Police investigate Mastic Beach shooting

May 15, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

The man, 26, told police he was shot by an "unknown" subject at about 8:30 p.m. near Huntington Drive, a police spokesman said.

Comments
21 - 40 of 60 Comments Last updated May 28, 2014

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

hoodo wrote:
Really Brady you say the CIO need direction,Ok then you are saying they have had not direction for 4 years of your beloved failed government.You really don't understand how friggin dumb you really are do you Really Brady,Really
I support the village, yet I also believe they can do better, especially in code enforcement. I am not blind.

Tall grass is a wonderful opportunity to identify a rental. Drive by, observe tall grass, if car in driveway, house is occupied, check address of owner....bingo! Or, use the village database to list all absentee owners...nah, too simple.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

How about the abandoned homes. Like one with 15 inches high grass that a cody drove right by the other day and did nothing.We not only believed we knew it could be better that is why Bob & Gail are gone.And the other 3 are next. Ok So you now you are ready to concede to the truth.And say after 4 years the former government failed on every count. Including code enforcement.
Poor Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I support the village, yet I also believe they can do better, especially in code enforcement. I am not blind.
Tall grass is a wonderful opportunity to identify a rental. Drive by, observe tall grass, if car in driveway, house is occupied, check address of owner....bingo! Or, use the village database to list all absentee owners...nah, too simple.
even though it's simple, it's still too hard for Timmy B. He would rather hear someone using a power tool then fine them for made up codes. Happens every day with that man. But of course, you'll blame Bruce who has been on the job for a few weeks, not the person who has screwed up for 4 years. Typical Brady BS.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

A friend who is trying to sell a family house recently went to "Village Hall" to file complaints about some derelict and abandoned houses in his neighborhood who are a impediment to the sale of his house. He was told "we will look in to it".He said nothing has changed the is Grass 2 feet tall in one yard, trash & ripped out building material on the front lawn with grass growing up through at another house. And trash and and over flowing cesspool at another house .This all in 1/2 of one block. He said nothing has been don. No one ever got back to him.He said he has been harassed numerous times at his house for no reason.Like having his truck on his lawn as he was unloading new fencing.And don't give me the crap about Bruce being in charge.Because my friend has been been pissed about this for 3 years as Codies drive by and do nothing. He has not been able to sell it so he rented it to a nice couple they lasted 10 months and moved to Eastport,because of the brawls and noise and trash & cesspool smell They said they never lived in such a hell hole. AndI thought my street sucked.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

Code enforcement is seeking an applicant to become the supervisor of this department. In the mean time, Bruce is the trustee who is overseeing this department.

I don't expect him to be able to single handedly fix what you perceive to be all wrong (it does need improvement, but who or what doesn't?).

This sounds like another attempt to throw another village person under the bus.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

How many supervisors have they had already? And keep the busses running there will be much trowing. Nit wit it is not what "I perceive to be wrong"It is wrong .Keep flapping your gums as you and your buds are scooted out the door of village hall. Get out your crying towel and snuggle up next to your old pal Victor. And make room for more on the bench.
Tell us

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2014

hoodo wrote:
How many supervisors have they had already? And keep the busses running there will be much trowing. Nit wit it is not what "I perceive to be wrong"It is wrong .Keep flapping your gums as you and your buds are scooted out the door of village hall. Get out your crying towel and snuggle up next to your old pal Victor. And make room for more on the bench.
How many supervisors have there been? Your obviously the most know person in the village are you able to take the job. They need a people person with you're abilitys.
hoo doo you think you are

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

Really Brady wrote:
This sounds like another attempt to throw another village person under the bus.
They have been throwing themselves under the bus for over three years now. They were warned, and now the voters have spoken.

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

Just remember that the magic bus is coming. who within the MBV inner circle is next to get run over by the magic bus?
Poor hoodo

Luxembourg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2014

Judged:

So lonely
Nobody wants to talk to her
She can't leave house do to fear of gangs
She hates Everybody in the village and they hate her to.

Hoodo, wouldn't wanna be you

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Poor hoodo wrote:
So lonely
She can't leave house do to fear of gangs
She hates Everybody in the village and they hate her to.
Hoodo, wouldn't wanna be you
Poor Brady, so lonely
She can't leave house being busy having gangbangs with Vic, Bill, Timmy and Gary.
She hates everybody in the village and they couldnt give a shit about her..
Brady, I wouldn't wanna be you when the magic bus is driving down Neighborhood Rd.

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

I think Really Brady is just said because Victor threw himself under the magic bus and he got run over. Also, nervous because the magic bus is heading down Neighborhood Rd in the vicinity of the new village hall.
Dixon

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

There's a new village hall on Neighborhood rd.? What's the mayor? A skinhead... or a biker?

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2014

Judged:

Dixon wrote:
What's the mayor? A skinhead... or a biker?
Just a plain ordinary douche. He better watch out the magic bus is coming for him.
lawyers gone wild

Ona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

Judged:

Some cops learned to steal and lie by watching the zionist lawyers and the judges they pimp

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

the magic bus is coming. timmy b better watch out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

hoo doo you think you are wrote:
the magic bus is coming. timmy b better watch out.
Cheryl too?

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

all of the village inner circle members need to watch out for the magic bus.
Grrrrrrr

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

Where is Grace Innonidies?
Dixon

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2014

Grrrrrrr wrote:
Where is Grace Innonidies?
Taking it up the poop-chute, like all Greeks?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 117,818
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Wed Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Wed patch resident 4
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Tue Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Aug 19 Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 18 okeefe_1960 86

Search the Centereach Forum:
•••

Centereach News Video

•••
•••

Centereach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••