centereach drug users
Buzzworthy

Selden, NY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Funny, all you losers have the same friends.
He
Je
Ja
Pa
Va
Sa
Zo
Ma
Mi
Ch
Cl
Ch

The list goes on and on.....You are ALL low lifes.
Heroin users/pill poppers/ potheads/underage drinkers..
And most of you go to CHS and live right near the school. Ronkonkoma, Farmingville too. Well, guess SH** gravitates to sh**!
citizen m

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#2 Oct 2, 2012
If your going to come on a public forum such as this to put people out there grow a set and spell out their whole names. I for one love your idea but I wouldn't do it half assed... Just sayin
Buzzworthy

Selden, NY

#3 Oct 2, 2012
It wouldn't be fair to the family, but they know who they are and want to know the rest of us know who they are too.
Chuck Finley

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
Yeah but nobody else knows so its kind of pointless... I think the drug dealers names should be put on here for everyone to see!! That might be pushing it for some though. Most people are too scared to do that. Lets see if anyone has the balls to out a drug dealer on here!! NAME AND ADDRESS.
Buzzworhty

Selden, NY

#5 Oct 3, 2012
You can't "out" someone for obvious legal reasons and I have no intentions of getting sued or taken to court for anything. However, I do know the 6th precinct monitors this site. And that's good enough for me, because once they start connecting the dots, they will do what they have to do.

“pffft”

Since: Jan 11

blue point.

#6 Oct 6, 2012
I bet the original poster got burned on some drugs and is airing their frustration on here.
stonersLivebette r

Saint James, NY

#7 Oct 8, 2012
i smoke ounces and work 40 hours a week.. lose some weight and get a job you fat ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sayville food pantry waiting on Islip Town to m... 13 hr Tom Risley 76
News Store owner charged in sale of fake Gibson guit... (Sep '07) 17 hr Barbara Crowley 53
stadium next to macarthur airport Wed easy rider 9
Ralphs Fishing Station (Sep '17) Wed Bass Master 37
Update: Heartland has passed, construction to b... Tue Pipe Layer 32
News Residents loudly complain about noise ordinance - (Sep '07) Apr 17 Crankycraig 167
News Developer Jerry Wolkoff seeks discount on Heart... Apr 16 Happy island 20

Centereach Jobs

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages