Nissan 112

Nov 2, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ConsumerAffairs.Com

We went to Nissan 112 in Patchogue, NY to inquire about ending our lease early and purchasing a different vehicle.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 31, 2014
Larry

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

I hope your happy with your foreign import....!!!
Nissan 112 is a Rip Off

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2009

Judged:

Watch out for the Finance person - Slippery - will cover the time period and say look price we spoke of - instead of the 5 years you spoke of it will be a 7 year loan - They act like your a wonderful customer until you buy and treat you like dirt after - even kicking you out of the dealership if you dare to question them - BUYER BEWARE
Emily

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Judged:

I got both of my cars from them and was very happy with the entire experience. They were very nice i even dealt with the owner. all in all it was a good experience and when i need a new car again i will be going back to them. I also had no problems with the finance procedure
Nissan 112

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

Emily wrote:
I got both of my cars from them and was very happy with the entire experience. They were very nice i even dealt with the owner. all in all it was a good experience and when i need a new car again i will be going back to them. I also had no problems with the finance procedure
Thanks Mom!
TONY

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

THEY NEVER SHOW YOU THE FINAL PRICE OF YOUR VEHICLE, NEVER!!. THEY WENT AND SIGNED MY LOAN PAPERS BY SOMEONE AT THE DEALERSHIP, AND IT WAS NOT EVEN SPELLED CORRECTLY OR WAS IT CLOSE TO MY SIGNATURE, I SENT A COPY OF ALL PAPER WORK TO THE DIST. ATTORNEYS OFFICE SO THEY CAN SEE (AND VERY EASY TO SEE) MY SIGNBATURE AND WHAT THEY SIGNED AND SPELLED WRONG ON THE OFFICAL LOAN PAPERS. IT IS FRAUD IN THE HIGHEST DEGREE , THEY DID NOT WANT TO HAVE ME SIGN IT BECAUSE THEY HAVE ADDED ON $5000 ADDITIONAL IN COST TO IT AND IF I HAD SEEN IT THEY WOULD BE SHUT DOWN IF THEY ATTORNEYS SEE IT , IF I COMPLAINED AT ALL. WELL I DID AND GAVE IT TO THE DIST. ATTORNEY, THEY ARE NOW REVIEWING MY CASE AND MANY OTHERS AND CHANNEL 12 HAS DONE AN INVESTIGATED STORY ABOUT ALL THE ILLEGAL OPERATIONS GOING ON AT NISSAN 112. THESE GUYS ARE THE LOW OF THE LOWEST AND DO NOT GO BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SET UP AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE SITTING IN THERE POCKETS WITH THEM TELLING YOU THAT THE GUYS WHO DID IT HAVE BEEN FIRED, WHO CARES!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THEY HAVE IT AND THEIR MANAGEMENT KNOWS IT AND KEEP ON DOING THE SAME ILLEGAL ACTIONS AS BEFORE, THE GOVERMENT MUST STEP IN AND STOP THESE ILLEGAL ACTIONS !! AND IF YOU READ ANY GOOD REPORTS ON THE INTERNET THEY ARE MOSTLY FROM THE RELATIVES OR PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY !!!! BE AWARE!!!!! THEY ARE CORRUPT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centereach Discussions

Search the Centereach Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min gianni cartooni 115,654
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
Giant Garage Sale Wed Adam Wolff 15
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Mon cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Mon sdd 755
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mon trs 16,778
•••
•••

Centereach News Video

•••
•••

Centereach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••