or meth your accusations about this girl are ridiculous I bet you have nothing else better to do with your life then to sit on your butt and create your own versions to these peoples storys get a life lady amen to that
Cait

Edison, NJ

#20 Mar 7, 2010
Jay wrote:
o man i went to high school wit dis girl be4 she dropped out! she was a nice girl a little out their tho. and yo shes 23 years old its not like shes 17 or 18 makin this sort of mistake she should be more repsonsible by now
before making a comment about how she dropped out of school you should probably think about going back yourself and learn correct grammer "DIS" "WIT" " YO" get a better education you thug life wanna be
R_Walsh

Old Westbury, NY

#21 Mar 17, 2010
Cait wrote:
<quoted text> before making a comment about how she dropped out of school you should probably think about going back yourself and learn correct grammer "DIS" "WIT" " YO" get a better education you thug life wanna be
With punctuation like that, I would refrain from judging others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 5 hr Van Buren St Guy 1,422
Gregory Sanzeri from La Fitness Smithtown 11 hr Anon 2
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) 19 hr Chimneyman39 331
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... Mon clean it up Angie 6
Heroin Overdosed Centereach High School (Jan '09) Sun Relic 36
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 212
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Aug 26 Ends in a vowel 13

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages